REAL IRA HOURS

>SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON IF YOU HATE THE BRITS

make Ireland whole again!

Fuck the Brit bastards!

>remember the hero of 1916

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dSoHcDzY_E4
youtube.com/watch?v=9Y1mBmkLaII
irishexaminer.com/ireland/jewish-worship-in-cork-ends-as-synagogue-shuts-380614.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is right(ni fag, on the fucking frontlines).

Though fuck the imbeciles today running around blowing up cars and calling in bomb threats. Those imbeciles are just squabbling over bullshit and tit for tat retributions.

They just run the black market for drugs and brothels and buy munitions and they're thinking they're some kind of freedom fighters. Scumbags.

Changed my mind, I'm leaving this shithole.

>tfw my great grandfather went out bombing a British post office.
Limeys had it coming.

>Irealnd & Northern Irealnd face each other in the euros
>match brings back Troubles tier violence
>mfw

in b4 no irish flags for the first 50 posts

>be me, american
>large portion of my family from ireland
>fucking irish to the core
>would die for ireland
>see this dumb ass ira running around

Honestly I'm tempted to fucking start it back up as a true IRA get these god dam brits out

>irelands economy isn't complete shit
>no other countries hate them
>literally ireland could be the last decent place on earth as long as its mainly white

Ulster says no.
Deal with it.

You forget ni is part of Ireland but under British rule, first fucking post was from an Irish man with family who fought in the ira. Uneducated fuck.

yeah I'm sure all those letters and parcels going undelivered was a mild inconvenience for some. Good things to die for.

Plastic Paddy thread

enjoy posting in a thread with a bunch of americans who are "100% irish" then

>Hero of 1916
Literally who?

>NI is under British rule
NI is under the rule of the people of Northern Ireland, who want to remain in the United Kingdom.
There aren't even a majority of Catholics in favour of a United Ireland anymore.

This. Fucking idiots playing at being freedom fighters. Bombing civilians and thinking they're badass. Scum. All my family is Irish, I'm ashamed of them, they are like Romanians.

.Give me a reason why

>got my shit ready incase ill have to unify the island the old fashion way

What's going on in this thread

>In your lifetime this will be a reality

>plastic paddies

You are American. Stop pretending to be Irish.

Nah, going to bed, but it's good that people appreciate their heritage.

Even if they are just bullshitting for some attachment to a culture they don't relate to, they knew that free men faced a tyrant, that few stood against many, and the "greatest empire"; according to brits, couldn't tame a small neighbouring island.

Irish and proud, my son.

t. Muhammad

Plastic paddies are disgusting famalam

SMASH THE IRA

youtube.com/watch?v=9Y1mBmkLaII

But muh 1/45$$$$$788668&&@ Ulster-Scots heritage has inspired me to join the IRA!

Im in the Republic why do I have a bong flag? Are the bongs back lads?

>"Irish americans"

What a cringefest

There is something strangely dia gusting about Americans obsessed with heritage. Probably because it runs contrary to your whole National myth about how it doesn't matter where you came from all that matters is that you can go to america and be great

But whatever I guess

Mashallah my brother, will visit you soon

>religious shithole and economic basketcase

lel

>Brit's out
>Brit is out

No we're not.

some edgy kid keeps spray painting "up the ira" on the side of buildings near my house, i swear he isnt even irish...

>mfw I'm a foreign student with Irish ancestors studying in the UK

Fuck the UK, the only reason why I'm in this shitty country is because the universities are good. Otherwise, it's a pretty shitty country

>2.6 million Muslims living in the UK
>49,900 living in Ireland

>Implying all catholics are nationalists
>Implying all protestants are loyalists
>Implying subversion and subterfuge arent used to keep a foothold in NI

But I see your point, most of the truly educated ones simply leave, as well I, enjoy burning your piles of pallets and wearing your stupid fucking red asterisk.

I ain't even mad.

Let it go lads, we're all tired of this shit and nobody cares any more. Both sides are as guilty as each other but no point keep going at it.

Plus mudslimes are the real threat.

Is The Wind that Shakes the Barley considered a good film in Ireland?

Also why is it impossible to find Smithwicks in the US?

Fenian detected.Big jock knew

Haha just discovered I'm 1/16 O'Bigmac (scottish clan) and joined the IRA.
Mom's gonna freak!

appreciate the sentiment Ameribro but we don't really want Norn it's a money hemorrhage honestly
i reckon we'd be able to get that number down to about 2000 when we're done removing the nose
irishexaminer.com/ireland/jewish-worship-in-cork-ends-as-synagogue-shuts-380614.html

Until Ireland speaks Irish it's pretty much no such country tier desu famo

>1/16

Why are Americans always this fucking retarded? Nobody fucking cares that you're 1/165532565 of anything, just fuck off

If you're Irish why does your flag say different?

Look at the rich American culture!

Gotta love me some advertising!

I was wondering that too, I'm literally in the republic. You cunts back again?

>we ever left

Ehh, he's probably more cultured than anyone who would write what you just did.

I think he's joking

>Still being this assblasted over not having a tiny sliver of your Ireland

Northern Ireland is a shithole user. Literally no one wants it. Britain only got stuck with it because they made the mistake of not handing over to the Irish Republic in 1920.

The Republic of Ireland has made it clear on multiple occasions that they have no interest in annexing the six counties of the North because they're an economic drag and a breeding ground for violence and crime. Annexing Northern Ireland is about as good of an idea as annexing West Virginia.

Get over it Potatonigger, Ulster is here to stay.

Also, Ulster's flag is way better.

"Our"

I think you're right, we're not doing too bad it seems...

Day took are fleg

I ain't even that much of an Ulsterboo except on Saint Patrick's Day to be edgy.

I agree with their basic argument that Northern Ireland should remain part of the UK out of practicality.

Also, Northern Ireland's status has been a dead issue since the 90s. When the last time you read about IRA attacks in a non-UK newspaper?

>like button

For fucks sake its bad enough you're from Leddit in the first place, but if your going to copy shit off from there and post it here at least take time to fucking edit it first.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The biggest mistake the colonial powers made was to not fully exterminate the sub human natives.

Nowhere is this more evident than in Ireland. Your about on the same level culturally as poor siberian mongrol Russians.

Just skimmed the thread and saw no one has posted this. What gives.

>Anglo

>Open thread
>First 6 posts
>4 are Americans with 'muh Ireland' complex
Wow. This is going to be an informative thread.

threadly reminder that if britain gave northern island away for free nobody would take it least of all ireland

lol

ireland has literally nothing besides tourism

their are more irish passport holders outside of ireland than in ireland

that should give you an idea of how well ireland is doing

northern ireland knows this and thats why they want to say in britain

>say

meant to say 'stay'

>Fuck the UK because muh ancestry!
Pretty much the entire thread

Do you still like us wee scotsmen?

Kys you seppo cunt

Even the Irish hate plastic paddies like you

>Burger traveling through the south
You guys are pretty based, some dude got stabbed at a bar in limerick when we first got in one night, but otherwise Irish people are super fucking nice compared to most European countries, they have no problem shooting the shit about damn near anything and are always helpful, how you Motherfuckers drive the country roads at 80-100km/h is beyond me though, I already hit my passenger mirror on a wall coming around a sharp bend outside of corofin.

I'd rather be a pure blooded aryan with 4.4% of the population being mudslime over being 100% black Irish.

Someones got to bail out the bog rats when they forget how to count again, fenian scum.

Why are none of you trying to get out of the EU, given that they completely disregard your opinions, especially when you put alot into trying to get other Brits to stop?

This is somewhat true, at least in some parts. Some shop owner in a small town told us that they basically rely on tourism to make their living and that 99% of their income comes in between June and august from all the tourists coming through.

Irish americans more patriotic than Irish because Irish know their potato niggers when Sheamus proves he can't count to five and incurs 229,789,085 usd of debt.

Don't worry Sheamus, like real niggers the world will feel pity for your intellectual disadvantages.

>Americans whose great great grandparents second cousin once knew a guy who visited Ireland claiming to be DA REAL IRA
If America is so fucking great why is it everyone there likes pretending they are anything but American?

Lol... no one gives a fuck about that battle with the amounts of niggers and muslims in ireland and england

Mfw

> hating on ireland/britain because of the amount of niggers
> USA flag

I've been through a good portion of the south, besides a couple turks, I haven't seen maaaaybe 1 or 2 muslims in Ireland. And I think 1 I saw was in the airport. I mean shit I have seen more Americans here then muslims.

Why is it always a yank that goes on about the ira fuck you and fuck the ira bunch of paddy cunts

Fucking top band R.I.P Ian

Oh look, it's the annual cringe thread in which people roleplay as a Marxist terrorist organisation whilst mocking the Brits for being apparently "left-wing".

Fake.

Parasite.

Fenians love Muslims in the first place. That's why Gerry Adams is so keen on African and MEDA immigration into Ireland.

"hahaha dead and raped white people :ddddd"

Stannis is still alive.