Daily Reminder

Blacks lead the world in rapes.
All famous black political leaders were rapists, including the guy who invented Kwanzaa.
Black panthers advocated raping white women as "reparations" in the 1960's.

>No black women are ever raped by white men

This always seems impossible to me. I mean sure they're usually gross but there are some thirsty faggots out there.

There are more whites than blacks. Obviously there are going to be more rapes of black on white (because there are more whites) than white on black (because there are less blacks)

Where does the picture come from?

>there are MORE WHITES
>obviously there will be MORE BLACK ON WHITE RAPISTS
Seriously, what the fuck?

>Black panthers advocated raping white women as "reparations" in the 1960's.
So like they did in SA? Jesus christ.

I still like my black friends tho

nice try pol

>

"[W]hen I considered myself ready enough, I crossed the tracks and sought out white prey. I did this consciously, deliberately, willfully, methodically -- though looking back I see that I was in a frantic, wild and completely abandoned frame of mind. Rape was an insurrectionary act. It delighted me that I was defying and trampling upon the white man's law, upon his system of values, and that I was defiling his women...I felt I was getting revenge. From the site of the act of rape, consternation spread outwardly in concentric circles. I wanted to send waves of consternation throughout the white race."

--Eldridge Cleaver, 1968

YOU'RE A FUCKING LEAF

I hate niggers but my 3 black friends are engineers and somewhat contribute to society so they pass in my book. They are an exception so to speak.

but who'd want to rape a black woman? C'mon user, you aren't thinking

>my 3 black friends are engineers
Affirmative action hires.

>Kwanzaa
Literally haven't heard this mentioned in over 15 years. Remember when the holidays mentioned on TV were Christmas, hannukah, and Kwanzaa? Islam was never even given consideration whatsoever. Now we're made well aware of every mudshit holiday and asked to accept it as a part of our culture. How times have changed...

Pretty much but still better than majoring in something useless and then complaining about it.

Black women generally don't even bother reporting rape because growing up around niggers makes them not really care about being treated like shit. There's also the "no snitching" rule.

its interesting how Kwanzaa fizzled and died out. I guess more blacks are Muslim now.

>being a fraud is better than being a fraud
Sounds legit.

I thought Kwanzaa was Nigger Christmas for WE WUZ? not islam?

Kwanzaa is nigger Christmas, but it pretty much died out completely and I've literally never met a nig who celebrated it.

Kwanzaa is nigger Christmas invented in the 1970s as a fuck you to whites. Just like Hanukah was invented in the 1850's as a fuck you to whites, because Jews were starting to assimilate and celbrate Christmas too.

What happened in 2004?

Right.. so because one person believes this, therefore all people of that race does? I mean, some whites believe in cultural marxism. I am sure therefore, by your logic, all whites believe in it too?

Either they tried a new statistical technique to reduce the numbers, or there were more black men incarcerated. Cant think of what else it might be.

>because one person believes this, therefore all people of that race does?
Is that the strawman you feel most comfortable replying to?
>I am sure therefore, by your logic...
Nope, you're replying to your own strawman "logic", try again.

WHERE IS THIS IMAGE FROM I NEED SAUCE