It's over

it's over

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/jun/07/live-primary-results-new-jersey-california
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Could have told you that about a year ago, bro.

>0% reporting

She already got enough delegates yesterday.

I'm sorry, but did the Bernie Sanders already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only June. Does not having the lead in June count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Bernie Sanders is still campaigning right now and he has been the Senator in Vermont for how many years now? Hes campaigning one of the worst candidates in the USA who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of being a women. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Sanders is one of the best candidates in the USA, he went 3-1 this may and would of won in April if Hillary didn't cheat. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Sanders wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just said something raciest and bigoted, just like Trump. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Sanders topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like him because hes good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Fuck, this is just brutal...

kek

I will always cherish this Sup Forums meme.

Damn what a nice wall of text. Too bad nobody will read it

Sanders campaign is incredibly similar to Eisenhower's but fucking buzzwords are keeping Sanders from succeeding him. and of course the BUT SHES A WOMAN crowd

>Not being able to notice copypasta

it gets worse....

B-BUT :'(

Huh, surprised commiefornia didn't vote for the commie

what website is this?

These aren't even places that are expected to be all that favorable to her.

what websit is tis

HAHAHAHAHAHA
>Commiefornia

Legit question. Is 1% representative enough?

POST YFW YOU DIDN'T FALL FOR THE BERNIE MEME

TOP FUCKING KEK

BUT BERNIE WAS UP 2%
IT WAS GOING TO BE CLOSE!!!!

Given a large enough sample size, yes, generally.

Yes. It's far more than you would get from a really good poll, let alone actual results from the election.

Hold on I have two bantz for this.

WITH A WALL LIKE THAT I'D TAKE YOU FOR A TRUMP SUPPORTER.

AND

WHEN DID POL START WRITING SHORT STORIES? DONT QUIT YOUR DAY JOB KID.

>63%
AYYYYY

> >

It's from 2012 when Romney was losing to obummer.

Alright everyone, SAY IT THE FUCK WITH ME

Sup Forums WINS
REDDIT LOSES

theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/jun/07/live-primary-results-new-jersey-california

Gracias amigos.

Honestly tho, who the fuck is voting for Hillary?
I've yet to meet a single person who actively supports Hillary yet I know dozens of Trump and Bernie supporters. Are there really that many menopausal feminists and stupid niggers?

time to rev up those reddit an hero posts

>CAN'T BEAT US AT VIDYA
>CAN'T BEAT US AT MEMES
>CAN'T BEAT US AT POLITICS
REDDIT
ARE
YOU
EVEN
TRYING?

Please, get me out of this shit state

>REDDIT LOSES AGAIN

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's mostly old people / black people

reddit literally never wins

the guardian

"No refunds"

She'll be arrested before election day

pls

the guardian

Never gets old

Decision Desk HQ

Watching reddit burn in slow motion never gets old.

But she only had a 1% lead

Berniefags BLOWN

We're at 6% and we got bernboys saying we're still at "early voting". We'll be at 99% and they'll be chilling out saying that they're still going through "early votes"

>it's only June

Ha

Kek 10/10

>Even the hippie fucks around San Francisco are voting Clinton.
FUCKING REKT

California going 2/3 against Bernie.

Thank you based commies.

Holy shit. Those recent polls where they were pretty close are completely wrong.

California in it's entirety is pretty much an establishment blue state and isn't going to vote for Sanders. Maybe the hippie fucks in the north and around San Francisco, yes. But Los Angeles is pretty moderate liberal and has lots of wealthy people, San Diego leans closer to the conservative site and has a large military presence, and there's a ton of Mexicans all over the state. By the looks of it, even San Francisco is going to give Sanders the time of day, so he's entirely fucked.

>I've yet to meet a single person who actively supports Hillary yet I know dozens of Trump and Bernie supporters.
Other people exist outside of your safe spaces and think different things, user. Hillary has a large non-NEET following. Probably why you haven't noticed.

That's because cosmopolitan liberals are huge establishment shiteaters. The whole independent anti-establishment veneer is a poser image.

I'm not for Bernie but I can't watch his supporters get their hopes crushed

makes me feel too awkward like secondhand embarassment