Tfw Tattooed Man

>tfw Tattooed Man
SHIIIIIIIIIET

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=peAhUcAsbyY
youtube.com/watch?v=nkfpq46DlEk
youtube.com/watch?v=ztdatfUEW94
archive.org/stream/CoilInterviewTheMillionDollarAltar/Coil interview - The Million Dollar Altar_djvu.txt
youtu.be/KquxHMQD1Z0
youtube.com/watch?v=HMeDrSBIQpU
youtube.com/watch?v=XBQ72oG9hJI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wish I could relate to music as much as OP does.

Am I detecting passive-aggressiveness?

AND I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM

No man, Y-You've got the wrong idea! I swear.

I remember listening to this when I tried LSD for the first time, I was holding my penis and trying to pull it off very angrily for some reason. I still don't know was it about my suppressed inner gayness or something else.

my favorite on aon

thnx for reminding me of this album, they truly are unique

You might be shocked to hear that most gays don't want to rip off their cocks.
But yeah, psychs can give people weird urges and shit. The first time I took mushrooms I went on a walk and had talk myself out of jumping into the middle of a busy road for the hell of it

>my suppressed inner gayness or something else
coil can bring bring out the gay youtube.com/watch?v=peAhUcAsbyY

>Tfw Copacaballa
OWWW SHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIEEEET

This Immortal Coil tribute album is great too.
youtube.com/watch?v=nkfpq46DlEk

>tfw Careful What You Wish For
My mnd don't blow easily. But the first time I heard that song it was blown.

Yeah, Coil sure is great.

What's the story with the vocalist here? castradi? youtube.com/watch?v=ztdatfUEW94

that cover looks cool so I decided to download this album right now
it better be good OP

The whole thing is on Youtube

>what are scrobbles

there's an extension to scrobble on youtube and other sites

I don't know if I only love that song because of who the people making it were and the circumstances surrounding it or not, but I just adore that song.

>and the circumstances surrounding it
Explain?

GOING UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP

so sleazy and balance, the two guys in coil, were lovers (they described it as "life partners") and balance died before the release of TAON. Given that he's singing in the song about the man he loves being dead is pretty eerie.
Also the "different set of sex aspects" guy mentioned in the song is almost certainly genesis p-orridge who sleazy was in throbbing gristle and psychic tv with sleazy. S/he essentially went through a sex change operation as part of an art project, hence the line in tattooed man.

It was his last live performance. He died from falling of a balcony while drunk.

In Cosey's new book 'Art Sex Music', she is implying Jhonn was pushed.

>tfw the gay guy I had a crush on for years friendzoned me for a british guy he met months ago

at least I can blow my brains out while listening to coil

'Tattooed Man' is about Ian Johnstone.
From 'The Million Dollar Altar' interview

>[GR] And does it have anything to do with Marc Almond specifically, as he has sung on a few
Coil tracks in the past ("Slur", "Titan Arch", "Dark Age Of Love" etc.) ?

>[PC] I believe its about Ian rather than Marc (Jhonn and Ian did have some of the same
tattoos), but as with all of Jhonn's lyrics there is ambiguity everywhere. Of course the man lying
down in a grave with the SAME tattoos was himself.

archive.org/stream/CoilInterviewTheMillionDollarAltar/Coil interview - The Million Dollar Altar_djvu.txt

By whom?

She doesn't outright say but implies it might have been Peter.

Was he with John that night though? I think if there was a possibility, police would have considered it.

He was. He was the one that called the ambulance.
Jhonn had been on a vodka bender, and Ian was out of town so Peter stepped in.

Jhonn had taken a bath and was going to bed and Peter was in the kitched when he heard a thud and found Jhonn on the floor. (according to Peter).

I don't think Peter would ever do such a thing but in his interviews he was usually saying something like
>I told him for many times if he doesn't stop drinking it would happen eventually
>In the last years of our relationship I was basically his nan, taking care of him every time he gets drunk, I didn't really like 2bh.
>His death came as a shock but it didn't come as a surprise, we knew it would happen one day.
I'm ok with him fucking little boys but this would be a crime against humanity, John was a genius.

If you can, pick up Cosey's book. It's a really weird inclusion.
She also tears into Gen, goes in greater detail to how he treated her when they were a couple etc.

oh right, fair enough

Is that a Coil comic?

Was it really necessary?

I still want to believe he always loved balance

She just states that it was a possibility, but doesn't go further than that.
She also mentions that there was a lot more weird stuff in Coils inner circle, as she mentions Sleazys will, and ppl close to him will deny this
Thightpaulsandra went even further with the "being pushed" suspicion, even wrote a song about it
I really don't think Sleazy was capable of pushing him, according to Cosey, he was devastated after his death, even if they stopped being partners years before.

He did

If you wanna feel worse, the guys from Matmos met a a Slint gig back in 1990 and are still together.

Also, there's Cyclobe, Stephen and Ossian are together since Steve left Coil and the reason they take so long between albums and play so little is because everytime they start making music together they end up fucking and never finish anything.
Having said that, we might finally have a new Cyclobe album soon

As an old literal faggot all I can say is
>tfw no patrish bf

>even wrote a song about it
What song?

This one, it's pretty ambiguous thou
youtu.be/KquxHMQD1Z0

I don't understand, why were they living together if they weren't fugging ?

The weren't, don't know where that "Sleazy was in the tub" theory came from, his housecleaner found the body

Pretty sure the entry in the news and on threshhouse was he was found in THEIR home

Sleazy was loaded af, he owned more than one house. John was living alone in his later days, sometimes Ian would visit but doubt Sleazy ever stepped foot in that house after they broke up. Somewhere in Coseys book she mentions that it brought him too many memories back and seeing the state John and the house where at the time was really hard for him.

Delet

Peter's and Jhonn's estate has made many different enemies out of old friends.
Never ever be part of the coil facebook group. There are so many former friends of coil there, among them Danny Hyde, that air out their dirty laundry and outright diss each other. All of them claiming they were the ones that were promised to re-release Coil material.

This is probably Peter's final "love song" to Jhonn
youtube.com/watch?v=HMeDrSBIQpU

Then there is this little tidibit
youtube.com/watch?v=XBQ72oG9hJI
From Pt. 2, that in my not so humble opinion only fuels the "was he pushed" rumors.