How does Trump think he's going to win with 100% of the white vote? He's attacked Hispanics, African Americans, women...

How does Trump think he's going to win with 100% of the white vote? He's attacked Hispanics, African Americans, women, Asians, Jewish Americans, Muslims Americans, LGBT Americans, and basically anyone who isn't a bigot like him. He's going to lose badly. America is not a hate filled KKK country like you stormfags on Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jAeoW2IS3g0
youtube.com/watch?v=HuPnJQw2BkE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well I'm Ashkenazi and he has my vote. : /

>not enjoying someone telling it like it is
I think you've stepped outside your safespace Jamalette.

because people really really fucking hate Hillary.

>stormfag

Trump isn't going to win. Sup Forumslacks are fucking stupid if they think the majority of the country is going to vote against a woman being president.

>because people really really fucking hate Hillary.

But why should we elect a guy who is literally ripping America apart? He has single handily divided our nation more than any person in US history.

>Jew
>nazi
what

>"Stormfags"

I love how you imply that place invented racism.

>democraps get like 90% of nonwhites by promising them shit and hating white people and trying to make whites a minority
>republicans can't get 60%+ white people

it'll happen someday
youtube.com/watch?v=jAeoW2IS3g0

>divided our nation more than any other president
>not obama
wew lad

Let's face it, you are only voting for Drumpf because there is a black man in the white house and a women running for the presidency.

just saying this
i am so sick of that meme

Name one thing Obama did to divide the nation? Nothing.

Face it, you only hate him because he's black.

When did he attack African Americans?

>He's attacked...
That's the problem with identity politics. None of these groups are beyond reproach. They all have some bad elements. They have to be addressed to help the group as a whole. That's common sense.

Instead the liberals pretend that everything is a war declaration. That everyone who dares say anything about them has bad intentions (unless he's the right race and gender, then it's all nuanced criticism).

They try to turn them into "voter blocks". Once they manage to do it, they will NEVER really help them; because they have become too useful.

Divide and conquer, always.

okie doke

>When did he attack African Americans?

Calling Obama a Kenyan

Beating up and calling black protesters "niggers" at this rallies

Gonna need sources on those.

Running a country is about getting shit done and providing national security, not about protecting the feelings of sensitive retards.

We had a civil war bro. Trump's not even close.

He can't win. You can even see it among his supporters the way they grovel and search tirelessly for "based niggers" and "legal Mexicans" to take pictures with and use as props for arguments.

Trump's people are just disaffected White liberals and patriotards. The line separating them from the mouth breathing nigger hordes who vote the other way is razor thin. Washington Consensus trash all.

Well shithead the one thing you're forgetting is that meme magic Is favoring trump. The blessings of kek have been bestowed upon him. Hillary will not win

Wonder why Trump is so popular... It's because the liberal left is on some kind of guilt trip, and will sell themselves out along with everybody else so they can feel good about themselves until it turns to liquid feces.

Those who think globalist whore Hillary Clinton is a viable option need their head examined. She is a Merkel clone that wants to replace the citizens of the US with 3rd worlds, while burning the constitution.

(((Simon)))

When did he attack Asians?

It's not just the race-related stuff, Trump just says dumb shit in general. The man is a gaffe machine. The hicks who voted in the GOP primaries may have tolerated them, but a general electorate won't.

And he has a huge ego so the Republican Party establishment won't be able to keep him under control. Trump just doesn't know when to shut his mouth.

I for one cannot wait for November to collect Sup Forumstears when you guys all get collectively BTFO like you did in 2012.

You mean the same Trump who took 100 million dollars from Sheldon Adelson and is now sucking big oil cock and the RNC for money?

Oh no, I'm now a #cruzmissile

Has anyone started working on the trump version?

I think the media and liberals are doing that and not trump.

I hope you understand that the end goal to the globalist movement is Neo Feudalism, moron

Shit-for-brains,

Women have "running for the presidency" many times in the past. Hell in 2012 Jill Stein got almost half a million votes. Try harder with your strawman arguments. It's far easier to negatively characterize the practically nonexistent reasons anybody would pretend they want to vote for shillary.

>When did he attack Asians?

youtube.com/watch?v=HuPnJQw2BkE

You need to point out specific instances of him saying racist things.

go...

>I hope you understand that the end goal to the globalist movement is Neo Feudalism, moron

You sound like an Alex Jones patriotard.

racebaiting nonstop and then doing nothing to stop riots from happening over and over (probably planned by leftwing groups)

he's still talking shit about white people in speeches just a few days ago

Sorry Brevik but I don't collect tears in advance. You'll have to wait with the other Sup Forumsturds.

>Obama is literally Half Kenyan
Oh boy you got some proof of Trump beating up darkies and calling them niggers?

(you)

99.9% of the people who don't like Trump will never be anything more than serfs anyway. Taking away their iPhones and three square a day so they can stop pretending otherwise isn't a dramatic shift for them.

Nah. No one needs to. These losers will be shilling all the way to the end and I'll just make the picture at around October-November.

Has Sup Forums ever been right on anything?

>How does Trump think
Random number generator
>Mexicans love me
>I'm going to win the Hispanic vote
>This judge is biased against me because he's Mexican

Wow that's a great quote, I'm sure his speech writer must be proud of it.

>racebaiting nonstop

That's the GOP's job, not OP. For any one time Obama "racebaited" I can name 1 billion times the GOP attacked him for being black.

>Obama tries to compromise and do something to the center-right, much to the hate of progressives
>Republicans: OH SHIT NEGRO OBAMA IS LITERALLY HITLER/ANTI-CHRIST/HOMOSEXUAL/COMMUNIST/MUSLIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!

>Has Sup Forums ever been right on anything?

Sup Forums is always wrong.

never happened

actually elected republicans avoid offending anyone like the plague

while obamanigger mocked white people just last week saying they have it easier than everyone else

you arent taking into account the people like me, 32, 10+ in military, never cared about politics enough to even register to vote or even thought voting for one or the other would even make a difference. finally, a true patriot comes along. this is what we have been waiting for. we see our window and we will take it.

when you're lying in bed, staring at the ceiling before you go to sleep, do you ever think to yourself - wow, this is my life, these are the choices i've made? this is what i'm doing with my life? this is pretty sad man. polite sage

btw you're seriously dumb if you think obama tries to compromise. He's nothing like Bill Clinton

this is true. hence, all of the executive orders.

>btw you're seriously dumb if you think obama tries to compromise

TURN OFF FAUX NEWS

HE HAS DONE NOTHING BUT GIVE INTO THE REPUBLICANS

WE NEED A DEMOCRAT IN THE WHITE HOUSE WHO WILL TELL THE GOP TO SUCK A DICK AND DIE

>all of the executive orders.

You mean something every president has done since forever?

>TYT subscriber detected

it is very foolish to assume that i, and the other 100,000,000+ americans who dont or have never voted before, have not been quietly lurking and watching this unfold. we are well aware that this one is different.

>and the other 100,000,000+ americans who dont or have never voted before,

Yes all those non-white people coming out to vote against Trump this election.

depends on his VP

you see this? guarantee you its one of those vans/skinny jeans next gen faggots with an 2 dollar obey hat from 7/11. the desperation is real.

>depends on his VP

Old white guy

Which is why he will lose.

im not white. let it go little bro. some of us have been watching this for a very long time.

>im not white. let it go little bro. some of us have been watching this for a very long time.

You can't be non-white and vote for Trump. It's like a Jew voting for the Nazi Party or a black person voting for the KKK.

You realize, if Trump got 100% of the white vote, he would only lose Hawaii and DC. He would win California and NY.

LGBT Americans are irrelevant. Just a tiny obnoxious minority full of attention whores.

lol, i can hear his fucking pimples exploding from here. NO WAY BRO! YOU CANT BE NON WHITE NO WAY GAME OVER MAN! GAME OVER!

>LGBT Americans are irrelevant. Just a tiny obnoxious minority full of attention whores.

If LGBT people didn't vote, a Democrat won't be elected president since 1996.

yeah no kidding isnt 100% white vote like 60%+ alone?

>yeah no kidding isnt 100% white vote like 60%+ alone?

100% of his voters are white, whites will vote only like 50% or less for Trump, and he will lose in a landslide.

is that why the liberals beloved woman of the year bruce jenner supports trump? that shit was hilarious. ill never forget when he btfo all liberals/commies.

Disgustingly poor bait

We've learned our lesson about voting in a trophy President.

Trump will beat her soundly.

Bernie fag

i think i know more non white trump supporters to tell you the truth. i actually dont have many white friends. 90% id say are military buddies whos entire families watched them go to war multiple times. when they what hillary did in libya and the way they couldnt fix the va and the 22 soldier suicides a day....yeah...bro..you have no clue of the shit storm thats about to slap all democrats in the their fucking chick dicks. i didnt have to talk to family members for more than 3 minutes and they were with me nice try though. military is patriotic and knows hillary is anti veterans. nice try though. its over for all of you.

>How does Trump think he's going to win with 100% of the white vote?

he speaks to the lowest common denominator.

You are fucking stale my man.

>LGBT votes for democrats
>Hillary has time and time again said she was against gay marriage and now only supports it because of polls.

Yea. My black friends and Colombian friends are voting Trump. Hillary is only in this race still because she has a vagina.

i get it. you or possibly in your family there are illegals or maybe even your friends and their families. if someone wanted to split my family up id be mad too. the thing is, for those of us whos parents came from somewhere else to the us LEGALLY, its a slap in the face. why do you and your families get to take cuts just because you want instant gratification? my family worked their asses off to be here and ESCAPE MEXICO. let me say that again, ESCAPE MEXICO. now youre saying to all of these people that you want to bring mexico here? LOL! your argument and positions are doomed from the start. you dont, have, a chance.

I cant wait to see all you butthurt liberal faggots lash out when empress scabby twat gets her sagging ass handed to her by my man, The Don. He is our messiah of good fortune We will make peace with russia and we will have a new holiday, Gun Day.

I swear allegiance to Donald I, by the Grace of God and the American People the God-Emperor of the United States of America, protector of the American Dream, Guardian of the Realms of Men, King of Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming, Grand Prince of the District of Columbia, Archduke of Puerto Rico, Grand Duke of American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands and the U.S. Virgin Islands, Viceroy of the District of Columbia, Count of Baker Island, Wake Island, Midway Atoll and other realms and territories; and to the realm for which he stands, one nation, under Him, with liberty and justice for all.

Im a beaner and he has my vote just so he steps on the balls of SJW's. Pol's roasting my people because its the flavor of the month but im pretty indifferent, honestly it feels like a bunch of summerfags in pol trying to be edgy.

>But why should we elect a guy who is literally ripping America apart?

This is one of the most retarded things that people keep repeating.

Violent liberals and illegal immigrants don't fucking belong here anyway. They don't understand nor do they care what America is really about. If going to war with them is considered "tearing this country apart", then fuck'em.

>Jewish Americans,

When will this meme that Trump hates Jews end?

Trump not only doesn't hate Jews, he literally loves them and has them in his family. He's the most pro-Israel candidate there is.