How come most Palestinians hate Iranians even though they are one of their biggest supporters?

How come most Palestinians hate Iranians even though they are one of their biggest supporters?

Is it because they are shia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uOuW9dYkaxE
youtube.com/watch?v=Fe5izVdvDHA
youtube.com/watch?v=ngR5D3eySvk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes
Palestinians are Saudi tier fundamental and it isn't zionist propaganda to say so.

The proposed Palestinian constitution is rooted in Sharia law and the actions of the Israelis have just driven them further and further to extremism.

They tend to support Al Qaeda in Syria, Saudi Arabia in diplomacy and basically anything perceived as anti-western except for groups that are actually anti-western.

If they truly were anti-zionists they'd love Assad and Khamenei but they're retards and fall for Israeli tricks.

Do you think they stop and question "Hmm. Why is Netenyahu's wants in Middle Eastern conflicts identical to mine? Surely that's a bad thing?".

I don't think they do.

(((76482878)))

>If you don't suck Palestine/Israel's cock you suck the cock of Israel/Palestine.

Middle Eastern discussions 101.

(((76482940)))

>Palestine
>supporting Jewish funded terrorists like Al-CIAda and the Israeli Secret Intelligence Service
>supporting Jewdi Arabia
>supporting (((fundamentalism)))
Also the don't support Syria anymore because Assad doesn't support them. Also the fact that a lot of alex-jones tier conspirtards support Syria is enough to turn them away.

Palestinians love all muslim figures who killed Muhammads family members whom shias worship like idols. Of course Iran would try to push idea of Palestinians follow Ali if they got influence. Palestine along with Lebanon is another port to Mediterranean so that's another interest.

>alex-jones tier conspirtards
That's bottom feeding accusations.
"X likes Y so Y is therefore bad because X is bad."

Bashar al Assad is clearly superior to Al fucking Qaeda.
The leader of Ahrar al Sham has labelled shias as kafir and wants to purge Syria to make it a sunni haven.

THAT is our ally.

(((76483090)))

(((myself)))

((((^))))

I don't support either side in Syria, they're all useful idiots of bigger superpowers and neither side even has any good leaders. Assman is a meme. I would support the Sunni side if they weren't getting support from Jewmerica and NATO. I also dropped my support for Assad for a similar reason when tons of Zionist (((nationalists))) and dr*mpf supporters started supporting him. Assad also invited conspiritards like David Duke to Syria to speak, so that's another reason why I do not support him. If he said he doesn't want the support of retarded Zionist nationalists then he'd be okay.

(((76483157)))
>le humorous quip to distract from my conniving nature

typical jew

probably a sandnigger in netherlands

Do you like anime?

>

i feel sorry for shias getting stabbed in the back all the time (and not just by self-flagellation)

>

based bibi

Based falas6iz.

is it true that 100% of Jordanians are Palestinian?

If they had intelligence they should distance themselves from Arab world,even from their puppets in Iraq,Bahrain and Lebanon and focus more on south Asia.

Shias BTFO. He's also pretty correct, Sunnis are closer to Orthodox Judaism than Shia. In fact many Sunnis in Israel join the Israeli army to kill Shias

>t.

>"Hmm. Why is Netenyahu's wants in Middle Eastern conflicts identical to mine? Surely that's a bad thing?"

Woah there buddy, did you just assume Sunnis have brains?

ASEAN belongs to China and Pakistan

Should've been more precise,I meant Desi world.

The Pakistani-Chinese relationship will strike fear into the street shitters.

youtube.com/watch?v=uOuW9dYkaxE

nah, we sorta need hezbollah here to protect us from violent sunni animals

you realize most palestinians want peace and they don't want some poo arab hybrid niggers messing around and worsening their relations with isrealis right

>Saudi Arabia in diplomacy
Weird since Saudis se Palestinians as literal subhumans and hates on them constantly

Yes.
And hezbollah and Iran are cucks for still supporting the scum.
They deserve the genocide. This is one of the few policies that I think hezbollah fucked up with.
Who the fuck is dumb enough to sharpen a thorn that will eventually harm you?

>most palestinians want peace
that is true.
but everyone on earth including ISIS want peace.

They just want things that prelude the peace.
Like getting rid of all the jews.
Yeah but Muhammad was born in Mecca so therefore the Saudi royal family are perfect human beings.
It's fucking depressing how many sandniggers I meet who defend every fucking thing the Saudis do.
They see them as basically the muslim pope.

WTF I love Israel now, BB please nuke Lebanon

>I don't support either side in Syria, they're all useful idiots of bigger superpowers
Agreed but what's the best way to secure peace? In my eyes that's Assad. Let Russia keep their proxy, why should I care?

dumb kike

are you the druze user?

No. I'm a deist

>No. I'm a deist

Balkanize syria.

What kind of Muslims do you meet? All the Muslims here in America call the Saudis Jews from the Nadj. The Saudis didn't even own the Hedjaz and are desert tribals from the other side of the Arabian peninsula, not people from big merchant cities like Mecca and Medina. What gives it away is that they are allied with America and America rarely talks shit about them, let alone attack them.

Arabs are stupid, what do you expect?
Just China, definitely not Pakis
Still better than Arabs

I don't support Assad or the rebels, but I secretly hope the FSA wins. Personally secularism=Judaism and degenerate cultural marxism.

American Muslims and British Muslims are EXTREMELY different.

You manage to actually assimilate yours.
Compare the two and I GUARANTEE you this isn't cherry picking.
I live in London and this is the average mudshit that I meet.

American mudslime:
youtube.com/watch?v=Fe5izVdvDHA

British mudslime:
youtube.com/watch?v=ngR5D3eySvk

You may ask why.
Well when we took in pakis in the 50s somebody thought it would be a good idea to get all of them from one city rural city where fucking your family members and honour killings were normal.

Your muslims are doctors and engineers because you are fussy over who you take in.

Dumb wahabbi.

Must be the inferior British culture. You see, Islam an alpha male religion will only assimilate into another alpha male culture. Like in Russia where they are already alpha males. Whereas in Britiah cuckoldry and homofaggotry are incompatible with Islam so therefore they won't cuck themselves to be accepted by other cucks

It's impossible to get the exact percentage but yeah about half of us have Palestinian origins. I'm half Palestinian myself.

got nothing to do with culture m8.
I literally said the problem.
In the 50s we took in 75% of our pakis from ONE SMALL TOWN called Miripur.
It's called Little England in Pakistan because that's what it's known for.
They sell British newspapers and even accept pound sterling as currency.
It's a backwards shithole from the middle of nowhere.

Whenever pedo gangs are revealed or a muslim decides to blow some shit up, it's often pakis that are "british" whose family came over in the 50s.

We were completely fucking retarded over our immigration policy and no matter how smart we make our policy now it doesn't matter because the garbage is already here.

I guess it's Allah's way of punishing the eternal anglo for Dresden

Isn't palestine just a rebel jordan province?

maybe but who will lead that? Just feels liek weƤll end up with more genocides and conflicts. Fastet solution is a strong secular dictator like Assad with Putins backing

Jordan isn't a real country, that whole region from Syria to Egypt was known as a district ruled by a single governor, Palestine was an area inside this district. The British just divided it up to weak them.

>balkanize an already balkanized region

ITT: People tell me about my country

Thanks for sending us this Desert QT palestinian 2bh

We can send better ones, just gibe more shekels

>We can send better ones, just gibe more shekels
only if they don't request family reuinion. We only want QTs. Not their brothers

> user, will you come with me to the Nasrallah rally? I'm sure you're not one of those Zionist dogs! :3
How do you respond?

Sure, I'll come. Takbir.

S-sure... death to that filthy jews

You guys know something
Muslims don't actually give two shits about Palestinians
We just really really hate Jews on a molecular level and dislike them litteraly anything ever let alone the holy land
"""""Second"""""" holocaust when?

We care about Palestinians because they're the supposed protectors of holy land, losing Palestine was a spiritual and civilisational humiliation akin to Christians losing Constantinople
Seeing how scumy Palestinians on Sup Forums I actually consider stop caring about them
If its not for God

what bothers me most about Palestinians is that if they were civilized they could be filthy rich just from Christian tourism.
Imagine if people didnt fear terrorist attack, how many people would go there each year.

(this doesnt apply to Gaza, only the West Bank)

This dude looks like some badass fighter option you'd find in a vidyagame.

Where are you inventing this shit?
Palestinians recognized the pope.

The only thing that Palestinians recognize about the pope is that he should be thrown off of a roof for not serving the prophet (PBUH).