Riddle me this Sup Forums

Riddle me this Sup Forums

There are roughly 120,000,000 men in the United States that are elligible to vote. Can anyone tell me why any of those 120 MILLION men would vote for Hillary Clinton?

Asuming they're all in their right mind, why would they do it? I don't understand.

Our heroes and leaders, the people we emulate have always been men. Men built this country. Say what you will about Trump but why would any self-respecting man vote for Hilldog?

Male feminists think it will get them pussy.

They are either: gay, cucks, or shitskins

GIB

Have you ever heard of blacks or numales?

Numales and pussy male feminists I can see, but why the hell would a black man vote for her? Trump has money, Trump has swag, Trump has charisma. Surely these superficial traits alone appeal to the eneducated black man (i.e., your niggers, not our based, intellectual black men).

You'd figure they would either vote Trump or not turn out for voting at all.

they wont for the most part,

just like most didnt vote for Obama.

Politics are a joke. It's all a bunch of wall street fags and jews and greedy congressmen that own us all, regardless of country.

Fuck this gay earth, imma go build a wall somewhere.

Build wall

There are roughly 117,500,000 people in the United States with an IQ above 100 that are eligible (note that eligible is spelled with two Ls, not three, retarded OP) to vote.

Can anyone tell me why any of those 118 MILLION non-idiots would vote for Donald Trump?

If you tell me you are voting for Donald Trump, I automatically assume you are a moron who got sweet-talked by a skilled salesman who uses monosyllabic words so dummies don't feel intimidated.

the last 30 years of american education has been completely dedicated to demasculating and shaming males into submission

Leafposting at its finest...

if you cant fathom a reason why anyone with IQ > 100 would vote trump, yours is clearly on the lower half of the mean.

You are a German, and therefore you are likely to be a pathetic sniveling excuse for a human being who lets burly black men run trains on your wife/girlfriend.

Why are you talking to me?

they're faggots and/or faggot enablers

this is an unintended side effect of treating them like they're normal people

Pixelpiper, is that you?

My wife's son and boyfriend said "I'm with her" what do you honestly want me to do? I have to vote Clinton

Wasn't it the average trump voters who have an higher income than the average voters of the other candidates?

My bad, didn't mean to offend you and your 101 IQ there.

Trump is dangerously insubstantial and he doesn't know what he doesn't know, this is apparent to anyone with a brain. Intelligent people don't fall for empty sloganeering like "build wall" and "make America great again", sorry to break it to you.

This. Brainwashing.

You are voting for someone who Calls Putin "Hitler". A fine taste of female American diplomacy. She is also bought and working with google.

Any sane person would vote for the republican candidate trump who offenes good words towards the Most powerful Military Nation and isnt bought. By anyone.

brain damage from lack of DHA, Sunlight UV Dopamine and Vit D from the Sun plus estrogen in the water and BPA plastics fucking epigenetically with male DNA... men have been feminized.

Because if you don't you are a racist, sexist, bigot, homophobe, islamophobe, transphobe, evil white man, capitalist, and nazi if you don't. Conformity is shoved down our throats because women are in power.

As a black male this question is easy. White women voting for trump are less likely to fuck based on a vote. The white bitches voting for Hillary will fuck me based on who I vote for. I just moved, my neighbor is a Latina Hillary voter easily gonna get her before the general cause "I'm with her"

Trump should start bribing so he can do more damage to Clinton.

Then why didn't work on me? I'm 25 and was raised in this system since the beginning, and I'm not buying this bullshit.

>leaf gonna leaf

Why not just lie? Ballots are secret.

>Any sane person would vote for the republican candidate

kek

Gay, Black, Latino and Left-wing men are voting for Clinton, this shit is not hard to understand.

Yeah, but Tyrone, couldn't you just, I dunno, lie to them? Say you're going to vote for Hilldog to get the pussy, but vote Trump instead.

They'll never see what choice you made behind a ballot curtain. If you can lie about that tv you stole and those people you robbed and killed last week, you can lie to some skanky as hoes about your vote for Trump. Right? Ya feel me brah?

Why are you acting like such a lefty, liberal faggot for? You'd really vote for Hillary if you lived here, leaf? I don't get it.

>120,000,000 men
how many of those are left wing feminist cucks

Trump didn't promise gibs or slavery reparations

underrated post