Never hear much talk about this record

Honestly a favourite of all time for me. What does everyone else think?

meh

I'm missing a Sigur Rós concert this Sunday and I want to kill myself for that reason.

Anyway, masterpiece and this shit's Sup Forumscore what do you mean you never hear much talk about it?

montiecore

It is excellent but for me the untitled album is better. It has an unparalleled feeling of coldness, space and beauty. I don't know why Sigur Ros aren't talked about much on Sup Forums, as they are easily the most consistent and innovative of the "second wave" post rock bands.

nu-soy boy-male cuck core

Love this album, one of my favourite post-rock albums

>untitled
boi it has a title, it's called ()

Pretty incredible. This one and Takk are great, but I like this one slightly better.

>the brackets album

I just call it toilet seat

These are both incredibly beautiful albums

I think we don't hear much talk about it because it's not controversial. Everybody loves this album
It's number 40-something of all time on the RYM charts and it got five-star ratings across the board from critics
Even all my normie friends love "the weird fetus album"
No arguments here, it's a personal 10/10

It's the K-pop album of Post-Rock.

Gonna listen to this for the first time soon wish me luck

It's very sentimental and "pretty" but I wouldn't go so far as to say it's a soyboy album, but I can see the reasoning

What the fuck did you mean by this?

Get all cozy and just let the sound surround you. It's extremely relaxing

Given these two responses, it's either uncontroversial or people don't care about it that much, shame

a cheap meme tbqh

kek

>This

Chile? :D

You know. ;)

checked

Buenos Aires flaco

I think he meant that Ágætis byrjun is to the post-rock genre as K-Pop is to music in general.

I'm gonna see them next week. Really big deal because it's the first time they've been here in over 15 years. Also hope they have a merchtable there.

Honestly the really repetitive vonlenska "lyrics" in this particular album annoy me the most

It's an absolute masterpiece. The lyrics are also astonishingly good if you can find translations.

isn't it all gibberish? didn't sigur ros just make up a language or something

comfy album