HAPPENING KAZAKHSTAN

Live rounds fired at kids summer camp in Kazakhstan’s west rt.com/news/345812-kazakhstan-camp-attack-kids/

KIDS GETTING SHOT N SHIET

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/aygeryma/status/740436569442652161
en.apa.az/xeber_several_officials__military_arrested_in__244726.html
eurasianet.org/node/79086
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where?

>Kazakhstan
Happenings take place in places of consequence, user.

Nobody cares about Boratstan.

Based
Thanks op

"VERY NAAAIIZEE

I LIKE THE US OF A."

>Borat voice

Probably Muslims.

Wat heb ik nou net gezegd Pieter? Terug aan het werk. Bekijk deze plaatjeswebsite maar in je eigen tijd.

You should. You might not hear about it normally, but if things there go south it will affect you as well. Its most strategically important country in the region with interest classing of Russia, China and US. Its also largest producer and source of Uranium (around 1/5th of world Uranium) as well other minerals.

Hope someone from there posts, need to add them to the collection

Borat Breivik is getting shit done.

>mfw mijn naam echt Pieter is..

I don't understand how chinkistan can be so huge yet never have produced anything of value.

Wew lad

> mirakel

How likely is it to be the religion of peace? Don't know anything about the country desu.

100%

You mean like any place that's not Europe or had European colonisation?

Maybe they are just stupid.

there was a happening there a couple days ago was there not?

It was a matter of time. Kazakhstan is a prime target for a proxy war.
Next stop Greater Albania...

It is religin of peace, however there is deeper background for events. Radical muslims (of which a lot from Kazachstan joined ISIS and fight in Syria/Iraq atm), are merely a tool used here for a coup, possibly supported from outside. Some officials/military personel already were arrested in planning it and hoping to destabilize situation in country to conduct a coup and aiding the radicals for this purpose.

Kazachstan is mostly muslim, but not really religious unlike Iran, Saudis etc. - islam in post soviet is bit different. That said, its breeding ground for radicals that are joining ISIS (mostly since they are getting paid though). 25% rest populace would be orthodox russians/kazachs as well.

It's time to liberate Kazakhstan. Or maybe they want exactly this?

Best quality potassium in world

how is their potassium production?

probably asshole Uzbekistan's doing

Thanks for the background information Russbro.

twitter.com/aygeryma/status/740436569442652161

Guys, are you ready for Obama's speech tomorrow afternoon?

>WE HAVE TO GET GUNS OFF OF AMERICAN STREETS!

rip waldo

wew flag

Kazakhstan greatest country in the world all other countrys are run by little girls. Kazakhstan number one exporter of potassium! Other countries have inferior potassium. Kazakhstan home of the tinshein swimming pool it's length thirty metre ans width six metre. Filtration system a marvel to behold it removes 80 percent of human solid waste. Kazakhstan,Kazakhstan, you very nice place, from plains of tarashenk to northern fence of jewtown. Kazakhstan, friend of all except Uzbekistan, they very nosey people withe bone in theire brain. Kazakhstan, industry best in the world, we invented toffee and the trouser belt. Kazakhstan, prostitutes cleanest in the region, except of course for Turkmenistan's. Kazakhstan,Kazakhstan, you very nice place, from plains of tarashenk to northern fence of jewtown. Come grasp the mighty phenis of our leader, from juction with testes to tip of its face

Is Borat safe? Pls tell me he is :(

>Kazakhsta
I dont even know where that is

Will the record be broken?

Proxy war soon comrade.
Expect massive American pushing to "liberate" these poor people from the opressive regime.

where is the kazakh poster when he need him?

i just saw him in a bernie thread

>Probably

user, the only terrorism that has happened in Russia in the last hundred years has been Muslims.

LOL

i am here

They are like your country, under their masters.

Please Borat, tell me you are safe and well

Russia has been setting the groundwork for an invasion for a while now

their state media has been preparing the population by airing reports of attacks on ethnic Russian minority and concerns about growing Islamic radicalism

the Slavs don't need another Beslan.

>you are kicked from the server because of the following reasons:
camping

No one hurt, at least children. The whole incident is just someone shooting few times at the guards there and probably missing.

Overall, the big accident from few days ago is over with most attackers dead/captured, so its just few guys roaming around.

Bigger part is the whole deal that authorities suspect it was planned action to destabilize the country in order to stage protests and coup

en.apa.az/xeber_several_officials__military_arrested_in__244726.html
eurasianet.org/node/79086

Is this a happening for you guys or does this bullshit just happen sometimes in parts of the country?

Proof? I didn't see those reports.

i am hiding in the bathroom with my mother.

Not just us. Both Russia and China are very interested in Kazachstan and openly rival about it. If anything could spark Russia vs China conflict, it would be open attempt to intervene in the country.

this is a happening. the guns usually arent pointed at children.

Why don't you just close the border?

Borat prepare you anus, Nursultan is old and soon foreign powers will seek to destroy him and destabilize your country.
Time to stock up on rusty AK's and gypsy tears...

>Both Russia and China are very interested in Kazachstan and openly rival about it.
Doesn't Russia have dibs on Kazakhstan since it was part of USSR?

what do people in Kazakhstan think about the subtle occult symbolism of Astana?

extremely haram

haram

Oh who gives a shit about that irrelevant shit third world country

Time to add another red spot in Kazakhstan

Intervention on whose part? One of the other Caucasian countries? I don't see China intervening any time soon.

btw both Russia and China have motives to invade:
Russia - protecting Russian populace and helping legitimate Goverment
China - fighting Islamistic menace, as Kazach muslims bordering China are related to Uigurs in China - which are their breed of mudslim terrorists.

China gives a fuck because?

but really we are more intrested in stable Kazakhstan right now. With all this Ukrainian shit we don't need another liability and the risk zone

why the fuck does China care about us?

Why Kazakhstan? I've never heard anything happen there before

>mfw White South America is Green.

You forgot about the burgers, allow me to remind you that not only does Kazakhstan have oil, but Jund al-Khilafah have repeatedly made a case for LIBERATORS.

Kazakhstan is doomed to become a proxy warfare buffer state.

gas, oil, land for roads that can connect China to Europe

Highway to Europe. They need to export their shit.

KEK

No? Kazachstan is Authocraty with their local king-president since 1990. He flirts with Russia, China, and US equally. Kazachstan is in CSTO with Russia, so we`ll come to its aid inc ase of war -but at same time flirts with suggesting US air bases, and lets US train its military etc.

Is this place form the future. Its also illuminati confirmed as shit.

Because in a open conflict with Russia they would get BTFO?

In the end it will come down to who will pay the most for a new vassal, or who will have the balls to invade first.

Pic related, the spice must flow(but only to our allies)

Border, resources, transit.

America should be red, niggers love killing tourists.

Damn that looks beautiful and futuristic as fuck. Strange that it belongs in an under developed country

Tourists from France are niggers themselves.

Wait, there's US military in there? I'm surprised you're still willing to protect them and haven't just given them the finger.

i dont like China, China can fuck off

This actually makes a lot of sense which is why it's so funny

They had a gold medal bicyclist from 2012 Summer Olympics. He was white too

>listening to a russkie
>implying they don't want to conquer your filthy Mongol shithole for the same reasons
>implying you won't just be like another part of Siberia, conquered and assimilated under the age old excuse of 'protecting Russian populace! (Soon to be majority)', 'maintaining peace' and 'protecting legitimate (puppet) government'.

This is why you Mongols are so easy to mind control.

You also should beware of Turkey. They have incredible influence in turkic countries that the can be materialised in any form. They can be behind all of it

Habbenings only count in relevant countries, OP.

>listening to a chink

nice bruce, but i only agree with Russia on hating China, nothing else.

We are already lived in one country and I don't think this was bad for Kazakh's. In this region they could easily be Afganistan-tier country without Russians.

China owns you, or on a way to at least. Though the resent info sparking protests about selling land to China were fake, they are actuvely buying all your energy and resource companies (including from our share we sold) and investing heavily.

So you have a choice to be poor, or be China`s bitch like Afrikan countries soon - but least they invest real money. Kazachstan is merely a stash of minerals China considers own, similarly to Mongolia or east Syberia - as long as you are willing to sell them, both can profit.

holy shit you're right
most of argentina confirmed for being white

Damn, I could enjoy some Kazakh pussy.

You don't know shit and couldn't name companies that were bought by China or the land that was bought. You are like the old woman on the bench, only you recite the rumors from so called bloggers who get paid

who cares? we need Western European countries and US/Canada/Australia to be shot up, otherwise it won't affect the only news sources that make the world spin aka American media.