Huffington post went full retard

archive.is/HoNC6

HUFFINGTON POST LITERALLY PROMOTING VIOLENCE AGAINST TRUMP SUPPORTERS. HAHAHAHHAHAHA. Guys I am literally about to kill myself i dont want to live on this planet. What the actual fuck was this idiot thinking. How was this allowed to be published? Spread this shit everywhere guys show the world the true face of the left

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cjy7yiCApAE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Wallace#Democratic_presidential_primaries_of_1972_and_assassination_attempt
youtube.com/watch?v=bsYLelmN6BA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Robert_F._Kennedy
web.archive.org/web/20160606060453/http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jesse-benn/towards-a-concept-of-whit_b_7985986.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Huffington post went full retard

When don't they?

>Huffington post went full retard

So just another Wednesday then?

Now you know how the sensible people who have to watch this man-baby gain unprecedented support feel.

yeah but this is next level shit. surely this is illegal or at least worthy of getting this dumb fuck fired?

huffpost is just a bunch of white cunts shitposting on their macbooks.

(You)

Freedom of speech. In the USA its legal to incite blacks to kill whites. Heck, what is Rap?

>not knowing that more violence will only make trump stronger
when will they ever learn

>jewish writer
>expecting jews to act with honor

Huffpo, much like Salon, is regarded as a meme rag.

Only foaming-at-the-mouth liberal mongoloids take it seriously.

REPORT THEM TO THE FBI FOR INCITEMENT TO VIOLENCE!

i hope you're right amerifriend

THE SLEEP REVOLUTION IS HERE

(((Jesse Benn)))

Coincidence?

They're right you know.

The Civil Rights Act wasn't passed because of Sit-ins, or Martin Luther King. It was passed because of televised water cannons, police dog attacks, church bombings, and Malcom X.

Likewise we don't have labor rights today but for the long history of violent strikes and labor uprisings like the Battle of Blair Mountain or the Haymarket Affair after workers traded in their picket signs in for rifles.

Violence works.

Thank God. Honestly I hope there are fucking nationwide riots complete with Mariachi bands. Trump will fucking sweep Hilldog back to her bathroom.

this isn't violence against an oppressive establishment, it is outright hate crimes against people with differing views, trump isn't even elected, the establishment fucking despises him, and he hasn't done a single bad thing to anyone of these idiots chimping out.

But I have a macbook too :(
And I'm full on Sup Forums

>Reading the puffington host

Only a small step above gawker

God, I love the castle doctrine and stand-your-ground laws.

>Straya
Is this a ruse?

If it is, well done, if it isn't...
...I conceal carry.

>as logical as any
Maybe they're trying to imply that all forms are equally illogical, ie. resistance is futile.

Mac still beats Windows 10 by miles, and can be considered Sup Forums-tier.

Debian-based Linux > Mac > Other Linux > Windows 7 > Literally Everything Else > Windows 10

In this case the violence is working against them. These retards are the water cannons, not the people being hit by them, and they refuse to make that connection.

I have not argued that. Only that violence is an effective tool for change. If something happens to trump it wouldn't be the first or even oldest instance of it occurring.
youtube.com/watch?v=Cjy7yiCApAE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Wallace#Democratic_presidential_primaries_of_1972_and_assassination_attempt

youtube.com/watch?v=bsYLelmN6BA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Robert_F._Kennedy

I never got into linux. I got into mac for work, and just fell in love with it. LOL, and as you can tell, screenshots are pretty fucking easy to do

Az here, you're preaching to the choir.

ur mom is pretty easy to do you lardo macfag homo nigger

I don't care, please talk as much shit about my mom, I don't like her very much. I have mommy issues

This is what you want. You want justification to purge those leftist non-persons, including the leftist outlets.

Maybe this will jumpstart HUAC 2.0. To silence the leftist non-persons, forever.

Nothing new.

Huffington Post (now aligned with the Sydney Morning Herald) has always advocated violence against anyone right of center. Openly calling for murder of "Muh Racists And Rapists" (basically anyone who isn't a far left radical).

>bringing up operating system flame war shit in this thread to distract

This.

Trump will be elected on the back of his supporters being brutalized by violence in front of the world's media.

Welcome to the world of Anti-Fa.

cant they be arrested for conspiracy to incite violence

>Violence works.
It works both ways

If some crypto-commie (((revolutionary))) or some dindu durka terrorist tries something and they find Salon in their history.

Reporting anyway. Salon is the type of rag that deserves to die.

Not even joking, i am this cocksucking communist agitator responsible for any future deaths. If people are killed I'm going to his faggy house in colorado and fucking disemboweling the kike's guts all over his fucking floor

Make sure you're a moral being. Research morality, seriously. Religion has it's points, but there is a much more simple law in this universe. There is a right and wrong, and it is easy to live by.

There is a greater reality beyond this one. It isn't a man with a beard, but know if you're here now, it is because a higher consciousness decided it.

Be on the right side of this fight, and you'll be part of an incredible turning point in history.

Jesse Bern = JEW

and what code of right and wrong specifically is this one

>Sorry Liberals
Who else are they talking to? Are they admitting their commies now?

>Are they admitting their commies now?
Seems like it.

He's an atheist who hates Israel...

ANYONE PROMOTING THAT POINT OF VIEW ANYONE PROMOTING THAT POINT OF VIEW IS LIABLE TO END UP ON THE SJW LIST ANYONE PROMOTING THAT POINT OF VIEW IS LIABLE TO END UP ON THE SJW LIST ANYONE PROMOTING THAT POINT OF VIEW IS LIABLE TO END UP ON THE SJW LIST ANYONE PROMOTING THAT POINT OF VIEW IS LIABLE TO END UP ON THE SJW LIST ANYONE PROMOTING THAT POINT OF VIEW IS LIABLE TO END UP ON THE SJW LIST ANYONE PROMOTING THAT POINT OF VIEW IS LIABLE TO END UP ON THE SJW LIST ANYONE PROMOTING THAT POINT OF VIEW IS LIABLE TO END UP ON THE SJW LIST ANYONE PROMOTING THAT POINT OF VIEW IS LIABLE TO END UP ON THE SJW LIST ANYONE PROMOTING THAT POINT OF VIEW IS LIABLE TO END UP ON THE SJW LIST ANYONE PROMOTING THAT POINT OF VIEW IS LIABLE TO END UP ON THE SJW LIST IS LIABLE TO END UP ON THE SJW LIST

they are talking to the somewhat sane liberals who actually have the ability to realise that "hey, maybe chimping out and hurting people because CNN reported something trump said out of context isnt such a great idea". Huffington is as far left as they come.

a lot of Sup Forums seems to buy into the Muslim propaganda that all bad Jews are Zionists. Marxism is the ideology they profess.

It's the token trait of a communist. Go to any communist "community" and you can see they bitch about and rage on Liberals the most. They view liberals as being their biggest obstacle from letting them do what they want. Liberals are too soft you see, they're preventing them from starting their revolution

>i wanted to have a revolution but mom wouldn't let me

I'm done with this shit. I swear, this fucking kike is dead.

>Jews are just a religion you stupid fucking goy

Calm down, a "Liberal Revolt" would be a hilariously entertaining bit of political drama at best.

>liberals decide to go full Commie
>debate best ways
>triggering, crying, an apologizing occurs
>suicide-bombing is called cultural appropriation
>so are beheadings
>shooting is suggested, but between their gunphobia and blacks claiming appropriation, they settle on jazz-handing people to death
>several failed jazz-hand related assassinations

Or, they might surprise us an kick off the Race War.

Either way we win.

So, no doubt about it then; these people are modern day bolsheviks

they dont work that way, they will just do what they are doing now, influencing culture with their fucking cancerous beliefs and getting the media to shill them to moronic millenials

>Huffington Post went full retard
That's like saying someone with down syndrome went full retard.

>tfw we now have the go ahead to respond with violence

We 1932 Berlin now

(((Jesse Benn))) "white wounding" flashback:

web.archive.org/web/20160606060453/http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jesse-benn/towards-a-concept-of-whit_b_7985986.html

>race war against white Trump Supporters

What are these cucks gonna do when the many black, hispanic and asian trump supporters, some of whom are veterans or LEOs, jump in to back up the white supporters?

The Zionists are the only good ones

The liberal revolt will be a national chimpout leading to a pseudo-race war.

>Reminder that 22lr is the perfect choice for killing niggers during a chimpout

>implying the bolsheviks ever left
They just move around

AZ, fuck yea.

>22LR will stop a charging buck

Yeah no

Damn.

Thought it would be funny to read but he stumbled at "ableism". Not a word that belong in an article with that title.

You can shoot at lightning speed, it will kill any nigger easy.

Calls for violence don't surprise me, this type of inter-group warfare was always going to be the fate of America.
Back when America was actually white we didn't have to think about it because only one group visibly commanded the country. Now as the demographic groups become more and more equalized, they'll begin more noticeably vying for power. Say hello to "diversity."
When whites drop below 50% it'll really start getting wild.

This is some third world, banana republic tier bullshit.

Why are the comments on huffington post so red pilled?

There are normal people. posting from their real accounts how armed they are and how ready they are to do violence if challenged.

A comment suggesting that they start with him and his family by finding his house in Boulder got like 30 likes.

That only works if you're branded a holocost denier

But if they're brown skinned Muslims it's suddenly ok.

I hope they can shoot straight.

don't underestimate people. many know bullshit when they read it. Sup Forums tends to focus on the lunatics on tumblr and parts of twitter.

>Openly calling for murder of "Muh Racists And Rapists"

You'd think they'd be calling for the merciless extermination of niggers if that were the case

"Jimmy Rustler". Okay, whose fucking troll account was that?

You see that from time to time on liberal websites.

When the line is crossed, it's crossed.

I remember when Kotaku or Polygon once wrote about something stupid Anita Sarkeesian did, and the comments absolutely BTFO the article writer and Anita. Normally, it's all supportive, but the line was crossed.

Isn't inciting violence a crime?

literally bolshevik 101

violence is okay and indeed necessary if it brings about your marxist utopia

once their REAL COMMUNISM is implemented everything will be peaceful and it will have all been worth it

I commend you for archiving clickbait

He is m8. I can think of a few like that: Vox, Salon, HuffPo, Vice, Buzzfeed. These are all regarded as trash. Breitbart and infowars are moving up the ladder compared to these washouts.

Then the revolutionaries who fought in the revolution are killed because they're revolutionaries who are dangerous to the revolution.

>I'm currently between degree programs and plan to start my PhD at the University of Wisconsin, Madison's School of Journalism and Mass Communication, in fall 2016.

Oh, how nice.

Wouldn't the university LOVE to hear about what he wrote for a major publication?

Does huffington post have a non-american office where they can be sued for hatespeech under commie laws?

Brain stem shots in 50 meter or less urban sniping scenarios. Pretty successful in the Bosnian War.

Then other shit when it's time to go loud.

Dont tell them, never inturrupt an enemy when he is making a mistake

yeah, the useful idiots

Yes, so is inciting a riot which is what they're proposing. Conspiracy to incite is a crime as well.

Shockingly most masters student don't even publish anything in burgerland especially in shit universities. Here it's a requirement to at least get published in an domestic(shit school) international(not as shit school) conference.

>violence against dissenting opinions and beliefs is justified

Wew lad, we have achieved anti-fascist fascists now.

> Ever since his campaign started violence towards Muslims and Hispanics has gone up. I'm not going to post a source on that though because I am a hyperbolic cunt who doesn't know the concept of evidence.

Trump literally started this. His supporters have been boasting about attacking protesters since the beginning. Naturally his opponents got tired of the violence and returned the favor

report to the FBI

Violence is noble against Trump, don't you know.

Inciting violence, especially in a public forum like that, is not protected by the Constitution.

One.

Just one....

Just one dead liberal is all it's going to take for them to go "Omg how did this happen! you mean...you mean I can *die* if I try and murder people I don't like???"

>talk=action
no wonder you're a lib

Yup.

He's making his case because it is noble to attack Trump supporters.

It needs to be a credible threat, i'm sure they have an international office that can be tried under anything goes euro rules.