/brit/

Do you know the difference between obsession and desire edition?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Camp_of_the_Saints
strawpoll.me/13251628/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

spent £17 on ham at the market today

Shagged an absolute 9/10 two nights ago and still riding the high

the sex wasn't even that great, but its not about that is it? Its the confidence high you get from knowig some 9/10 wanted to fuck you.

Music sounds better, food tastes better, the sun shines a little brighter.

Now I get why normies are so obsessed with pulling. Might make a habit of this...

Toil shall be beginning an hour earlier on the morrow, a mere 13 hours a mere twelve hours away

sophie

how come when I go through the archives for retro gimmicks I never get yous

Gonna need some pics to check.

bang it in a pot noodle mate

Might read this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Camp_of_the_Saints

mr mirror on the wall who's the fairest of them all

Well done lad.
Pls make a little greentext on how you met and pulled her.

Leaving the thread and not returning until the next one

done some DIY
time for a wank I reckon x

FONYT

Shagged an absolute 10/10 two nights ago and still riding the high

the sex wasn't even that great, but its not about that is it? Its the confidence high you get from knowig some 9/10 wanted to fuck you.

Music sounds better, food tastes better, the sun shines a little brighter.

Now I get why normies are so obsessed with pulling. Might make a habit of this...

because we can smell your virgin posts a mile off

business idea: pint noodle

this is pleasure not happiness rethink your life

anime

*invests*

fear that would be wasting it
also I don't eat pot noodles

>the sex wasn't even that great, but its not about that is it? Its the confidence high you get from knowig some 9/10 wanted to fuck you.
Literally the only reason I have mental anguish about not having a girlfriend is just not being validated or desired. I can't stand 99% of women I've ever spoken to.

whoah

waheyy well done mate!
*gets the full room cheering and clapping*
*your face goes red*

gf just kazaa'd me this

The /brit/ parliament needs to be updated lads

strawpoll.me/13251628/r

native white american currently living in britain (you can call me british though)

How can I prove to you that I am unironically fatcam?

servitude with the glistening dew

Not only free will doesn't exist, its concept is meaningless.
Have you ever stopped to ask yourself what free will even means? Most likely your definition will be something like "the ability for an agent to spontaneously make a choice". But what defines a spontaneous decision?
If you mean that the agent decisions are objectively seen as random, then there is no guarantee that we aren't facing a form of probabilistic determinism.
Our intellect isn't equipped to deal with representing black boxes such as itself.

Staring down the barrel of another 55 hour work week

voting finished days ago

you'll need to wait for the next GE

Ah yes

timestamped picture

*pulls the trigger*

Ok guys I have another paragraph that needs fixing.

I didnt author these but this one seems even more broken and I dont feel able to fix it myself, so here it comes:

>Experience in arts administration I could also gather as person in charge for the various venues of the Company ABC. I therefore organized concerts from classical music to recent musical comedy. As head of the Artistic Managing Office at the Company DEF, the editorial work for the theaters publications and the complete disposition were part of my responsibilities. My communication and foreign language skills were always helpful to satisfy the various belongings of artists, guests and staff.

>he's here

>he's here

Can we start a woman hate thread?

anime

wrong
we're on permanent election mode

>Experience in arts administration I could also gather as person in charge for the various venues of the Company ABC

what does alan do for like a job?

this child looks 12 at most

horrible fucking nonce

shes brown
shes reggaeton
shes shithole
shes gf

Hes here

hahahaha

what an absolute runt

Starting to doubt she was a 9, or that the American even pulled anyone lol. It's like poof he finds himself in bed with a girl. If it was real he would have a lot of little stories and quirks to narrate.

my bum smells like bum

almost killed myself but then i realised i wasn't a 5'8" baldy goblin with poo coloured skin

family added me to a group chat
cringy attempts at banter nonstop, had to mute it for my health

do not merge anime and lefty. anime transcends your petty political squabbles in favour of a different dimension of thought.

yeah mate here it is

YeahI know, I'm not sure what happend here

You catch on quick

I don't get it. I have zero idea what their point is. Did Sup Forums trick them into stripping off?

>Starting to doubt she was a 9
>real he would have a lot of little stories and quirks to narrate.

you have experience with 9 year olds?

what's the anime party manifesto

source?

might watch die hard
or not
i... want some wintery movies
like fargo

love it when alan pretends he isn't a failed normie who nonces teenaged gold digger

>tfw you will never bag a worldie

yaoi

beep boop

A National Waifu Service to provide waifus to populous, free at the point of use

what about mine

fucking love the edits of alan people make

its true. she was younger than me and is an intern where i work.

she invited me to their intern party at a club, i acted like I had better things but that maybe I could make it.

Got there and flirted with her friend who is pretty hot because i knew they are competitive with each other

After a while shes pretty drunk and just comes up to me and said "come with me" she pulled me aside and it was clear she wanted me to kiss her so i did.

then about 20 minutes later we snuck off and brought her back to my place. Was pretty drunk so took me a bit to get hard.

Fucked her that night, woke up fucked her again. Only reason I pulled is because shes 20 and I'm 25 and she doesn't realize she could do better

make anime real
nuclear energy
lower taxes for waifus

no

horrible creature

Change it to something like

As the [Insert job title] I was in charge of the various so and so, this gave me experience in x

don't understand the low support from the UK 2bh

they'd have the most to gain

#canzuk

>With my diverse experience working as an administrator, I have also organised and managed various venues of the Company ABC. I was responsible for organising concerts from a wide variety of musical genres, ranging from classical music to recent musical comedy. As head of the Artistic Management Office at the Company DEF, my responsibilities included editorial work for the theatre's publications and [the complete disposition]. My communications and foreign language skills were always helpful for satisfying the various needs of artists, guests and staff.

Not sure what you meant by [the complete disposition] though

theres no need to be rude about people

And then he acts blase, when he admittedly doesn't have sex that often hahaha.
>I can't stand 99% of women I've ever spoken to.
And then like he immediately gets a deep psychological life lesson out of it and moves on.
>not being validated or desired
Hahahaha

you have to keep in mind this country's full of idiots

cute girls' rights to do cute things should be protected and enforced
heavy investment in inter-dimensional travel research

Turned one down last nigh cos I was problem drinking and wasn't in the mood

Bagged her before tbf

In Bruges

me in the crowd away in the distance

disgusting nonce
I'll never forget what he did to that nine year old girl
and interpol won't either

how do we save her from the clutches of that horrid swarthy manbeast?

they only want UK access for that soon to be stripped EU access

I know lots of aussies that applied for UK passports for this reason, too bad for them brexit is a thing now

Hope they find him and catch him soon

send her back to her handlers in Moscow

>you my girl.... you will be my aisha

Leaving the EU won't change their access to Europe...

saw a group of the muhammadans earlier while in the car and thought maybe I should run them over hehe :)

Yes!

Oh yeah
Oh yeah
Ooooh
Oh yeah

Don't mind me, just writing some song lyrics.

Mmmm yeah
uh huh
Mmmm yeah

>muhammadans

dont need to. they're doing it to themselves now.

Calling GCHQ as we speak