Why are germans on Sup Forums so smug and self-righteous...

Why are germans on Sup Forums so smug and self-righteous? Why do they have an almost 'mother knows best' attitude about everything?

They rule the EU and are rich.

they are the most obnoxious people I've ever met, we should ban them from posting

Did a Kraut hurt your fee fees again?

I unironically agree. I'd rather not be able to comment anymore than having to see others of us insult people without reasons.

Go fuck your mother, traitorous scum.

Russian Jew here. Grew up here. It's the carouse of all of their problems. Germans have a very bin superiority complex towards other nathions. They really do believe that they are the best at anything, but they are not. They get especiallly pissy when they are proven otherwise. For example when by the Dutch.

Because we are basically land-brits

That explains what Anglos are like....

>Russian jew

Genndy?

IRL as well

Didn't knew that t bh
Maybe I live in the wrong region

>t. neither never left his country nor met any foreigners

because we can afford it unlike you

You can get arrested for hate speech

>tfw I can act smug and then blame it on my nationality and not on my shit character because it's part of le 100% tru germano stereotype

Nice

>WW1 ends
>Wilson begs allies to be nice to poor Germany, American investment rushes in to rebuild Germany in the interwar years
>WW2 ends
>Truman spends millions rebuilding Germany, sends American troops to defend their former enemies
>Soviets block western ground and water access to West Berlin, America risks war with USSR to supply West Berlin entirely by air with four planes landing every minute loaded with food and supplies
>Cold War ends
>Thatcher, Mitterrand, and Gorby all are against German reunification, but Bush convinces them to accept it
>Today
>Germany has the lowest support of the USA out of all EU nations and all NATO countries save Turkey
>American soldiers are on German soil pledged to give up their LIVES for a country that hates them while Germany's leader calls America an unreliable ally
>meanwhile America nuked Japan and dropped more explosives on Vietnam than were used in all of WW2 but they still like America more than Germans do

Why are Germans such ungrateful, horrible people?

Why does Germany keep trying to destroy Europe?
>that time they destroyed Rome
>that time they caused the protestant reformation and the following 30 years war
>that time they invented communism
>that time they started a world war
>that time they did it again
>right now

Stale pasta. Most ppl here suck the American dick. They just don't like your politics. It's also himmler and not hitler.

>Russian
>Jew
How does it feel to be hated by the entire world

>Why does Germany keep trying to destroy Europe?
Because we can

Russian people are friends of italy

How do I block Germans on clover? I've been wanting to flag block Germany for a while including Mexico and Argentina.

>You NEED to respect us

What kind of logic is that? Not like you respect us either.

Anti Russian sentiment is a meme and only poltards hate jews. Fuck off.

>on clover

For what purpose?

You can leave this place any time if you don't wanna be confronted with German posters anymore.

you dont need. Most of the time we skip burgers posts, thus there is barely any interaction between burgers and germans
also
*ignores you*

>They get especiallly pissy when they are proven otherwise. For example when by the Dutch.

True.

>be me
>softy guy who likes everyone and just wants to make some foreign friends
>will always be associated with smug cunts

Life hurts

Why are brits and americans so belligerent and contrarian when their own governments are some of the most intrusive and manipulative in the world?

I've known many Germans and have visited the cunt, and not all of them are smug know-it-alls by a long shot, there are quite a few who are, and they are very, very insufferable. However, the 'German autism' stereotype is extraordinarily true and seems to be deeply ingrained in the culture.

do you literally save a .txt file full of your OPs and then reuse them every other week or something? Kill yourself you pathetic autist

Fug you okay. Having japan tier work ethics is not autistic

It's not the work ethic that's the problem, it's the fixation on strange things, awkwardness, and simultaneous seriousness + peculiar sense of humor. It's not inherently a problem or anything, it's just a quality that all Germs seem to have.

Sorry guy

brits and americans are the same peopel really

I lack most of these "qualities". Guess that explains why I don't really feel home here.

Come home German man

That's a shame. It does seem like a pretty suffocating society for people who are more gregarious, laid back, big-picture thinking. Are you planning on moving? My old underground mentor left for England because she couldn't deal with Germany anymore. Then I went to grad school under a very German German who ruined years of my life.

We still don't like you, neither we want to kiss you feet, fattie
Fick off and stop pretending you know anything about us

Ironic considering the brit post above you, I want to move to either America, Britain or another anglo country, because I'm an unironic angloboo.
But I still struggle to understand some accents and I only want to leave if I can speak and understand english without a flaw. I also want to develop some more skills in various fields. I'm also kinda scared of the world and other peoples reaction. I'm a bit of a paranoid person even though I don't really show that irl.

>Ironic considering the brit post above you, I want to move to either America, Britain or another anglo country, because I'm an unironic angloboo.
Do it, Germans are welcome immigrants in all anglo countries because there's pretty much a guarantee that they will make a large contribution to society.

>But I still struggle to understand some accents and I only want to leave if I can speak and understand english without a flaw.
These are two things that you can probably only do when you're fully immersed in a culture that speaks the language, particularly in regards to accent. According to some of my foreign pals, it only takes a few months to get fully acquainted with an accent/dialect, and most of them came to the country with only a moderate command of English.

>I'm also kinda scared of the world and other peoples reaction. I'm a bit of a paranoid person even though I don't really show that irl.
That makes sense, but moving to a new culture is really gratifying if that culture's a better fit for you, and Americans and Brits are pretty warm and friendly and love (West and Central) Euro foreigners (though UK banter is a little tough to get used to). Taking the dive is definitely nerve-wracking, though.

They have to, their women suffer from flat chests and hank hill ass.

i understand germany and mexico, but what did we ever told you to get mad?

>I only want to leave if I can speak and understand english without a flaw
At least here no one gives a fuck about your language problems. Where I live there are poles, russians, mexicans, vietnamese, portuguese, guatemalans, brazilians, chinese, indians, etc.

One more fucking foreigner who doesn't know shit isn't going to be a big difference abdul al hanz.

>I'm also kinda scared of the world and other peoples reaction
depends where you go but in big cities, no one cares about you. There are meth addicts bums that attract more attention in a city than you would ever do.

This, unless you're living in the slums then life in anglo countries is perfectly safe. Though I'd be worried about the political problems in the US and UK. Canada, Australia, and NZ are nice and stable though.

Don't move to America. This country is sinking. Go to UK if anything.

I was gonna suggest that to him. The UK has some pretty big problems right now as well, but there's a good chance that they'll pull themselves out of their rut eventually. America has some huge systematic issues that are finally catching up to us, and those issues have little to no chance of being resolved any time soon. We're going to destroy ourselves over the next decades.

How do we save our cunt?

>hitler
Americans prove once again that they are retarded.

Do a complete overhaul of the K-12 education system with classes that teach critical thinking/reading and create programs in impoverished areas that trains people to do skilled labor (there's a huge glut of unfilled skilled labor jobs). Unfortunately, both of these things will probably never happen in our lifetimes because the people who need these things the most don't think they do.

Love Germans IRL, but I hate their leftist multicultural politics. I feel the same way about my country.

They're in the process of trying to burn down Europe, again. Not much for them to feel proud of on the international stage. So they overcompensate.

This

why do you keep making these threads?

There are black people and then there are German niggers

Keep telling yourself that. I've travelled plenty, met plenty of foreigners at home and abroad, but I've been less than impressed by Europeans in general, with Germans being some of the least interesting and probably the Swiss or Swedes being the rudest.
Once you really get down to the business of talking with Europeans, particularly the young men, it becomes very evident they aren't any smarter, more cultured, especially physically inclined, but they will try to tell you how much better they are than you and they always try to assume the moral high ground in any discussion, particularly with regards to history or politics, even if they are flat out wrong on everything. They routinely use doubious logic and willful ignorance to protect their egos, just like everyone else.

I don't hate you people, but man oh man do you get on my nerves sometimes

this

nobody loves them
you must be extremelly boring if you do

This is true, I've never met an extroverted German ever and my school's full of german professors/grad students/exchange students.

Brits and Aussies are outgoing as fuck here meanwhile.

i find them rather dumb and low energy, not arrogant

>being THIS self absorbed

Believe it or not, but Europeans dont spend their whole day thinking about how the stack up compared to Americans

>there are no German extroverts
I wish that were true, then I wouldn't have had to deal with being the odd one out without a friend clique in school because of being a introverted autist