My friend's band broke up and they were so fucking good and were getting big. a genuine waste of elite indie talent...

my friend's band broke up and they were so fucking good and were getting big. a genuine waste of elite indie talent. what the fuck is their problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MekrfX-MyZw
dropmedium.bandcamp.com/album/12
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not larping anons, they were legit:
youtube.com/watch?v=MekrfX-MyZw

is that them? looks like a lost filipino in the front, not just one but two dahmers, a woman(?) in the back, and a guy that might be 14 or might be 34

they had the perfect image for current year to be indie darlings and were somehow genuinely good as shit. it's a shame.

that singing is atrocious imo

it's polarizing but not objectively bad.

Your problem is you wanted your friends dick, their problem is they weren't that good.

They sound like someone trying to cover sonic youth in 2017 while getting fucked up the ass at a beach party.

>objectively

well of course not, people are bound to like something I don't

you don't listen to much music, do you user?

>fucked up the ass at a beach party
too gay and greek for me

you don't listen to good music, do you user?

>fucked up the ass at a beach party

>unironic comeback

I like it a lot. Its a shame they broke up - Audrey Horne is an awesome name.

Dubs speaks the truth

They sound somewhat like Omni, another Atlanta post-punk band. Are there any other Atlanta post-punk bands you can recommend?

>real tasty jangle guitar work
>passionate vocals delivered with a lot of character and nuance
>very strong lyrics
>good chord progression and structure
>good energy
>generally hip and informed
>nothing overdone, song does its job without overstaying its welcome
>good production
you just don't know shit about this style boyo, your opinion means fuck all. i have a lot of friends in bands, there's a reason i'm shitposting on Sup Forums about this particular one instead of the rest.

Omni is the best

good ear user. the current drummer in Omni was the drummer for this band. that's him with the hat on in the pic.

>Are there any other Atlanta post-punk bands you can recommend?
Pallas is the most promising young post-punk band in Atlanta:
dropmedium.bandcamp.com/album/12

shit music but I'm sure some low IQ faux hipster in an urban clothes store might have liked it for 10 seconds before returning sucking Chad's fermented chilled cum the latest and greatest health hit of summer 2018

what a shame

back to the rap threads cuck

this is simply not good music man. It's cliche and overplayed to the extreme. there are countless bands with the exact style and image. generic jangly guitars and boring instrumentation, typical progressions. there's nothing remotely interesting about it.

>muh must be experimental and groundbreaking to be good music
it's well-crafted. the vocals are unique. it's informed. it's designed for a particular type of deepcut indie listener not some newfag who can't appreciate it beyond guitars and chord progressions.

all soundcloud rap sounds the exact same to people who don't listen to it. same with trap music. same with 90s hip hop, country, pop rock, reggae, classic rock, electronica, classical etc.

not saying they are the best band of all time. but they are a quality band with good music.

you must really want his dick to be this delusional

thats actually not that bad.

i sort of like a few of their songs, but you can tell the singer's style is a total affection and not at all genuine. she's pretty clearly ripping off Pylon.

and yes OMNI is better