Repeat After Me:

Calling your National Team "the Men's National Team" or the "USMNT" is politically-correct nonsense.

Burgers, women's soccer is not even close to being on equal footing, therefore there's no need to differentiate. You're just enabling unreasonable PC behaviour by using terms like USMNT.
See how stupid this looks:

"Sidney Crosby is the best player in men's hockey."

"LeBron James is looking to leave the Cleveland men's basketball team."

"Will the Pats dominate men's football this season?"

"Mike Tyson is a legend in men's boxing."

It's literally a women's sport first so it makes sense. Just like the WNBA

Finally, someone who gets it. I've never called them the 'MNT'. It's just 'NT'.

All this nonsense started after 2010. Not once have I ever heard media outlets use the term "MNT" until after US Soccer began to shill for dyke sawker

the only reason this is a thing is because the Womens NT is more successful than the Mens. Also >we like to put random buzzwords in things, we just love memes tbqh.

you don't remember the bullshit they tried to start when the women won the cup last time

USMNT? I just call them "the nobodies".

Brazil? I just call them "7-1"

>OUR WOMEN ARE DA BEST IN THE WORLD
>loses to u15 high school teams

I always read it TMNT

Turns out women arent that good at being men

it triggers foreigners so i'm okay with it

Give me a quick rundown what's on the line? Is this a lose and no world cup game yet?

The last soccer game i watched, jurgen clansman was the coach.

Is landon Donovan vack on the team yet.
How much do we rape mexico by?
Is spicarrito playing? Is he still a meme?

Because our men's team has never done anything important, while our women's team are the GOATs

It's game 6 out of 10 in qualifying, USA are currently in the last qualifying spot, I can't see the USA not qualifying even if they lose today but I guess you'll have to put up with all the Mexicans in the US getting uppity.

A win here pretty much confirmed qualification since the rest of our schedule is easy except maybe the Costa Rica game at home.

America is the most cucked feminised country in the world. They're not even allowed to call blacks 'black'

it demeans your national team, m8

>Panama choking again
At this point it's just sad

different subject, kid

>de·mean1
>dəˈmēn/
>cause a severe loss in the dignity of and respect for (someone or something).

Our men's team has neither dignity nor respect m8

I doubt it. This time around, Honduras is hot garbage and TnT aren't good enough to pick up the necessary points to challenge for a playoff spot.

>implying gender is binary

we need fluid NTs

>women's soccer is not even close to being on equal footing,
They literally just won the world title, you fucking troglodyte, what more do you want here.

Yeah, but if they go to the playoff there's a big chance they choke against Uzbekistan or something like that.

AFC teams aren't that good so I can see Panama winning it after a close tie.

Yep, and really this goes for all sports in general. You can see through sports how bad feminism has gotten ahold of the US. Every sport with a women's version is dominated by the US because we're the only one that gives two shits about it.

Then we rack up useless womens medals no one else cares about in the Olympics for example and go around boasting how we have the best athletes.

And Team USA still refers to a basketball team kek

Oh look, another subsidized women's league. We win women's sports bcause were the only one that siphons money off the men to force meme a women's league. This is like the 4th soccer league I've seen. I'm sure this one will pan out too.

the women's team gets nearly as much attention as the men's here desu

We have a men's team?

Why isn't it just 'USA vs Mexico', 'has X caps for USA', 'been called up to the USA team/squad'?

>US Otherkin National Team

It means Mutant Ninja Turtles

No, it's a """men"""'s team. They technically wre male, but they're emasculated to the point where they think playing divegrass past the age of 7 is acceptable.

To be fair the World Cup should be calles Men's World Cup

I don't think there's a gender restriction in "male" football actually.

But I'm wrong.