"Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Spend ten racks on a new chain (yuh)

>"Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Spend ten racks on a new chain (yuh)
My bitch love do cocaine, ooh (ooh)
I fuck a bitch, I forgot her name (brr, yuh)"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sX7vRertYQs
youtube.com/watch?v=EbfK7dei7ec
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I sang that to the tune of the opening of If I had a tail, by QOTSA

It worked

We're friends now.

what's the apeal to this kind of music?

Got meme'd hard and Fantano gave it a 7 for some reason

gettin turnt

shit's unironically catchy
and if you wanna just be braindead and turn up then it works

Gross.

This album isn't even good for listening to while driving
It's just shit

lil pump fucking sucks, still mad at fantano.

D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE

he's literally the best at what he does

The best at being shit, yeah

i listen to him at the gym
good at parties also

>music soyboys and numales will never understand

Not everything is because of fantano you fucking retard.

Niggas that hate on lil pump grew up like pic related

best at making fun dumb party bangers

Shut the fuck up you mong

Fantano destroyed his credibility forever

OooooooHooooo Gracie

>170 million views

a literal soyboy

It bangs

B A N G E R

literally saved the rap game

>tfw we missed out on the best possible collab ever

Just how much fucking money you guys think he has made by now? He's fucking 17 years old

just turn ur brain off xD

not more than tens of thousands, he hasn't been out that long

Tried listening to rap on spotify. About 9 out of 10 songs were total shit.

>Rap

really? i say at least a million, doesn't look that hard between merchandise,concerts, YT views and shit

Try Trap

Its just fun

there's only one good on the album and it's Back

you don't know shit

>spotify
That's where you went wrong.

NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA
SMOKE DA WEED
FUCK DA WIMMINZ
MAKE DA MONIEZ

Haha yell ya! This is real music bro!

Haha drugs, sex and money HAHA I love those things!

yikes

>enjoying life is a bad thing

Hell yeah dude I gotcha

Jokes on you I listen to it ironically

>having to shout out to the world the shit you love to do in every song

t. Nigger/woman

>being positive is not manly!

Haha spotted the cuck^^

Jesus user

>being positive
>most of these subhuman are angrily shouting it into the mic

>haha it's fun bro just turn your brain off

Never understood the "fun" defense for bad music. It's not fun to listen to something you don't like, it's boring and irritating. If you like this shit then just say so but please don't trot the "fun" or "ironic" memes to save face over it.

Key words "Having to"

There's a lot of tapwater goblins out in this thread trying really hard to dislike a fun song.

Even the Baller brothers spit that fire

youtube.com/watch?v=sX7vRertYQs

I feel bad for the losers who've never gotten turnt to lil pump

LOL

Whats wrong with spotify?

>lil' pump
>fun

>It's not fun to listen to something you don't like
then don't listen to it
are you autistic? one of the identifiers for autism is inability to connect with peers.

I kind of admire songs that can push how trash rap can be, and the chorus is undeniably catchy. I won't seek out any of his shit though.

I don't listen to it.
I'm not sure why you are talking about autism but congrats for knowing what it is, I guess.

Literally what

Do people realize that when they refuse to admit the fact that Pump's music is fun, it makes them seem fucking boring? You don't have to like it, but you could at least concede that it's catchy as fuck and fun to listen to while drunk with friends, this would go a long way to make you more likable among normies.

youtube.com/watch?v=EbfK7dei7ec

post some quality meme rap

>its an autist tries too hard to be normal

Other way around. People who call shit like Lil Pump "fun" are boring, basic bitches. I would never play it at a party except to appease a friend who requested it.

Nah buddy, I'm just giving advice to guys like you.
>generalizing this hard
You can't just construct an entire personality for someone in your head based entirely around the fact that they like getting fucked up and listening to gucci gang with the boys. They can like other things too, some of which may be more up your alley. Who knows, maybe after that lil pump track, they'll throw on something that you also enjoy.

I'm not going to like something just because some people might think I'm fun if I do. Thats called being a faggot.

I dunno man, it sounds to me that your constructed personality of someone who has good taste in music but also ironically plays Lil Pump for "fun" is equally contrived. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that anybody who blasts Gucci Gang will most likely have other music that is just as shitty in their playlist.

I'm not sure what it is about this song that you feel makes it appropriate for getting fucked up with the boys. Me and my boys make fun of shit like this, dunno about yours.

You don't have to like it, you should really just admit that it's a good time. That's okay though, I'm sure you enjoy not having friends.

I guess the meat of the issue with this argument is that fun is subjective. I personally find Pump's music to be boring and annoying. So if I don't have fun listening to it, what is there to "admit?" I concede that there are people who might find it fun... but I'm not one of them, and none of my friends are either.

Do you really pretend to like music just to get people to like you? Isn't that kind of pathetic and desperate?

le upboat to you too my good sir :D

my lean cost more than your rent ouu
your xans be pressed with the fent yuh

savage

Are you a virgin by any chance?