Why the hell am I sleeping 10 hours a day when people in some countries are sleeping 4 hours...

Why the hell am I sleeping 10 hours a day when people in some countries are sleeping 4 hours? I'm literally living 20% less every single day >_

there are 60 minutes in an hour, that's closer to 7 hours

where do they sleep 4 hours a day?

>tfw sleep 7 hours instead of 10 rn
It's pretty spooky 2bh. Idk why but I can't just sleep longer anymore

>the smarter the race, the longer they sleep

Really makes me think

brainwork ain't free

I know. I was referring to the most extreme but still common cases in my text. Picture is just averages in USA by race/culture.
High school students in South Korea.

Whites have the priviledge of sleeping more time.

I usually sleep 6 if it's a work day.

because your life is a living hell and you prefer to sleep so you don't have to remember that all the time.

Do niggers in USA really sleep that much less compared to others? Aren't they supposed to be unemployed and poor? What the hell are they getting up for?

Good goy sleep six hours and slowly kill yourself just for my profits while I sleep 10 hours on a $10k bed earned by your labour

the white house

>High school students in South Korea.
man that is messed up. cant be healthy still growing and only getting 4hr of shuteye

Why do you think they have the highest suicide rates in the world?

It sounds like a privilege but when I'm literally living 20% less every day it's not anymore.
Why aren't they unhealthy then? Feels like I've been lied to my whole age with all the "9 hours of sleep" recommendations.

>tfw always wake up earlier than I want to and can't get myself to sleep in on days off

Is this proof that I have black blood?

see
>highest offing rate
>"healthy"

A few % higher suicide rate is worth it many times over.

The longer you sleep the better quality your time awake will be, though. Living on 4 hours sleep would be suffering and you'd be constantly tired.

Enjoy that bed bro, thanks for paying me 40k kroner too!

RARE!