From 344 "refugees" that were transferred to Lithuania, 248 have left the country for other European countries

From 344 "refugees" that were transferred to Lithuania, 248 have left the country for other European countries
>Accept Migrants
>They leave the country for Western Europe anyways
>Still get the money from EU
ayy lmao

Never heard of Lituania before. Are you an island? sounds like an island

>people don't want to live in a literal shithole
Wow go figure, they're fleeing from a nation in ruins, why would they want to reside in a different one?

they have the highest suicide rate in europe because they used to be kings n' shit until poland eternally cucked them

This. I don't know why Poland, Hungary etc don't accept refugees making the EU mad and hurting their economy. Not a single person would want to live in these countries anyway and if they accepted it there would live about 20 of them and the EU would be happy.

Why are Americans so butthurt at people not wanting to live with smelly niggers that are running away from having to work in their home country?

>Grand Duke of Lithuania becomes king of Poland
>his country gets cucked
>Scottish king becomes king of England
>his country gets cucked
When will they learn?

They should accept them then have a bus stop outside of where they process them in Poland that offers them a one way trip to Germany

slavshits made that to a problem although they are neighbour countries of shitmany

it is weird at first
but you have to stop seeing them as whites
they are not

Spain was asked to take 18K refugees, we kept the money and took 1K, lol, fuck merkel.

Hey Ikibey, how's it going with your mom? Is she still trying to kick you out of the house for being a complete failure as a human being?

why do you mention the latter half when you clearly only care about the former

Becasue they're niggers themselves, or either chinks or beaners.

shitalians are degenerate subhumans

I care about having my tax money going towards maintaining them and having to work while they fuck around all day despite being perfectly healthy youths

do you have any unemployment statistics for refugees that have received work permits?

these faggots are justifying this. kek

it just proves that rapefugees are economic migrants and should be put into labour camps

I am Lithuanian.

they are both
if you leave your shithole
then why for another shithole?

I was thinking about it, like let's say we're gonna take in 2000 and then force them to work for us. Build roads, do community work
We get
>free roads
>clean cities
>EU GIBS while EU also fucks off
The only problem would be that those cunts would scream "THEY'RE LIKE NAZIS FORCING US TO WORK!!!!"

>hurr durr rapefuggees merkel nazi eu bad i peepee poopoo

There are no statistics yet. Refugees have the right to work without any further permit. Still, I can't imagine a bunch of people that do not speak Italian, with no connections, no recognized degrees and no experience being employed, especially going by the fact that they already have government aid and by how many of them you see loitering around

You still have around 96 of them tho