Daily Reminder: blond haired, blue eyed """"men"""" are automatically ugly and beta

Daily Reminder: blond haired, blue eyed """"men"""" are automatically ugly and beta

Naw, I find them attractive. But hair color and eye color isn't everything of course. We are more attracted to symmetry.

Most blonde hair men are ugly, I wonder why. Blonde hair women can be Goddesses. Dark hair and/or green or blue eyed white men are the most attractive.

how can he be beta when he mudslimed that white whore?

But that shitskin has shit eyes, you feces lover.

eyes look brown from here

>curly hair
>beady eyes
>kikeface

that's a kike mongrel, you faggot

that's how he got off for rape

how is your jewdar this bad???
OP's pic is a kike

Donald and Eric Trump are blonde go back to breddit this is a pro-blonde-male board you nigger-med racemixing scum

>finger blasting a drunk girl
>rape

My buddies and I got away with rape several times in college

feels good

Eric Trump is ugly as fuck. Nice argument stupid.

>barbwire tattoo
>current century

automatic 3 out of 10 deduction, he will never be above a solid 7

Trump's dark haired son looks better but both of them should be considered genetic failures based on how Ivanka turned out

Hence the "and/or". He's white. If you're calling that guy a shitskin, then you're retarded. It's simply not plausible that you're even remotely as attractive as this guy, so I'm laughing at the thought of acting like you're superior to him.

>Over 6ft
>God-tier hair line
>Jaw chiseled by the Gods themselves
>Fucking ripped

Nearly white woman in the world would jump on this guys dick, can you say the same for yourself?

This guy raped a white woman who was saving her virginity for marriage. He shoved a pine needles into her vagina.

*Nearly every

nice dubs but I'm sure you've seen her before after jaw surgery pictures.

>it's another americucks shit on white features cuckthread

wew

kek