He is rolling in his grave right now

He is rolling in his grave right now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QVAFReldDiI
youtube.com/watch?v=zy6zRKIGQ3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=xiJJIacdF-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But why? Don't you enjoy the magic of basketball my friend?

Why don't you grab a cold one and join the other goy,... ahem,... I mean guys in the stadium?

I'd love to see film of the first basketball game. Apparently they used a peach basket at the net so they had to climb up with a ladder to fetch the ball after a basket. Also apparently at first there was no dribbling. Whacky,

Probably used a medicine ball at first. Definitely not dribbling conducive.

NBA is kike trash

Makes sense. Must have been hard to pass around

Found some film
youtube.com/watch?v=QVAFReldDiI

brought to you by canadian heritage moments

Is there any sport left that is exciting to watch and Jew-free?

I love those commercials

youtube.com/watch?v=zy6zRKIGQ3Y
>female athletics

oh i am laffin

Naismith invented basketball as a means of keeping track and field athletes fit and conditioned during winter months. The foul was implemented to ensure as little physical contact as possible, and to avoid injuries. He’d probably be upset that the game evolved into memechucking, but the real reason he is rolling in his grave is bc he failed to personally capitalize on his invention from a monetary standpoint.
>pic related is the true founder of modern basket ball

Nah, he's not. He's long dead and his bones were mostly moved from his original grave.

baseball

is this some kind of canadian joke, sir? i know you're the instructor and all, but...

It's funny to think that 6'10 Mikan was considered the Shaq/Wilt of his era.

Why isnt there a ken burns movie about basketball also football

youtube.com/watch?v=xiJJIacdF-E

George "Mr Basketball" Mikan.

He was responsible for the 3pt line in the ABA, being adopted later by the NBA. He paved way for memechucking.

He was more influential then the 3pts line
>expanded the with of the free throw lane to advance post-up play
>Tall stature and D led to outlawing of goaltending
>Helped create the shot clock and speed up the game
Before Mikan, basketball was just a deluded version of european handball.

Literally the most kike sport possible
>Seinfeld

Eh, he died in 1939, basketball was still a fringe meme at that point. Pretty sure he'd be thrilled that his invention consistently became the 2nd/3rd most popular sport depending how you want to count it in the country, and arguably the 2nd most popular sport in the world.

Not really. Today's game resembles what Naismith came up with more than any other era since the 50s and 60s. Right now a premium is being put on ball movement and sharing is caring, more so than the 90s and early 00s (obviously) and more than the 80s and 70s.

I think he'd be proud. And why wouldn't he? He invented a hugely popular sport that eventually managed to claim a large part of air time and publicity for the world's Summer Olympics - where several major sports are competing for coverage. That success was due to the collaboration between Naismith and modern players and coaches. So I think he'd be absolutely thrilled.