Do you think that if Trump gets elected that the Mexican Mafia, Surenos, MS13...

Do you think that if Trump gets elected that the Mexican Mafia, Surenos, MS13, and drug cartels and other Central American gangs will start doing terror attacks and engaging in warfare?

If illegal immigrants are destroying property, burning American flags, attacking random Trump supporters for no reason, attacking cops all because Trump is having a rally, how do you think they are going to react to him being elected and trying to build the wall and setting up deportation forces?

Remember that the cartels are making about 60 billion a year selling drugs mostly in America, with the wall up they will lose loads of money and power since the amount of drugs they would be able to smuggle and sell into America will be limited and it would become much more difficult to import it. Also the gang members they have as soldiers who work for them would be getting deported.

This would lead to thousands of people who are already armed gangbangers and criminals who are going to be dealing with the fact that they will be sent back and go into even more extreme poverty then before, and won't be able to make money selling drugs.

Do you think open warfare will happen in areas with high populations of illegal immigrants and gangs? Do you think terror attacks will happen? Riots? What is your expectation?

Why would the cartels attack their clients?

Unprofessional, low I.Q foot soldiers.

Yeah, we'll wipe them out in a matter of hours.

The army would annihilate them

That would be pretty cool.

Trained professionals vs. Drugged out beaners... hmm. ..

Now what they've achieved in the criminal world of America is impressive sure, but they were fighting against black gang members, not exactly Einsteins

>will start

Wew, lad.

>Mexicunt attacking border wall all the time just like the huns
>Trump issues drone patrols and soldiers in full regalia to protect the workers
>Mexican steps over country lines gets lit the fuck up
>Mexico whines, but doesn't have the might to stand up to the US's military industrial complex
>They set up their own chain link fence to keep people from crossing and attacking
>Bitch tears and rocks are thrown
>Eventually the soldiers from both sides start getting sick of the shit
>Incident occurs
>US vs Mexican war breaks out

It would be the illegals vs the military, combine our ground troops with our bombing capabilities and the entire damned region could and would be fucking glassed within weeks.

They would be in a situation where they have nothing left to lose.

Also a percentage of Americans are sympathetic and cucked enough to help or support them. Basically if they started doing attacks liberals would blame Trump for inciting them and oppressing them.

You would have thousands of people who would be willing to die fighting an insurgency who just have to do a few ambushes and hide among the general public with supporters who will help them out.

It probably would not be as easy as people think.

On the flipside, American's who are conservative would be armed and a Trump administration probably would not be trying to punish American citizens who are legal gun owners who shoot at illegal immigrant terrorists in public.

You guys really are autistic.

/THREAD

it's over, sage the thread now

They're doing that here now, they wiped out a family with a grow op in Ohio.

Oh, we have plenty of "deportation forces" (ICE for example), but there are major cities that, when these illegals are arrested, release them back into the city and don't inform immigration until weeks, even months, after they're released. The biggest issue is these "sanctuary cities" as they're called refusing to work with our government.

Give me liberty or give me death.

Hope so.. all this ammo I bought when they said Obammy was gonna take our guns ain't gonne fire itself

The vast majority of em are citizens and/or couldn't give 2 fucks about who's in charge.
They're more pissed about legal pot, bad for bidniz, let's fuck up the sjw's that started that shit.

Do you think anything will happen, we are already seeing riots and chimpouts and the police and random people being attacked although it has not gotten to violent that people are getting shot yet.
Remember that the wall will not have been built for a few years, the cartel's knowing that time is up could potentially send people armed with assault rifles to the borders to try and take out border patrol and immigration officials.

The gangbangers in the cities could attack immigration offices and the police.

Legal Mexicans or cucks who are sympathetic would harbor them.

Riots in the street.
Of course in an actual war the US military would wipe them out easily, but remember that this would be an insurgency where half of the American public is cucked enough to feel bad and not want to see force used or would help them.

vs. the police/military and a shitload of niggers that really really hate mexicans plus rednecks in swamps with five thousand pounds of tannerite. I hope they do, that way we can put them down once and for all.

national guard deployed with real bullets not rubber shit with predator and spy drones in southern cali

there that wasnt so hard. beaners are visibly different from whites and blacks. stop any you see and request id. if they refuse to comply detain if they fight shoot them. if any one wants war drone strike the buildings they are in

the army would annihilate itself. need marines to launch an amphibious assault over the rio grande.

semper fi

>is these "sanctuary cities" as they're called refusing to work with our government.
It's the opposite. The federal government has refused to deport people for being illegal. Cities have become stuck with the beaner hordes.

The idea with sanctuary cities was that if police stop caring about legal status, illegals will start reporting crimes and working with police to clean up their neighborhoods. Needless to say it didn't work. Beaners are just inherently an anarchic criminal people.

You need to keep in mind that the National Guard is based on the state, in California or New Mexico you probably have a lot of people who would be more sympathetic to illegal immigrants and would not want to engage in a war or shoot at them.

You would have people who would be upset to see the American government shooting people in America ( remember that a percentage of our country is cucked and thinks illegals are citizens and would see this as tyranny) and they would start helping.

Also I am not suggesting that they would win, my question is do you think that they would atleast try it?

>Remember that the cartels are making about 60 billion a year selling drugs mostly in America, with the wall up they will lose loads of money
If they become a problem, all we have to do is legalize all drugs and watch as the prices fall overnight. Cartel is crippled within weeks. Mexico takes back their country within months. Trump never has to build the wall because illegals are going back.

>pro undocumented migrant sympathizers vs anti illegal immigration militia

Sounds like a civil war waiting to happen

Dumbest most manchild thing ever said. Who's gonna do all that? You?

I bet 100$ you would never seriously say that in front of people and not feel like an edgy asshat

All this talk of raiding sanctuary cities, defending the wall, and a U.S. vs Mexico war is getting me hyped

Well you know what to do if they do.
Day of the rope

I agree that, to a point, that the government has seriously held back on deportation, but within the last few months there have been many more illegals being deported. It's, I'd say, a mix of both situations. Trump being popular has bettered the situation, and if Trump were to get elected I really am more concerned about the people fighting against deportation before I'd be worried about the cartels causing problems.

>Spics vs rednecks, niggers and the national guard
>Thinking spics would win

*flicks on night vision
Heh... we'll make quick work of these hoodlums.
Professional? Hmpf- you're damn straight.
Quiet? heh- you'll see *does a flip
You see.... sorry to burst your bubble, El Chapo, hmpf, but we're the real deal.

>Do you think that if Trump gets elected that the Mexican Mafia, Surenos, MS13, and drug cartels and other Central American gangs will start doing terror attacks and engaging in warfare?

They're already doing that and Trump isn't even president.

It will happen once the gated communities are breached and they will then have no choice but to address it.

Those fucking liberals have had it too easy for too long, they need to be beaten and decapitated to see what everyone else has to deal with.

>tfw patriot
>tfw when also of taco descent

I was thinking of starting some bait and lure shit, talk spanish in that dumbass norteno accent mexishits have and lure them into ICE and Deportation Squad traps.

The looks on their face will be priceless, hopefully I don't get kidnapped and slice and diced

A.I.I.M. i like it

Other response is right. My bro worked at the county jail. They used to deport almost every illegal no matter the crime. Now they have no choice but to release them or keep them incarcerated.

No. These guys usually don't allow their guys to even kill US cops because it attracts way too much attention on their drug trade.

The CIA and company aren't gonna allow that in their back yard anyways.

>Do you think that if Trump gets elected that the Mexican Mafia, Surenos, MS13, and drug cartels and other Central American gangs will start doing terror attacks and engaging in warfare?

NO.

No

That's the dream user

Hillary is gonna win anyway.

>will start doing terror attacks and engaging in warfare?
Unlike mudslims, narcos actually run a business

I never said they would.

I am asking what you guys think will potentially happen? Will it just be chimpout riots, will they peacefully allow it? Or will their be terror attacks and potential warfare?

Also you need to remember that the National Guard and the military will be operating under a very handtied and strict ROE.

If they start damaging random American property or causing collateral damage it will make them look awful, remember that a large percentage of the country will be against them in the first place in this situation because they would be sympathetic to the illegals.

Also why do you think black's would work against them? At the riots in California blacks are working with the Mexicans, remember they would be fighting against "white supremacy" and could use this to unite for a period of time.

This would most likely turn into anti-illegal immigration militia's fighting against black and Hispanic gangs fighting against the National Guard. Remember that the militia's and gangs will have no ROE and will use insurgency and ambush attacks where as the National Guard will be doing patrol's and trying their hardest to avoid collateral damage.

Obviously the National Guard will be able to destroy them in a conventional fight, but the illegals just need to be able to hold off and survive long enough and do enough attacks to make the administration look bad to the point where the country is divided and no longer wants this.

I don't think that the illegals would win in such a scenario but do you think this scenario is even at all possible?

fpbp by a legitimate Mexican intellectual

>First executive order from POTUS TRUMP
>Nat Guard on Border
>No deportations for at least 1 year
>Self turn in you get another 1 year extension
>All current immigrants who did apply are fast tracked to citizenship proving they will assimilate
>If illegals caught at border or doesn't follow the above procedures banished from US permanently

>I was thinking of starting some bait and lure shit, talk spanish in that dumbass norteno accent mexishits have and lure them into ICE and Deportation Squad traps.

Dude.
Infiltrate and bust up prostitution rackets where female illegals are forced into fucking.

remember that diversifying the military has been a part o the globalists plan for years.

Its gonna be harder for the military to shut down the mexican aggression if the marines or whatever are filled with mexicans.
Its going to be easier for the president to be a traitor and get the military to turn on white america for the same reason.

The SUR doesn't care about Trump.

I'd love to see them try

but they wouldn't commit terrorist acts against their own customers

Hopefully, because that will only unite white people here.

You underestimate cartels. They'll find one way or another to smuggle drugs in or pay off whoever they have to.

Drugs run the world. If anything they'll make more money by jacking up prices because of the higher risk.

A lot of them were trained by the US and are even in the military.

I get out of the military very soon and have been contemplating going into Border Patrol or the ICE instead of going to college immediately.

Any off chance thath there are some hispanic border patrollers or ICE Agents here?

>Mexico gets obliterated
ok. So?

Of course people will always find ways to do things, but a wall, stronger border patrol, deportation of illegal immigrants, and tunnel detection systems would make it so it would be extremely difficult to smuggle drugs in and when they do struggle drugs in it would be difficult for them to have people to push them through networks all throughout America.

The amount of effort that the cartels would need to put in to counter this, and the lower success rate will kill their profits and make them a lot less powerful.