//Bandcamp thread//

Share your music, share your thoughts on others' music and support the ones you like. Don't be an asshole when critiquing.

Other urls found in this thread:

scrugley.bandcamp.com/album/transient-life
scrugley.bandcamp.com/)
saturngold.bandcamp.com/album/oldies
oliverbagshaw.bandcamp.com/album/weeping-willows
droopies.bandcamp.com/album/responsible-people
droopies.bandcamp.com/yum
elektricdreams.bandcamp.com/album/pool-party
truelocust.bandcamp.com
melonsoda.bandcamp.com/
amunrameses.bandcamp.com
minzar.bandcamp.com/
i-m-p-e-r-i-u-m.bandcamp.com/releases
devil-m.bandcamp.com
freebass.bandcamp.com/album/ep1
m.youtube.com/watch?v=x-eq1jTm0ak
qrstuvwxyz.bandcamp.com/album/da-worldo
decayingfrost.bandcamp.com/album/pilgrimage-through-crimson-snow-2
beat-trip.bandcamp.com/releases
beat-trip.bandcamp.com/yum
fizzydiscoproductions.bandcamp.com/releases
deeryear.bandcamp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fucking seriously? the other thread only has 27 responses. Are you just gonna make a new one simply because someone was mean (and accurate) when describing your atmoshit BM album that shies the fuck away from diminished sevenths and tritones?

Not actually the atmoblack guy, I just didn't see the thread when coming back to the board so I thought I'd make a new one.

scrugley.bandcamp.com/album/transient-life

>DSBM
>BLACKGAZE
>PIANO?
>ONE MAN BAND

get all my music (scrugley.bandcamp.com/) for just 0.50usd!

saturngold.bandcamp.com/album/oldies
>samples
>synth
>midi
>beats

Strong recc, mentioned in previous thread I enjoy your work and I think the piano is a nice touch.

Bad Banjo sounds pretty cool, the big breakbeat sound reminds me of the sort of 90s club music that used to be everywhere back then. The sample and ear for melody is great, it manages to sound densely layered enough without it being inaccessible or distracting.

I'm digging the minimal sound on Clok-Wurk too and that nice sweet little analogue synth sound you have on it, reminds me a bit like Boards of Canada. Gets a little oldschool Deus Ex when the other sounds come in (which is great, I love the old Deus Ex soundtrack). Wish I had some money to pay for this, broke as fuck, but strongly recommended. Want to hear more of what you do, dude

oliverbagshaw.bandcamp.com/album/weeping-willows

> mix of downtempo, minimalist, melodic, glitch, IDM, hardcore beats, ambient, lo-fi breakcore, etc
> FFO: Venetian Snares, Brian Eno, Haxan Cloak, Ben Frost, Clipping, Death Grips, Flying Lotus, etc

Any feedback is appreciated, willing to return feedback too. Thank you for listening!

droopies.bandcamp.com/album/responsible-people
free album codes:
5vlf-7k5p
b9pv-e9n2
52f7-u8vh
rv5d-enz5
redeem @ droopies.bandcamp.com/yum

elektricdreams.bandcamp.com/album/pool-party
>Future Funk

I dig the industrial sound of the album. I enjoyed Beneath the Weeping Willow, I'm a sucker for breaks.

truelocust.bandcamp.com

>Electronic
>Experimental
>Pop

people should definitely be assholes when critiquing that's the only way to keep these depressing bandcamp threads lively and entertaining and useful to the artists. people should be scared to post their work. make artists afraid again. Better to have a swarm of negativity than a circlejerk in my opinion...

Good visuals but overblown modern production

put some hipass and extra reverb on this shit for the love of Pat Nagel

melonsoda.bandcamp.com/
>Indie Rock
>Post Rock
>Emo

amunrameses.bandcamp.com

doughy.bandcamp.com

hotbed is my baby

minzar.bandcamp.com/
>folk, post rock, alternative, atmospheric metal, indie

Would be happy for both negative and positive feedback.

Was surprised by the production quality, good songwriting and everythim that's going on is very clear, so far no complaints.

it's way too millenial and clean-sounding

seems pretty interesting from what I've sampled but what the fuck is up with those visuals?
is this supposed to be like medieval arabic trap IDM ambient from the future?
I fucking hate sprinkly dry percussions in general but it seems fairly appropriate in this context so you might wanna push the gimmick further for later releases.
it sounds very professional anyway

same old
i-m-p-e-r-i-u-m.bandcamp.com/releases

>martial industrial
>power noise
>Wagnerwave
it's a long-ass concept album, if the first couple tracks hook you in, download it to "experience" it without the breaks in the second half.

there's not even a circlejerk going on desu people mostly ignore each other

kickass song titles

gay guitar tone
gay-ass vocals

competent everything else
nice drums

stop being indeh
indeh is cancer

Haha thanks a lot, my vocals have improved sonce recording this but I know it's a hit or miss for the listeners, they are a bit different on each song too.

I'm working now on heavier stuff and will definently try to get a betyer guitar tone,.thanks!

ayo it's ya boi aggroshill comin atcha with some more tasty aggrotech albums you should check out

devil-m.bandcamp.com

>aggrotech
>industrial rock
>harsh EBM

Unless you're a pussy who's afraid of music that's both harsh and danceable, of course

freebass.bandcamp.com/album/ep1

>electronic

Also just released an EP.

has anyone heard anything from Red Nevada, his last album was supposed to be out a while ago

people are speculating that something will happen on the 16th, but other than that not much has happened

Feelsy stuff. I really dig the title track.

Bad Banjo is very suspenseful. The composition on Flower Pots reminds me of Animusic
m.youtube.com/watch?v=x-eq1jTm0ak

THAT FUCKING AKU SAMPLE

qrstuvwxyz.bandcamp.com/album/da-worldo
>doomfolk
>acoustic
>global warming

amunrarameses.bandcamp.com

>Black Metal
decayingfrost.bandcamp.com/album/pilgrimage-through-crimson-snow-2
- Composed
- Complete
- Not quite ambient, but ambient parts to it

Thats a fat mix, holy fuck. This is funky stuff. Good synth mixing

Good instrumental, very professional
Vocals get pitchy, but I like the delivery

Checking out Split ends, the guitar needs a tuning adjustment, but I like the vibe I'm getting from it. Lots of shit going on, the chaos isnt as controlled as I'm accustomed to, but not bad

beat-trip.bandcamp.com/releases

>lof-fi
>emo
>shogaze

recc:
heres some free keys:

87j8-6tew
2lb2-y7ns
dpvw-7jvl
66ew-xu27

Redeem here:
beat-trip.bandcamp.com/yum