Rock and roll will never die

>Rock and roll will never die
BOY WAS HE WRONG

>The King is gone but he's not forgotten

Elvis is forgotten, nobody listens to him anymore. Neil can't tell the future very well.

A greatest hits compilation by Elvis came out earlier this year and was #2 in the charts....

Once all the old cunts who bought that piece of shit die off he will be truly dead. It will also kill off Trump's already small chance at a 2nd term.

>listening to old deprecated music
>2017

dude edgy...

he's a fucking hack. Probably the weakest vocalist in rock and folk

Come to Canada and say that bitch

>listening to music for the vocals.

He's probably the greatest Lyricist in history other then Dylan.

I am in Canada you dumb hick.

So according to you an aspect of sound is irrelevant when listening to audio. Do you know how stupid that makes you sound?

t. has never seen an art hoe in a record store purchasing an Elvis record for their trendy Instagram photography account

He was. And so were the guys who sang "At The Hop."

you're right, I haven't

I bet you hate Dylan too because he's not as good of a singer as Ed Shereen.

It needs a rest. There's a lower market for it now, but I don't think it's dead.....people have been saying this since The Beatles declined.

Ed Sheeran is a better singer though. He is even better at guitar

stop making toblerone shaped electronic devices.

I do hate Dylan, mainly because he doesn't try even try to sing well. He's got all the talent in the world but if it is horribly flat vocally then that diminishes the listening experience. And don't bother strawmanning with pop musicians, I'm old enough to remember when they weren't pathetic

So shills hate good music, and hate knowing the past created the present.

good to know.

What’s with the trendy razor?

Rock isn't dead tho.

>buy my snake oil PONO player goy
He was wrong about a lot of things. Absolute hack.

Glad others agree. Horrible musician.

>small chance at a second term

t. soyboy

tfw all you want to do is where a plain black t-shirt and jeans or shorts if you're feeling fancy, and the wifey keeps making you dress like you're not from the rust belt.

But there's still rock bands playing literally every every night of the week in most major cities.

>being in my 20s is old
kek

Well hello, beautiful.

christ you're a fag