Is it true that american waiters spit and shit in your food if you don't tip them?

Is it true that american waiters spit and shit in your food if you don't tip them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mwtfAHyVZSo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no because they don't know that you aren't tipping them until you already finish, just make sure you don't return.

This. They will do it next time if come again

100% correct

Is it true that Bulgarians spit and shit in your food to mask the taste of Bulgarian cuisine?

dumb bulgarian scum you dont tip before you eat, you tip when you pay (i.e. at the end)

atleast for food
i think with things like dentists and stuff you have to tip before

Why dont you just complain if this happens? you would get fired here straight away.
and youth unemployment is so high, they'd be scared to lose the job.

Only dentists. And barbers. And mechanics now that I think about it

you tip dentists? and mechanics? what the fuck
why?

Only if you go back there :^)

Is is true bulgarian gas stations stretch the fuel with other liquids?

>be dutch
>visit the dentist
>pays 500 euro bill
>don't give tip
>go to the same dentist again
>dentist drills your cavity without anesthesia

I see you replied to the wrong person. That's ok, friend. I'm here to help.

See, we tip people like dentists, mechanics, and our mail men to show our approval of the job that they're doing. Generally these professions only make a paltry

Is is true that your flag is just a pale spanish flag?

Not Bulgaria but by law gasoline here can be sold with up to 20% of its content being ethanol.

Yes.
Charles V. will rise from the grave and lead our armies against the enemies of the church mi amigo.
What the hell, isn't this bad for the engines?

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡DEUS VULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answer my question you pedophile

I don't know, maybe.
But most engines here are "flex-fuel", they can run on both ethanol and gasoline.

Not him, but Dutch people dont pay for the dentist. Their insurance does. Normally.

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtu.be/mwtfAHyVZSo

They desire the transformation of the United States into a non-white country, and are actively leading the charge to turn it more diverse and multicultural, while marginalizing the white males and reducing their social and economic power. Many of them are members of Antifa, and all of them fully support the protests taking place on college campuses, where they receive their liberal arts degrees.

Many of them work as waiters, and believe in social justice and increases in the minimum wage so that they can pay for their liberal arts degrees, and enjoy more artisanal coffee. They despise anyone who does not believe in increasing the tax rates or progressive taxation, or just people who have money or dress better than them. Such acts of petty revenge are not uncommon. Every American post on Sup Forums, has probably done it at some point.

wtf I LOVE american posters now!

>dentist drills your cavity without anesthesia
Not as bad as you might think 2bh
Biting into ice cream hurts more

>lying on the internet

ahhh, good shit

I requested for no anaesthesia because I was scared of the huge needle being jammed into my gums.