Hmmm. What say you racists?

Hmmm. What say you racists?

huh, it really does make you think...

it never ceases to amaze me that the left actually thinks all this is the governments responsibility

>racists
I am a racist and I hate the republicans.

I don't want government to do anything to help me. I can take care of myself. Grow up and do the same.

1. I contribute money and sweat equity to many private charities.
2. Not the government's job to interfere with the job market.
3. Because $7.25 is greater than $0
4. The alternative is the free market.

Was that so hard?

I worked for ZOG for 5 years and it really, really miffs me when demoshits like to parade veterans when its useful. The rest of the time we are savage murderers for the patriarchy.

>Healthcare is a human right and should be free
>but food and housing is not and you should pay for it, even though you need those to live even moreso than healthcare

I just don't get it

but I can't do anything about those 4 things because I'm not a congressman

>Dear Republicans:

>Why do you expect us to work to stay alive and buy the things we want like every other respectable person in this country does? Why can't you just heavily tax people who worked hard and give the proceeds to us?

I will enjoy torching these "people's" lower class slums with a flame thrower when they attack us for "hoarding" money that we alone earned 100% legitimately. I hate liberals so fucking much, jesus.

racist bootlicker

That's the final straw. I'm a #cruzmissle now.

isnt the minimum wage 10$ now? this is totally out dated

who thinks the minimum wage is too high? even trump wants to make it higher

i'm ok with that.

Wait, does that imply that the Democrats have done anything for the middle class?

I thought they just spent the last 30 years pandering to a loyal base of low-income minorities

>dear commie
>name a single thing that you, personally, have done to help fight wealth inequality
>why should people who work hard to make money be forced to lose half of it to pay for your liberal arts degree?
>why don't you ask for something like a $50 minimum wage or a $500 one?
>where is everyone who isn't dirt poor paying much more for obongocare?
really makes you think, huh?

Getting a job at a gas station third shit. $9.10. Gonna get my own apartment soon. Can't wait.

1. not an argument
2. not an argument
3. Why do you think it's "too low?"
4. It's called the free market

>"Free Market Healthcare"
That's what cornservatives call it when government pays for 50% of all healthcare costs, like before Obamacare

Occupy Dems spamming should be a bannable offense.

What the hell is a "job bill"

This.
Apparently we're a command economy now, where government tells us which jobs to do and when?

its retarded liberals think jobs come from. They think you have to legislate them into existence. Typical nanny state bullshit