People often talk about the remarkable affinities between Italians and Jews...

>People often talk about the remarkable affinities between Italians and Jews. They point to the emphasis placed by both groups on the importance of the traditional family, which is often guided by an authoritative mother figure. They direct our attention to frequently striking resemblances in physical appearance, to a common love of food and a fondness for talking about it. We are told that members of both groups tend to have strong personalities and to be highly opinionated; that impoverished, unschooled immigrants, both Jewish and Italian, were prepared to work very hard to create a better life, cherishing education as the key to upward mobility for their children. Of course, these are all stereotypes, and it is easy to cite exceptions without end in either group. Yet there is widespread recognition of the broad validity of the characterizations. Should we ascribe all the apparent similarities between Italians and Jews to mere coincidence, or is there perhaps something more to it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i8jZz_QawBg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venice#Origins
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_(exarch)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_III_the_Isaurian
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jews pretty much said this about every ethnic group that wasn't WASP

Venetians*

I was told by second generation italians in Toronto that when italians first arrived there their only friends were the jews.
They felt similar in a way.

You'd think the """"Venetian"""" merchants were actually from someplace else, but you would be wrong. Sorely wrong. There is no way to sail the Mediterranean, and nobody has done so

bros4life

both have big noses
must have some connection indeed

Both are awful, physically repulsive and unpleasant to be around.

Both make better food than you.

Jews are just Italians converts to Judaism who bred with Levantine Jews during the Roman Empire times.

Italians granted, but purely because of their geographic fortunes. Jews have no cuisine, they just robbed recipes from all the nations they parasited off.

reminder: Italians are not Jews!

youtube.com/watch?v=i8jZz_QawBg

Typical dutchcuck sucks Turkish and African cock while assaulting Southern Europeans. Never change, dutchmen.

Hate them all. Love pints.

Weren't Italians literally allied with the Nazi regime? WTF Italy

>lightly tease a wop
>mulatto pastafats rush out to defend them

Honestly, it's pathetic. Shitalian Internet Defence Force.

Watch it, Paisan

Italians are failed jews.
They cheat and (criminally) organize themselves like god's chosen people, but unlike them they are goofy and get caught

>Hate them all.
Sure think, Hans. Tell your sister's boyfriend Muhammad I said hi btw.

I'll tell him the fat wop said hi

1)they fucked up the roman empire with kikestianity
2) jewhollywood literally hates italians just look at any movies regarding us
3)we gassed them
4)we don't tip our foreskins
5)all exotic mediterraneans resemble sephardic jews
6)most ashkenazi look like germans and anglos
7)the jewish community in italy is way smaller than in other euro countries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country

>2) jewhollywood literally hates italians just look at any movies regarding us

We love you, Weegee, that's why Jews play Italians and Italians play Jews

no i don't care that much about the Joos there are bigger threats in italy than you guys

this

Mostly it's because we fell for the European meme so we need to civilise the rest of europe
Jews don't have this predicament

Aren't Ashkenazi Jews basically North Italian, genetically?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venice#Origins
>The traditional first doge of Venice, Paolo Lucio Anafesto, was actually Exarch Paul
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_(exarch)
>Paul was a senior Byzantine official under Leo III the Isaurian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_III_the_Isaurian
>Leo III the Isaurian, also known as the Syrian
>The """"""""Syrian"""""""""

*Southern Italian. And kinda. Greeks and Southern Italians cluster together and Jews are next to them on the Asiatic cluster.

Italian americans are not italian

The only White Americans live Kentucky, Virginia and the surrounding states. The rest are European Diasporas. Including Italians.

Argentines are not Amerindian

wew lad

same in america

I was surprised when I found out Italian Fascism had lots of high level Jews and was quite neutral towards them until 1938

Excellent fucking post

Even if fascism is historically the father of nazism they were not the same thing.
The most striking difference is fascism didn't have any racial issues at the beginning, so it's not strange at all.

God damn there's so many blacks in the south.

Moving to Utah with my people brb

>Two states carrying all the dead weight are British

>italians actually killed jesus

Fuck me, boys. Which one of these squares is Kentucky? It's gotta be next to Wyoming, right?

The buffer state between blacks and Germans

>implying jewish mafia doesn't exist

Jewish and Italian women are also both race mixing whores who never shut the fuck up. Coincidence? I think not