Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HF8lsUlm2PE
youtu.be/m5vw4ajnWGA
youtube.com/watch?v=YtDneMS1gYE
youtube.com/watch?v=AAydwnVJY1w
youtube.com/watch?v=MT954Rgow3o
youtube.com/watch?v=g6-XBTHiBHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Most of it yeah but most of every genre sucks.

I just tried to spell crap without rap and I couldn't. What does this mean?

Can't spell crap without rap.

rap is gay see

that you are a competent speller and by extension are not a rap loving negroid

Based Mr. Perfect working the rap smarks into a seething shoot.

youtube.com/watch?v=HF8lsUlm2PE

try listening to this and tell me with a straight face that rap is retarded

youtu.be/m5vw4ajnWGA

No u

Ok, Rap is Retarded

rap is retarded

racist pos

Rap is retarded. What you posted was absolute shit music.

wow the nigger named his song after a field built up by white men, he must really be smart user. no, jk, rap is retarded

Why don't rappers celebrate easter?

You faggots just don't like listening to the truth. you homos rather weak ass soyboys kill themselves instead of putting themselves through the racism, police brutality, and economic inequalities among other brutal endeavors and coming out on top.
Sup Forums puts gay ass cobain and peep as martyrs but real men like Big L, 2pac, and Biggie get no love and are just pushed aside as another casualty of "niggers being niggers". You guys are fucking racist.

Retards
Attempting
Rapping

Yea well blacks suck

rar

>glorifying criminals for being criminals
this is why blacks are consistently worsw off in society than other races

if this is the setup to a joke I'll bite. why?

>teleports behind you
>grabs your neck in chokehold
>take that back fool or else I make this a 10/10 murder

But seriously why does anthony suck rappers dick so much?

>But seriously why does anthony suck rappers dick so much?
so his wife won't start doing it for him

rap sucks you nigger loving cuck

Anyone else sick of listening to rap/hip hop albums for the sake of keeping up with releases? it's a fairly new genre yet most artists recycle ideas from wu-tang clan, nwa etc. and as a result it rarely sounds fresh or dynamic to me. It seems to me that these artists set the standards of the genre and newer artists barely diverge from it. Not to mention the lyrics are usually recycled ideas surrounding black rights, fame and more recently the odd reference to mental illness. I mention lyrics because people cite them as one of the main drawing points of the genre; I barely, if ever, hear people discuss or praise the actual music itself, why is that?

I've tried listening to Danny Brown, Frank Ocean, Kendrick and found their music lacking. I enjoyed Tyler's new album, I guess. Can someone explain what the appeal is?

The only reason (for white people at least) is to appear socially progressive to their peers, there is literally no appeal beyond the vanity of appearence

False
Is that suppose to be convincing? Even covering half the image it’s easy to tell that’s a man.

Why are you so obsessed with race?
It’s just music faggot, you can appreciate the talent, music and lyrics without being a self-hating gigacuck

>talent, music and lyrics
t. self-hating gigacuck

Okay there soyboy. What do you listen to then?

I mostly listen to classic americana such as traditional folk, blues, and gospel

>easter toad
His name is Groyper.

Rap is retarded.

I'm white and I exclusively listen to white rappers so jokes on you lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=YtDneMS1gYE
youtube.com/watch?v=AAydwnVJY1w
youtube.com/watch?v=MT954Rgow3o
youtube.com/watch?v=g6-XBTHiBHY

Hip hop and rap are music for apes.
The smarter you are (not just iq but creativity aswell) the more you will enjoy subtle things, complexity, etc.

But the worse with ape music is that it makes you even dumber. Everything you do repeatedly wire your brain.
This means the brain of one who listen to rap all day will become a psychic ghetto.
And its not just the music but the lyrics aswell. The man who listen to this shit is limiting his worldview, his vocabulary, etc.

Go listen to your monkey programming rythyms, you don’t belong here.

Work on your grammar m8