ITT: Soyboy repellent

ITT: Soyboy repellent

Lou liked to fuck soyboys though..

*Posts Mike Patton's discography*

s/t is the most soyboy thing i've heard in my life. "candy says" alone is aural estrogen

are you serious

every soyboy loves them

He never got that far

aural estrogen is a good band name

Is "Soyboy" the new "Cuck".

KC's discography minus ITCOTCK

legend

Yes, and Sup Forums has begun drinking onion juice in an attempt to become Chads

you mean likes to pretend to like them

My horoscope said that I would meet a very pretty girl this weekend

AC/DC

>mfw greatest sad boy of all tiime btfo of soy boys

they skip european son though so it doesn't count

>old rocker using old "le wrong generation" argument
lol nah

soyboy is such a fucking forced meme

*blocks your path*

Everything is a fucking forced meme now, I can't remember the last meme that was just funny and didn't have some kind of agenda behind it. Oh wait actually Mans Not Hot was funny, that was so nice and wholesome. Everyone could laugh at that.

Honestly I hope Ajit Pai succeeds in his quest to kill the internet, it shouldn't exist anymore. Let it all burn.

The humor is watching the people on the butt end of the joke politick the insecurities.

It's a dumbass joke with no weight behind it and the chain reaction it causes is like vinegar and baking soda.

t. ajit pai

good job Sup Forums you made the head of the fcc so upset he’s trying to destroy the internet

its not the meme itself, but the reaction of people like you.

But it does have weight. And I don't get many kicks out of watching people getting hurt anymore. It was funny but it's old now.

Jesus man, at least pretend to have some dignity

It's funny because soyboy is a genuinely great insult, way better than nu-male but Sup Forums being Sup Forums plenty of them have convinced themselves that that shit's real

the absolute madman

>With increased testosterone levels, we could reassert ourselves as a force in the political world, in society, in our communities, in the world.
That has to be a joke, right?

except it is