What do you think of Chinese tourists?

What do you think of Chinese tourists?

They are the worst tourists. Even worse than Brits and maybe even worse than Russians.

Never seen a chinese tourist here

Chinese money is still money

They like to take pictures with you and I find that annoying. Other than that I love seeing Asian tourists here, because they're rare.

Chinese tourists visit El Salvador?

creeps doing creepshots

I wonder how many of them have a picture of me.

If you went to a zoo, wouldn't you want to take pictures with the animals?

A lot of times they're not from china, but from Taiwan, and Japan, our country has good relationships with them so I imagine they must promote our touristic attractions on their tv's or something.

It's funny because they only take pictures with Salvadorans that look European (kinda racist now that I think about it), me and my ex-girlfriend have both green and blue eyes respectively so that's why they wanted to take a picture with us this one time.

They are ok. They spend a lot too.

don't really care. That kept getting in my way when I was working at MIT, though. 3+ buses would drop off hundreds of them daily

>It's funny because they only take pictures with Salvadorans that look European (kinda racist now that I think about it)

How the fuck did you came to that conclusion? Do you stalk chinese tourists all day?

Maybe because I go to touristic places pretty much every week??

They use cameras as eyes. Fuck um'

Chinese people are known for doing them. Actually all Asians. Asians worship us.

That*

>when I was working at MIT
Were you postdoc? faculty member?

and hopefully stay that way
imagine some chinese mainlander pooping in dustbin then they came back home and post on their weibo your country suck and dirty

t. Ajinth Patel

In my experience slightly better than american tourists, they're so small you can move them from the entrances, theyre still loud as fuck tho

He's probably the CHI janitor

Are we really that bad?

they generally go on large guided tour groups that are all decided by a central organisation, so you see none today but tomorrow your area becomes a tourist stop for whatever reason and BAM, chinese just pop out of thin air all around you

They're not just tourists anymore

This

Yeah man, you go full expedition with your safari outfit in the metro obstructing the entrances while taking selfies, same with the streets in downtown and yelling all the time, the chinks at least just take pics and move along

Something interesting I've noticed on Sup Forums is that Mexicans/other Latin Americans despise our tourists, but Euros don't seem to mind us that much. Perhaps it's because our worst tourists can't afford to fly to Europe?

They seemingly don't know how to drive and always ask for discounts but they usually buy a lot of things.

the way they treat your tourists is usually correlated with how they view your country as a whole. Americans fucked up Mexico with drugs and Trump calls them bad hombres and rapists; and America has a terrible history of committing evil shit in Latin America. Thus, their dislike of you extends to your tourists as well.

When I toured Kronborg, I literally saw a group of 30 Chinese tourists all together following one guy carrying the chinese flag, probably because arr rook same and they wouldn't know who was the group leader otherwise.

koreans are worse desu they act like they own the place
i only had problems with americans tourists on beaches.

I'll change that

This is why diplomacy is important

How can you differentiate chinks from kucks?

we have no tourists

>In San Marco Basilica in Venice
>No photo signs everywhere
>Most people respecting the rule, even those with expensive DSLRs
>Chinese tourists see some worshipers doing a service
>Nearly stampede the organized line to take selfies in front of it

I wish I was joking

>Talk bad about Chinese
>leaf comes for defence

They are scumbags

This is my favorite picture in the whole internet

I hoped they stayed in china. Fuck the chinese