Mex vs USA

Tuesday June 13
Pan vs Hon
CR vs Trin

1st for Sup Forums

>WE are getting 3 points today and >WE are going to destroy Mexico

Time to get tacoed

Stop it

What are Panama's chances of qualifying this time around? I say they're better than last time but then again they will find a way to choke.

Underrated post

n'th for /sci/.

Best chance they've ever had. Panama should really be used as a model for rapid footballing growth. Ten years ago, this would have been unthinkable, and the only sport they cared about was baseball.

>tfw another Central American country reaches the WC before Guatemala
>tfw Nicaragua and Belize will go before Guatemala

can I come?

No, you didn't even make the hex (kek, KEK, K E K KEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK)

Guatemala is literally africa tier. Why would you want to embarrass yourself on the world stage like that?
Just look at Honduras and how they embarrass themselves in the world cup. Stop being dirty diving niggers, who just go out and try to injure players aka being civilized.

Patrician choice
Costa Rica
USA
T&T
Panama

Ideal choice
USA
Costa Rica
T&T
Panama

What I got choice
Mexico
USA
Costa Rica
Honduras

it's ok
cyle "maybe as good as altidore one day, hopefully" and alphonso "might actually be as young as he claims" davies will lead us to gold cup glory this summer

Larin is already better than Altishit, that's not that hard to accomplish.

>Patrician choice
>FIFAbabbies and a dirtier version of Honduras
no

EEEEEEE

I believe 2bh

Oh how easy it is to generalize and forget.
Guatemala has never been a dirty team, that's always been Honduras and El Salvador.
Or did you forget the 2-0 just a few months ago?
The only ones going out of their way to injure our players were you americucks when it became clear that you could do nothing to close that MOST DANGEROUS LEAD.
We literally outplayed the fuck out of you and got 0 (zero) fouls, so fuck off with this shit and learn your place.

I usually root for you niggers because I live here and went through your public education and university system. But arrogant pieces of garbage like you sure make it hard.

>I live here and went through your public education
so sorry you had to go through that

No one cares. Klinsmann is out for being a retard.