Why isn't cycling dominated by blacks like long distance running? On the contrary...

Why isn't cycling dominated by blacks like long distance running? On the contrary, there are literally no elite black cyclists.

steroids are expensuve and most black people come from low income areas. that's pretty much why.

and because cycling is for gays. what do you think jerome and the boys are going to do if they spot tyrone cycling round the hood in some gay spandex lycra suit and helmet?

>no elite black cyclists
Who is Teklehaimanot?

I don't know, who?

>implying Ethiopian and Kenyan runners are not doping

You can't ride a road bike without roads. All those niggas running marathons are from Ethiopia or Kenya, not such good places to ride a bike

because the owners of the bikes will call the police

You're on the right track. It is because cycling requires money and running doesn't. But it isn't for doping which comes after they've been discovered as potential world class athletes

Blacks tend to be poorer in Genral. So they can't afford to spend 2k on a Bicycle(unless it's a Jordan Brand bike)

>Money
>Money
>Money
>BMTs, Cannondales & Bianchis have 4 and 5 figure price tags
>Money

Every damn time i visit the local quality bike store, i'm literally the only black dude walking around, and everyone else is clearly a well-to-do white libfag

>*BMCs

>mostly only hipster white libfags bike
Live in LA, can confirm

Why Americans hate bicycles so much ?

>implying

With all the bike paths, bike lanes on roads and road laws that demand motorists yield to cyclists, i'd say the opposite.

But then again, i live in New England and i suspect that flyoverfags have an entirely different attitude towards cyclists

meme black cyclist who is FAR from elite

it's an incredibly popular hobby here what do you mean?

Just look at the image above

right one reminds me pic related

Similar to swimming and cross country skiing.

Lack of access / training
Bone density disadvantage
Muscles tend to sprint rather than endurance.

It's mostly the first one though.

i hate faggots that block the lane on their faggot little bike. dumb fuck cant you afford a car? fucking losers.

fuck new york i dont give a fuck about how its easier to bike somewhere than drive. new york is gay as fuck

Good post

>Muscles tend to sprint rather than endurance.

That's only Caribbean blacks, african blacks tend to be better at endurance

Cycling's a really niche and expensive hobby

Black people are a minority population in the countries that are good at it

Thus the odds of a black person cycling competitively are low
And the odds of one being good enough to go pro are super low

>European education

........................this has to be the most dangerously retarded post i've ever read on this site, not just Sup Forums. I mean................... holy shit!

>good enough to go pro at biking

i hate this meme. long distance running and cycling are not skilled in anyway. inject those peds and cycle everyday on your $20k bike suddenly youre professional

?
Sprinting is dominated by blacks from American and Caribbean countries
Endurance running is dominated by blacks from East Africa

*east Africans are better at distance running.

More slow twitch muscle fibers and growing up at altitude helps. Running is deeply ingrained in Kenyan culture which helps give them incredible depth and people like Kenenisa Bekele and Tirunesh Dibaba are the biggest celebrities in Ethiopia

Hint: Western Africa isn't a fictional place.

Hint: West Africa isn't particularly good at anything.
They pop up a few meme sprinters every so often but no one good enough or in great enough numbers to be considered dominant

Kenyan government develops runners from an early age. They treat it the way the US treats Little League. The best runners are given great shoes and training and diets and so on.

In the US, competitive bicycles run in the thousands of dollars. A pair of top of the line running shoes is a lot less.

Another hint: Everything you've learned about genetics you need to discard as if it were nuclear waste. You seem unable to understand and appreciate the cultural & economic factors at play behind the sprinting dominance of American and Jamaican/Trini blacks, and also why Western Africans haven't done much in that field.

See and