youtube.com/watch?v=5sl23QzJ3P8
youtube.com/watch?v=HkhOE9E_2cI
youtube.com/watch?v=heJNHYCSsIc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Me too. He was /ourguy/

face tattoos are degenerate

me too op ;__;

we all do

getting the crybaby dove tattoo next week. what else should i get in the future?

Gone too soon

where you getting it? im getting the 'peep' from his lil peep logo tattooed on my finger

a skrewdriver and m8l8th face tattoo

just on the upper forearm area.

not me I'm glad he's worm shit

have sex please

water is wet

people sure do love to talk about this faggot but never 3pac who is the superior meme rapper

was planning on getting the date he passed somewhere small and/or maybe just the word "peep".

you should

a lot of people talked about 3pac. but he also died two years ago. it'll be the same for peep. it's the same for all artists, you'll see that rare thread here and there.

which one? or both

Why didn't you faggots tell me about him before he was dead
his last concert was only 3 hours away from me

had a chance to see him when he came to boston a couple months ago but none of my friends wanted to go, I fucking regret it. His death really fucked me up. RIP Peep, gone too fucking soon

*tips fedora*

Nice one, edgelord!

Why the fuck would you do that?
Why the fuck would you encourage that?

Is everyone on Sup Forums 17 years old?

same. wanted to go with my boyfriend but he said "no, we can always see lil peep"

now im sad

Not either of them, but I don't see the issue in getting a tattoo of an artist you want to honor or who has had an impact on your life or for any reason at all lol

tattoos are fine. get whatever you want to get.

Yeah, I definitely learned my lesson about passing up shit like that in the future

Sure is tumblr in here.

How exactly is getting a tattoo a 'tumblr'?

Ironically I only heard about him because he died. Now I really like his music. What the hell am I going to do now....

>What the hell am I going to do now....

Feel grateful you weren't a fan before he died.

I just started listening and I actually like a lot of his songs. The songs with Wicca Phase are great cause I miss Adam in Tigers Jaw

Music was unique, wasn't always the best but he always talked about how he felt, his life experiences, and what he wanted out of life. It was obvious he was going to die young, he said before he overdosed twice in the past. But it still hurts.

>my friends wont come so I'm not going
you know how many times I hear this faggot shit when it comes to concerts?

I hope you've dumped him, he's obviously a bad boyfriend

just enjoy the music really, not much us after peep fans can do but enjoy the music and maybe kind of feel like you're at his concert when you watch concert videos.

Peep fans before his death who had a chance to see him hold this L

If you guys truly want to see something depressing go here, instagram.com/kathrynhollowoak/

seeing a mom talk about her young son being dead is actually the saddest thing ever.

Both his parents went to harvard, makes me wonder if he was the type of pushover mom who just let her kid do whatever he wanted, or if peep was just a bad ass child. Not many kids of harvard grads get tattoos all over them especially by 21

Considering him saying his childhood wasn't healthy, and the fact that his mom and him never really mention his father my guess would be something bad happened. And his mom felt responsible and kinda just let him do what made him find a little bit of happiness.

shame

Wanted to go and see him on peep show tour, nobody wanted to go and tickets got to expensive, Wanted to go see his come over when your sober tour, got fucked up in the hotel and then security wouldn't let me in because i was to fucked up, man i hate that guy.

yeah, he had a terrible relationship with his father which is never healthy for a young boy. Whether his father was actually as bad as they say, who knows.
He said he was abused in his childhood, and its pretty clear he felt it was at his fathers hands

could i maybe get the link to him talking about his childhood/abuse?

>"we can always see lil peep"
i bet he meant his little dick

when did he say he was abused?

ZHG represent. RIP 3Pac

youtube.com/watch?v=09lz1fRBBsY and youtube.com/watch?v=5sl23QzJ3P8

literally who?

I like him but I lost a little bit of respect for him because of this.

screw off jew

>israelis are evil because they accepted a land given to them by britain and because they tried to make a compromise with arabs that arabs rejected
>arabs throughout history have taken tons of land
>jews can't have a single country

nah, fuck you and lil peep was wrong here or at the very least not condemning enough ethnic groups. i like everything else about lil peep though and i'm glad he left us with lots of great songs.

>being this jew/jewed
I wont even try to explain it to you

Hadrian should've finished you fucks off.

>given to them by britain
>after britain sustained ongoing terrorist attacks by jews and said fuck it

good, bye faggot. keep pretending you have an argument. you're probably one of the ones that was saying how he was such a degenerate and you're glad he's dead but suddenly decide he's "/our guy/" because he said tame anti israel statements discretely, lol.

you should've finished sucking my dick instead of arab dick

citation needed. britain has been the most imperialist country of all time anyway so fuck off with your double standards.

I was thinking about doing a beamerboy one somewhere. Idk what it would look like though

All semites should be fucking ash, including your Ishmaelan goatfucking cousins, Isaac.

>search for his songs
>ready to hear some meme rap trash
>they are actually pretty good
Damn, same thing happened with XXXTentacion
Why we didn't save him Sup Forums?

cool, no one cares. keep crying on Sup Forums faggot.

The next generation of goyim won't give a fuck about MUH SIX GORILLION; bide your time kike.

that's implying jews will lose influence and that a significant amount of people will care enough to do anything about it. so far, it's just a few people crying on small fringe places of the internet but they're all lazy and mostly worthless. oh wait, did you just mean the next generation is going to be mostly muslims in eruope? oh, that makes a bit more sense haha.

yeah same with me, I searched him up thinking it was trash and it's godly music

When the rest of the world descends upon you instead of pitying you, you'll really want a rhinoplasty.

Yes they are and it'll be fucking glorious. I'd rather the world be run by Assad rather than by more fucky banks and shit run by jew niggers.
>but muhhh anneee fraaaaaaaaankkk
fuck off

ok, cool empty threat

ok, cool empty threat

oy vey

>OY VEY ANTISEMTISM IS EVERYWHERE
>OY VEY THE IRANIANS MIGHT NUKE US

When people begin to loathe and despise you instead of holding you up like the golden calf your house of cards will come crashing down.

Literally fucking kill yourself.

This is a very liberal talking point though, they only care about the Israel/zionism issue because "muh palestinian babies are getting bombed" and then switch to stop being anti-semitic when you bring up other Jews in the West. He was a degenerate, drug added loser pushed by the establishment to carry on the normalization of drugs and depression, he is a good ally to nobody.

thanks user

>getting this upset because someone said an anti israel statement and i simply say "I like him but I lost a little bit of respect for him because of this."
lol

Hey, you forgot a few.

But why

see
then see
then see
and then people got upset

that would be a sweet mixtape cover

I was only not here for a week, and he died.

Benz truck bumps, that reminds me of growing up taking oxy's and smoking blunts. Before Xanax was big.

Fuck it, we lost someone to addiction and depression.I know what it feels like, you indulge to get rid of the pain, after the comedown that shit's still there. I know what it feels like. RIP Peep.

does other people having tats bother you?
tough shit titty baby. Reality check - look for full blown body mods to become all the rage within the next few decades. I'm talking horns, claws, tails, the works. You will literally be whining about current fashion from now until the day you draw your last gasp.

Enjoy :)

This.

Thought his shit would be gay mindless trash like Lil Pump. Turns out to be pretty decent.

Not that great but sucks that he took too many drugs.

Who?

There's been ironic peep-spamming on Sup Forums since like 1-2 years back. Suddenly he got fans here.

Since when was it ironic?

He always was a meme. He just happened to die and this board got infested with peep stans.

kill yourselves

>there's people that think gucci mane isn't his best song
explain yourselves

youtube.com/watch?v=HkhOE9E_2cI

i didn't like him particularly when he was alive. come around to a few tracks like white wine since he died. i got unexpectedly sad when he died. i think he could've released something awesome if given a few more years.

Right were it belongs, in the fucking face you poser

#bump for #peep

#neverforget

Gym Class exists.
youtube.com/watch?v=heJNHYCSsIc
The video is comfy as fuck too.

Are meme ironic? People posted and talked mumble rap and sound cloud rap because it's interesting new music

Or nothing means anything

Lil Peep was our guy. He browsed Sup Forums. RIP Gustav ;_;

People have been shilling shitty sound cloud rap for a minute now. If you look at a peep-thread from 6 months ago, people generally disliked him.
People are posting that shit because it pisses people off, not because it revolutionary or interesting.

Oh. I was buying it.

post a picture of your face pussy

proof he browsed Sup Forums?

I've got half of Come Over When You're Sober part2 if anyone wants a download

post it

no you dont nigger

this isn't regular shitposting, this is advanced shitposting

Uploading it to mediafire now