Just the best of the best (so far).
>Bring it on Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=12XYECyK9lA
youtube.com/user/daviddeanburkhart
youtube.com/channel/UCQac7ZuhVPnV7li0D-nqeAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

faggot

its sad that the best piece of music from 2017 was a mixtape. Looking forwards to what Carti does next year!

Wtf this mixtape was trash, the lyrics are so vapid and the beats dont even make up for it.

Definitely lived up to my expectations. It finds a perfect blend of punk-inspired indie and sweet dream pop.

but they sound exactly like every other band coming out at the moment?

did you know playboi carti isn't a technical rapper?

carti's trick is he is trying to morph the sounds of words to sound like a drum kit. every single line is a chorus for him. and he'd much rather take a backseat to the absolutely gorgeous beats of dothatshit!, location, magnolia, flex.

i think the lil uzi track are awful and removed them from my tracklisting, but their are song that are legit powerhouses

youtube.com/watch?v=12XYECyK9lA

try and freestyle on this. It's insanely hard because its melodic hip hop, not the normal 8 bar sampling stuff you hear from madlib or kendrick. that's why carti has to rhyme in his style. which is very unique.

Not even close

Like who? Sounding similar to another artists doesn't take away much credibility, especially nowadays where nearly everything has clear influences.

youtube.com/user/daviddeanburkhart
youtube.com/channel/UCQac7ZuhVPnV7li0D-nqeAw

everything on these two channels, and probably more.
it's a very 2017 sound, not saying it's a bad thing, but for me it seems very saturated.
maybe these guys do the sound better and deserve your top album, but meh.

*rattles towards you*

I wouldnt call it unique. He raps with the same flow most mainstream artists do these days.

this

better every listen

Faggot

Utopia

+1

Utopia, A Crow Looked at Me, AL-'AN! and Steroids

Didn't listen to much this year really, this was probably my favourite

This.
Also pic related