WE

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

vidbull.com/nrohjo0wcbyi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

niggers are pathetic

Do niggers not realize that the Sahara is a thing?

>this actor playing a role is black so the real people he's imitating were black too

Seems about right

Waz

Honestly, why not support this?

>We wuz Europeans n shieeeet

OK, now force niggers to apologize for colonizing the rest of the world. You want to be European, no more bashing Europe for you.

>OK, now force niggers to apologize for colonizing the rest of the world. You want to be European, no more bashing Europe for you.
Nahh kkkrakkka, da ainshints in yurop wuz blk, dey tawt da cave dwllin wyties to reed n bild shit den da wyte devul stole dey shit n clamed it az dey own

Sheeeeeeit nigga dis b 4 real? Imma need to look into this 2 get #woke

I hate how they're trying to claim our history.
Go look into your own sub-saharan African history.

namsaiyn

>mediteranians
>white
Kek

>purposely leaving out "to be" conjugations while writing faux ebonics
>misses one

i am triggered in two ways by this shitty writer, and both have to do with grammar, not with their terrible argument

MY NIGGA, WE

Carrthage was genocided down to the house pets and all the land salted..

Nice try OP

>I use social media in 2016
>I go hang out in Electronic East St Louis and Digital Detroit AKA faceberg and twitter.

NUFFIN CAN STOP US NIGGA WHITEY EXPOSED DEN A MUHFUCKA. WE GOT DA HISTORY TO PROVE WE ARE DA SUPREME ONES. WHITEY TRYED 2 TRICK US DAT JESUS WUZ WHITE, DEY SAID HANNIBAL N KING TUT WUZ WHITE, NIGGA DEY ACK'D LIKE STEVE JOBS WUZ WHITE. WE CREATED DA IPHONE. LIL HOMIES BUILDIN COMPUTERS NOW 2!!!!! WHITE BOYS MAD CUZ WE STEALIN DEY WIMIN CUZ DEY LYKE OUR CULTURE MO. WHITE GIRLS NEED A NIGGA WHO CAN PROVIDE. RUN DOWN A MOTHAFUKKIN OSTRICH N BUILD A CLAY HUT KEEP HER COOL N COMFTABUL NIGGA. FAGGET AZZ WHITE BOYZ GOTTA SMALL DIK LMFAO

Agreed. Fuck I hate ebonics.

right der

wat

OK so I guess we were all really black this whole time I guess that means you have nothing else to complain about and all alleged racism was not real

Cathaginians were Phoenician. Who were middle eastern. Not that facts matter to these people anyways so I don't really know why I bothered even pointing that out.

>Hernando O' Leary

We wuz Spanish-Irish??

You must go back to el mehico

They really steal absolutely everything, even culture.

Niggers can appropriate baby sacrificing semites idgaf

There's going to be A LOT of bloodshed if these culture vultures keep it up.

Is that the same guy? What a faggot

This afrocentric bullshit really shows how incredibly insecure niggers are. They literally have to steal white and middle-eastern history and pretend it's their own, because their own history only consists of being primitive savages and slaves.

ay lmao

This entire thing has got to be a troll from Sup Forums using articulate, fake accounts to conjure up this shit.

These niggers don't honestly believe they were of worth do they?

Do they?

hannibal is black in the new history series barbarians rising.
vidbull.com/nrohjo0wcbyi
lolgg

That's like saying Saladin was black when in fact he was a Kurd.

Also

>muh Phoenicians
>muh Queen Dido