Reminder that the earth is flat. It's nice to see that more people are uncovering the truth

Reminder that the earth is flat. It's nice to see that more people are uncovering the truth.

Other urls found in this thread:

revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=hiOhsKAR6OY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(((((((((((You)))))))))))

Is the moon flat too?

>Flat earth Theory
Bait.

False flag to cover up the truth that is cellular cosmology.

but what holds up the earth?

the moon doesn't exist in their world

> jet pilots can circle the earth in hours
> flat earth is still a thing

What convoluted explanation do you have for around the world flights and sea voyages?

world is flat => traveling 24000 miles will take you to some place 24000 miles away, not the same place.

If the world is flat, then how do I explain the angle difference between a shadow in argentina and a shadow in new York at the same time of day?

It sits on the back of a turtle, duh. And it's just turtles all the way down

turtles all the way down

Not a flat earther. But the sun follows a circular path roughly around where the equator is, so the shadows would still match up properly, according to their theory

Elephants.

The moon is not real
revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm

yep. told you

>all observable planets are spheres
>but the earth is flat because fuck you

but what holds up the elephants?

mammoths

those planets don't exist on their model. It's all just nasa lies to them

They aren't. They're holograms put there by the devil to trick you

>But the sun follows a circular path roughly around where the equator is

That's not how it works.

Yes it is, fucking retard over here

youtube.com/watch?v=hiOhsKAR6OY

>2016
>still believing there's anything outside of earths dome

This model doesn't make sense, this means that everyone from everywhere in the world would be able to see the sun which is not true at all

It's true. Even the bible proves it.

No, according to them, the light from the sun can only reach a certain distance because it will eventually move so far away that it will appear to go behind the horizon, when in reality the hills and stuff are covering it up as it moves really far away

it just gets too small for you to see it

How do you account for stellar parallax?

Glare and refraction. The light is dimmer because the refraction angle is different.

But if god is omnipotent why doesn't he just undo all of the damage the devil has done?
Plus, why would god "test your faith" if he knows exactly how the scenario would go down since he's omniscient?
Why wouldn't god create you in the first place with enough faith, since he's omnibenevolent and 'loves you'?

Before you reply:
If you say "the devil is powerful", then god is not omnipotent, and therefore not the christian god.
If you say "he needs to test your faith because you have free will", then god is not omniscient, and therefore not god nor the christian god.
If you say "he works in mysterious ways" then god is not omnibenevolent, and therefore not the christian god.

What do you people have to say about satellites?

Genuine question. Like regular direct tv or dish.

The cable guys actually point the dish at certain satellites depending on which channels you have and where your house is physically located on this planet. There are tons of apps that you can download on your phones that show where these satellites are.

Doesn't this fuck up your "dome" theory? Is every cable man in on the conspiracy?

The earth is hollow.

I don't believe in flat earth. I'm just saying what the flat earthers say. I have one on my normie book and I argue with that retard all the time.

I want to belive in god, but I have a similar dilemma.

If god is all knowing, he knows if you will end up in hell or heaven. So why put you there in the first place knowing you'll turn your back on him and burn in hell for eternity?