this is a better version of insanecore

rolling

rolling
also, gonna dump some of my charts

Here's a chart for this years AOTY

youtube.com/watch?v=NFhrA1jxZ7Y

youtube.com/watch?v=4Rj16PH6HRA

I've got one

rerolling because Control - Algolagnia is legitimately impossible to find anywhere aside from a physical copy

Anyone got a Christmas music chart?

closest i've got is a winter music chart

too much edgeshit and not enough freakshit

u won smth like this, my dude?

the chart fucking sucks mate
>entry-level noise
>jewish-era zorn instead of game piece-era zorn
>fucking swans
>fushitsusha
>eyehategod
>godflesh
those artists are too popular to be considered insanecore lmao

also, i swear to god garbage like charalambides or mandan massacre is way more challenging that the derivative industrial noise on that chart

hi

wathcu would like to see on an insanecore chart?

>complaining about a few "popular" albums on a chart filled with long form, endurance-testing music, made for the sole purpose of rolling

you named 5 artists here, and used the phrase "entry-level noise." care to give me your thoughts on the rest of the albums? what do you think about buyer's marker? compared to the things you're complaining about, buyer's market is infinitely more popular. hell, even diamanda galas is on here, and she's pretty well known. what about somnium? robert rich was performing in the 90s. what about merzbow? merzbox is your idea of entry-level noise? what about nimb? toshimaru nakamura has collaborated numerous times with sachiko m, one of the biggest onkyo kei artist out there. stallagh? lou reed? nurse with wound?

quit being edgy, a lot of these albums are great picks for a fun (if you can call any of these albums fun) chart for rolling.

how about you make your own chart? I will guarantee that I've heard at least five of the albums you'd put on the chart, and I'll call them popular too.

and yeah reddit spacing, suck my dick I've been posting on vbz forums for longer than you've been out of high school, faggot.

for starters:

awake in th red desert
sea wolf leviathan
joy shapes
dethrone the son of god
drinking my own sperm
transcript of mass suicide at jonestown
locus solus
suite reverberation: forest of spirits OR "c'est parfait" (both are more challenging than fucking black box)

>quit being edgy, a lot of these albums are great picks for a fun (if you can call any of these albums fun) chart for rolling.
I'm not being edgy, the problem is that half of the chart is filler.
why didn't i complained about lou reed or nurse with wound? because those albums are actually challenging, even if they are popular.

if you are going to make a risky chart at least put risky albums. there is no real challenge on listening stuff like public castration.

I dont browse the classical threads but its nice to see someone else who appreciates Copland. I was listening to Appalachian Spring and hiking through the woods a while ago and thinking I need to listen to more of his work

just listen to this comp on dust-to-digital

>making a meme chart with old tower in it
delet this

which one of these would you say is the hardest to listen to?

Not him, but the Reagan one caught my interest and a quick google search tells me that it is a 24 hour drone mp3 encoded at 8kbps. Sounds pretty difficult, though the chart says to do it even if the release is 50 hours long, so I imagine there would be "tougher" ones.

which row is the reagan one in? i can't find it and i feel like it's hiding in plain sight from me.

rol

this is a chart of music that makes me feel like this face:

:~)

fuck nevermind, don't know how i missed that. from that description it sounds like it just noise run thru a bitcrusher.

Hey I made/posted the chart and I'll add some of these to the Dec. update. I haven't been the one bickering with you but I think you are being a little too critical. Yeah, there are like 10 albums that are easier listening, but the majority is hard to listen to for most.
As someone who listens to a lot of harsh/weird stuff anyways there are really only like 10-20 albums that should be on this list anyways. It's difficult to come up with 100 albums. If you went through this, I'm just sure you would find most of it isn't "filler." I find Public Castration to be a rough album: tedious in its atonality. Jonestown is there. Sea Wolf Leviathan is no harsher than Cathode Terror nor the other The Rita album on here. I would say Dead Gods might be harsher by him anyways.
I would rather not have 100 harsh noise albums than 100 albums that have a variety. Somnium is easy listening; it's sleep music; but it is LONG.
Anyways, give me some recommendations and what they need to replacing and I'll put them on here, most likely.

also not sure about the entry level noise complaint. yeah there are some merzbow box sets but there is some fucking obscure shit on here as well. valid complaints about zorn, godflesh, and eyehategod though. Fushitsusha can maybe be removed but it is pretty long.

roll daddy

Rell

Rolling