/brit/

The British mind edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vCR4_985wq4
youtu.be/QqHqCyjeugI
youtube.com/watch?v=p-1RPVFyex0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lka6wG7JTgk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My blood smells like metal, my spunk smells like bleach, and my poo smells like REALLY bad poo.

Why am I so toxic?

>sjd

>liberal blank space culture that is all the more devastating to the old countries of europe.
Serves them well for letting themselves get influenced by a vulgar, cultureless "country" who's only value is the market.
Notice how the more americanized the euro country, the more fucked up.
UK=totally fucked up beyond hope
France=Fucked up
Spain=Good
Romania, Lithuania=Super Good
Russia=Based

it unironically upsets me to listen to banal small talk

Stfu phag British don't hate the Irish I moved from Dublin to Norwich city in England and people have been nothing but kind to me. Do phags like you even realise the troubles have been over for years

The american body sub-edition

what does fenian mean

>daydreams of being roman

Why did we sell off our culture lads? Why do our politicians despise our history?
How come we've allowed this?

People that Want Northern Ireland to be part of Ireland not uk

It's called being polite Mícheál

irish

Perhaps you're right says the very doer of the destruction to the supposed orchestrator of it.

This is a meme anyway. Western Europeans are horrified by American conservatism and nationalism. They were doomed far before us. Starting as a liberal nation in the new world has only made liberalization more dangerous, but we are actually far less cucked than the Europoors who cucked themselves.

>Russia=Based

Where's the "love for the french" part?
Money.

Nobody would be nasty to an irishman in public mate but I've yet to meet a person that likes you lot

what's wrong with that

well none of those things are true so i don't know what you're on about

>/brit/ - two brown people discussing the 'downfall' of western europe

Don't worry mate you brits seem close to a full scale putsch. Ever since I moved here I have noticed you becoming more right wing recently

Fuck off to /cum/

Everyone here loves you lot 2bh

>Perhaps you're right says the very doer of the destruction to the supposed orchestrator of it.
Messed up the wording. I meant to say the doer of foreign destruction (you) is saying the truth to the supposed instigator of it (me). My point being that your people contribute to the infestation of Europe.

The American delusion will never cease to amaze me.

good post

not me i hate them

Piss off kraut gobshite your people are beyond cucked goo back to your no go zone

me reading this thread

you're not here though mate

sorry i didn't realise it was rorke hugbox hour

for that american saving thumbnails

Being more royalist than the king is very common in any sub-dom relation. We are living funny times, where the US is deglobalizing and uncucking itself, while Western Europeans still holding on to a dated concept of the American Dream kek

:3

Our culture is separate from your own values. Every German or Brit I've ever met has winced at the idea of the pledge of allegiance of the flying of flags. The majority of criticisms of the United States come from a leftist perspective like one of the top posts of /r/ shitamericanssay, something like

>an american just told me i cant be british because im black

>how dare the rude american deny the civic nature of being british?!?!?1

England made a Faustian bargain and gave it all up for money and power
youtube.com/watch?v=vCR4_985wq4

being liked isn't really a thing we crave anyway

Both are true.
This is a country where people are publicly mocked by our politicians for waving flags.
British schools no longer teach British kids about Agincourt and Wellington. One school had a project which asked the students to imagine being Spanish sailors and why they would want to invade us.
We no longer celebrate Nelson's or Trafalgar's Day.

>Ever since I moved here I have noticed you becoming more right wing recently
Even your 'conservatism" is based on a shallow, proto-texan perspective, and you have no other references.
Literally Howling in front of my laptop right now.

umm don't you have some surrendering to do sweetie x

Brits here unironically celebrate stpaddys day every year. Dress up like Irishmen and drink Guinness. I think they like us you phag

there's zero logic in being a nationalist

my job? I'm a journalist for the ladbible

Never been a big fan of the spook of nationalism.

I feel that it is an easy manipulation for those who hold the reins over the so-called nation, to guilt people into doing their bidding.

Top 5 footballers of all time:
1. Baggio
2. Zidane
3. Ronaldinho
4. Rafik Saifi
5. Paul Le Guen

>salt & vinegar

Do these taste almost sugary sweet to anyone else?

Unironically kys cuck the state is the highest and most pure form of power all should be nationalist and all should fall in line

salt and vinegar is great, it even comes in with a built in limit to stop you from stuffing your face

nearly caught myself reading what he was posting until I realised he wasn't thainonce

From 1997 to 2010 we had a government that denounced nationalism and destroyed the country.

>We no longer celebrate Nelson's or Trafalgar's Day.

you mean trafalgar day, and I guess the big parade that was put on was just all in our collective imaginations?

I suppose the people with paddy relatives do lad

The average American is far more conservative, nationalistic, and christian than the average northern European yet it's our influence that ultimately has facilitated the disintegration of these European countries as a fixed idea. There is no response for this.

leftypol

youtu.be/QqHqCyjeugI

Are Mose

bit gay

I have a weird feeling he is.

What is the diddler's key hours?

the country isn't destroyed though. put aside the hyperbole.

Tony Blair's moral crusades should show you the folly of such campaigns.

"national" culture just shit on local tribal cultures.
basically Londoners telling you what to do and how to think

Because they reached critical stage, literally on the verge of becoming a white minority country, and their blacks are much more feral than ours and the arabs, making it harder to tolerate them.
The demographic issue got too big to be ignored.

How are things going back home in Éire?

youtube.com/watch?v=p-1RPVFyex0
and I'M JUST ASKING HOW FUCKIN BRAVE U R

HATE those near invisible power pylons in gta 5

good morning lads

Just got back from Eid prayer lads

Where are all my brothers and sisters from?

/sheffield/ here.

>the country isn't destroyed
heh... right

not a leftist, radcen 2bh.

leftism is also based on the idea that a nation should take care of its own.

Militaristic nationalism is nonsense and a strawman. You need to outright claim you're nationalistic to let people know that you disagree with phrases like "there's no such thing as French culture" -- Macron.

whince every time im reminded of the fact that somewhere out there an irishman is wasting oxygen

no-one 'celebrates' st. paddys day. its just a day to get shitfaced and have a laugh

sensationalist headlines from the daily rorke are hardly a good indicator. they are meant to simply evoke fear into people so that they're more susceptible to other narratives./

chip a tooth everytime im reminded bruce is fucking my yet-to-be aussie waifu

>s.JD

>leftism is also based on the idea that a nation should take care of its own.
but who does it define as "its own"? Certainly not its own ethnic group

But Britain LITERALLY was destroyed. It no longer exists. It's gone and never coming back. We now live in the Multicultural Secular Society of The YEWKAY.

I do not want to see you harmed but You are not welcome in uk and you are not welcome in Ireland. Go back to the Middle East or North Africa

reminder this is your average American house

'France' is a civic nationality, not an ethnic one though.

according to French law and national ideology, these chaps are just as french as a parisien, as is their culture.

The US is less cucked than Europe in beliefs; it's just that the structural aspects of the United States allow demographic issues despite it being a very right wing country.

its so nice to have the house tidy and bed comfy and raining a bit and maybe some weed :D

America has been turning to shit slowly for a long time now, but its not like its any worse today than it was 5 years ago, just people are more aware of the shit slide now where they ignored it before

they're sensationalist but they're true. Look up any of the headlines on that image and you'll find a news story to back it up

ah yes, progress according to our left wing friends

what's the time lapse here?

Look at the absolute state of that photo

Leftists, I understand - they love to destroy things
But how a Civic Nationalist could just clap at that is beyond me

Hmm. Now that I think of it, it is partially American influence. The French revolution is responsible for everything you wrote. Leaving the Commonwealth was a genuine mistake because we'd be able to massively influence UK politics.

>this post
>this flag

Saha Eidek brother. Just got back from the prayer here at Bangkok Mosque. 32 m originally from Brighton here.

>cucked

Britain was destroyed with the Empire
everything after has been a broken shadow trying to find what it should be

would drive a van into you

America was never part of the commonwealth you bellend

>>cucked

This speech by the great late Oswald Mosley will convince you nationalism is not a spook m.youtube.com/watch?v=lka6wG7JTgk

Never use the word cuck or red pill or alt-right in a factual sense. I only use them to convey a general, common meaning.

>More Texan perspectives of 'nationalism' from a western european flag
Good good.

don't forget it only costs 10 quid

i had a shit childhood full of dead parents and domestic violence and molestation and i'm a lazy neet

ah yes, let's pay a 16 year old £10 an hour for working at mcdonalds

what a great idea that is

I mean the American colonies obviously. If there's some other technicality then I apologize.

Never met an Englishman who had any actual hatred whatsoever for the Irish, Scottish, or Welsh people. Likewise I've never met a southerner who actually cared even slightly about northerners. Yet the Irish, Scottish and Welsh hate the English, and northerners hate southerners. Some people just have a massive chip on their shoulder desu.

ah yes rejecting your laziness on other people
move your arse and find a job or shut up