Dare to say it, is Maynard back?

Dare to say it, is Maynard back?

Behold a new Christ Behold the same old horde Gather at the altering New beginning, new word And the word was death And the word was without light The new beatitude: "Good luck, you're on your own" Blessed are the fornicates May we bend down to be their whores Blessed are the rich May we labour, deliver them more Blessed are the envious Bless the slothful, the wrathful, the vain Blessed are the gluttonous May they feast us to famine and war What of the pious, the pure of heart, the peaceful? What of the meek, the mourning, and the merciful? All doomed All doomed Behold a new Christ Behold the same old horde Gather at the altering New beginning, new word And the word was death And the word was without light The new beatitude: "Good luck..." What of the pious, the pure of heart, the peaceful? What of the meek, the mourning, and the merciful? What of the righteous? What of the charitable? What of the truthful, the dutiful, the decent? Doomed are the poor Doomed are the peaceful Doomed are the meek Doomed are the merciful For the word is now death And the word is now without light The new beatitude: "Fuck the doomed, you're on your own"

Maynard is a hack

Maynard is God incarnate

Too old. Should have released more Tool albums when he was in his prime.

I've always thought he's a pretentious dickhead to be honest. Everything about him, the way he talks about his music and the way he treats his fans just rubs me the wrong way.

Behold a new Christ Behold the same old horde Gather at the altering New beginning, new word And the word was death And the word was without light The new beatitude: "Good luck, you're on your own"

*tips fedora*

Maynard is a prophet

is he trying to look like those meme rappers?

that's not Maynard user

Is that a fucking Indian

Who is he then? You've seen his meme before?

What meme

Maynard was before the meme

No way, he's like 2010 for sure?

Maynard was an original guy not a meme

I don't understand these lyrics is he such a toolbag that he makes these stupid edgy lyric to make him feel relevant.

The 90s are dead get within the times.

Tell me more please

You first

I loved The Doomed track

APC>Pussifier>Tool

I'm going to guess he is new age Christian or something. If you say "Maynard was an original guy" then was he a solo artist? They can't have been around for that long can they? They seem very nu-metal

>I'm going to guess he is new age Christian

Hmm, I never seen Maynard as a Christian since he did Judith as an attack against his dead mom. You know times changed but it wouldn't surprise he's a born again, born again Christian, again.

He didn't! Fuckin he'll

This.

HE DID IT ALL FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to be really into A Perfect Circle in my middle & high school years when they were putting out their albums. Now that I'm older my tastes have diverged away from that stuff but there's still something that seperates these guys from the mallcore acts that made up most of their contemporaries. I appreciate them. Keenan is a gifted songwriter & singer and Billy Howerdel is still one of my favorite guitarists. Howerdel also made a solo-ish album some years back called Keep Telling Myself Its Alright that's really good. I highly recommend "Denial Waits" & "A Ritual" from that one, years later those songs still do something for me when I put in my earbuds and go on cold winter walks.

"The Doomed" kind of grew on me. It's a little too rock anthem for my tastes but its a decent track. I'm hopeful for their 2018 LP though.

he's such a fuckin tool lol get it