The white race will be annihilated in your lifetime

>the white race will be annihilated in your lifetime
feels great man

It was all worth it for the tacos and kebabs we got out of it.

after the nuclear winter, it will be back, natural selection shall make it so

Good, they don't deserve us.

Don't forget about that high you get when you call a man racist.

>be white
>have a white fiance
>planning to have 3-4 kids

Not on my watch pizzanigger

If you're still alive when it happens it won't be "in your lifetime" you fucking mongs.

Wow I fucked up the wording on that one. I meant if you're white and still alive, the race can't be annihilated in your lifetime.

You guys probably know that anyway and are just fucking around.

It's like a science fiction novel.

Whites got too successful and they decided to commit mass suicide.

Gotta create an android that looks like a white man that runs of fusion power to guide the lesser races of tomorrow... during a global crisis.

"I am made in the form of what was once called a white man. Our people got too successful and killed themselves off through decadence and moral decay. I am all that is left."

Better yet, we gotta put a white kid on a spaceship and send him to Krypton... where he'll be Superman.

whaddaya gonna do now.. mr BAT MAN

I don't care as long as they give whites an concentration camp or reservation to live the rest of our days in peace and isolation.

If the entirety of the white race was actually somehow annihilated the Chinese would take care of the rest: all asian future.

>it's a yellow fever post episode

Dont bite the hand that feeds you.

That's true. Gray Aliens are Asians from the future who time traveled to the past to witness the mass extinction of whites.

Keep apologizing

Has he ever been funny?

Where is that theory from, because I thought that's what aliens were since I was a kid

That fucker is the only one I keep hearing about from americans.

If thats the best comedian you got, thats pretty sad desu

And nothing new would ever be invented again. I guess permanent 21st century wouldn't be too terrible.

I was born in Canada. Sohrry.

Chinese and Japs would eradicate abos, blacks, amerinatives, and other shitskins if it wasn't for whites. They would probably take out the southeast Asian Muslims too.

Asians come from aliens to begin with.

So do we tho

I know. Believe it or not blacks come from Sirius. Look up the Dogon tribe. I'm guessing whites have something to do with the Pleiades or other fair skin aliens.

They all fucked some apes and put bigfoot in hiding.