Muslims celebrating eïd in Grenoble, Faransi

Muslims celebrating eïd in Grenoble, Faransi

my muslim neighbour put a lgbt flag in his balcony

how come our muslim immigration is so different?

we only got one muslim terrorist attack in our history and it was al-qaeda because of iraq war and not our muslims

Eid Mubarak to all celebrating

ours are conservative in majority but compared to european muslims they're liberal lmao

like we have a fucking lot of muslims and absolutely NEVER happened things like the sharia police or anti-dog movements

>how come our muslim immigration is so different?
In group preference. Brown people + brown people + brown culture = peace.

I have a friend who got cuckwashed and only hangs out with refugees anymore.
He swears that Halal meat tastes better after he started going to the Iftar at the mosque every day.

Maybe you don't give any type of wellfare?

>how come our muslim immigration is so different?

obviamente nunca trabajaste con moros, tu toca el tema religioso y veras lo que pasa

>build your entire culture around resisting anglo influence
>end up muslim just like the angloes
the power of the anglosphere knows no bounds

Maybe your country actually has a good immigration policy and doesn't let in crazies? Also it helps that your country doesn't do as much bad stuff to Muslims overseas like America of the UK do.

>not going to the mosque for free meals

that's bigger meals for me

Because we only have a few. Seat down and wait for all thise things.

Where the muslim women at?

Which part of islam is so appealing to people like this? The hatred for gays? The contempt for women? The unrelenting fight against the foundations of western civilisation?
Or do they just have such a weak identity that they just need to latch on to something? Then why not Christianity? Or a Burschenschaft or something? Or a knitting club, for fuck's sake?
I don't understand.

>we only have a few
where do you live, huesca?

People want to be a part of something big and islam is the only thing that still want more supporters and ready to fight for them

>The hatred for gays?
Yes?
> The contempt for women?
Yes?
>The unrelenting fight against the foundations of western civilisation?
Yes

What are you a faggot or something?

Because Islam is alpha. Humans naturally do not want to be cucks so when they have lived their entire life shackled by the West and forced to be cuckholds they will easily convert to Islam for a chance to be a true human being the way nature intended humans to be. Read some Julius Evola and you will know why Islam is far superior to cucktianity.

This

NUKE GOES HERE

This.

>supporting cultural marxism
>tolerating the homofaggot mental illness

Western europe is literally finished. Why are whites such self-destructive cucks?

'tolerance'

Inferior beta wh*te genes

Argenteuil ?