AS YOU FUCKING WERE

Better than As You Were at least

t. Liam

Its not too bad. Noels voice isnt that great though

I mean he is 50 and was never that great to begin with

t. LGx

hey liam can i eat your ass

Fucking biblical m8

I'm only four tracks in and I think they should call the album "chasing youth", it seems like they grabbed the completely unnecessary remix of "In the heat of the moment" from Chasing Yesterday and remixed the first four tracks.

Track 1 is a throwaway intro.

Track 2 is the single and it's not really as bad as people initially thought.

Track 3 could be pretty banging if they didn't mute the fucking drums so much.

Track 4 is whatever, forced vocal effects on the chorus actually hurts the song.

Even though I'm only 4 tracks in you can tell he's trying to shake any notion of being labeled as uncool/dad-rock. But he's fucking dad rock, that's what he is, and he's one of the best at it.

Hope this turns around.

Well yeah,neither of the Gallagher brothers have ever produced anything of any artistic value

The middle is quite a downfall but it picks up again after Wednesday Part 1

As long as he drops the club mixes I'll be happy.

I just finished it and If Love is The Law is an amazing track.

AS

Dead in the Water shows that if he wanted he could write another Wonderwall type ballad in his sleep and people would eat that.

Shut the fuck up liam

it's actually good

Not a bad album at all. Starts slow then gets good. Might be a tad over-produced but it's solid.

wrong

Awful, and I liked his first 2 solo albums

As You Were is way better

What's bad about it?

Possible but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Noel wrote that too. Beady Eye had the same vibe, where the albums were shit and two or three songs were like "I know these cunts didn't write this"

get off Sup Forums liam