>get uber tonight
>super nice guy
>first thing he does is ask me what type of music I like
>tell him old eminem songs
>he starts playing old eminem songs
>has 4 bottles of water lined up for me on the back pocket of the seat
>tell me to get water if I need any
>super friendly and doesn't even beg for 5 starts rating at the end of the ride

Jesus Christ. It was a brand new car too, still smelled like new. This is come next level Premium fucking service I just got, no wonder taxis are going out of business. So my question is, why does uber get all the fucking hate it gets from Sup Forums?

Also, post some more uber experiences whether good or bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uber_(company)
thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/11/19/the-ten-worst-uber-horror-stories.html
sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Uber-sued-over-girl-s-death-in-S-F-5178921.php
businessinsider.com/ubers-ceo-travis-kalanick-defends-driver-in-assault-2013-9?op=1
youtube.com/watch?v=0Xcbe4d63k4
youtube.com/watch?v=D-4ZGGXaWy8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

forgot to mention that all this for the low price of 8 fucking dollars.

>>super friendly and doesn't even beg for 5 starts rating at the end of the ride
I hope you gave him one. Good service is hard to find. As a person in customer service, i bet he appreciated your good attitude as much as you appreciated his.

Nice blog, faggot

Nice proxy, burger.

>bumping for moar stories

What the fuck is uber anyway? Plz explain

So, this is a sample size of... 1?

I use lyft but same shit and same drivers. I love it. There are periods where I have to use it a lot due to staying late at work and it's just so damn cheap and convenient. My city council almost essentially banned lyft/uber, fuck these old bitches that don't understand the change of technology

>driving on highway
>get flat tire
>consider calling tow truck
>don't know if tow truck driver would want tip
>consider calling taxi
>don't know if they'd speak English and I'd probably have to say "I'm sorry, what?" several times
>consider getting Uber but they'd ask why I didn't just call a tow truck
>decide to walk two miles to McDonald's and call mom

It's give or take, depends on how nice your area is since the people working there actually live there.

California has some really good ones, and some really really bad ones.

>Coming back from Anaheim
>get picked up buy this old, dusty eastern European man
>about 1 in the morning so we said fuck it and got in
>friends exhausted so they fall asleep, leaving me in the middle seat crushed
>start to doze off as we come off the freeway
>man proceeds to run 3 red lights in quick succession, nearly avoiding getting t-boned by a truck

needless to say I was shitting bricks the whole time

This is not a business board.

It's similar to a taxi service, only instead of a taxi cab, drivers use their own personal cars. Pretty sure that any regular jackoff could be an Uber driver for a weekend if they wanted to be.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uber_(company)

Die uber shill. Uber is the worst company in the world.

>falling for the mobile Jew

You know why this guy was so nice and accomodating? Because if he isn't, he can instantly lose his job, as there is absolutely no safety net. Do you really think work should look like that - shit pay with no security, while billionaires make bank? Do you really want your travel schedules to be data mined and sold? And I thought Sup Forums wants to make America great again.

>we does uber get hate from Sup Forums

It doesn't and hasn't.

>he fell for the $15 an hour meme

thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/11/19/the-ten-worst-uber-horror-stories.html
Uber is just like every other corporation. Out to make a buck and screw anyone who gets in the way.

A service where regular people basically use their own cars as taxis.

It's not like this is a real political board either.

>drinking water some stranger bought while driving in his car
ISHYGDDT

POO

t. ahmed mujaheddin, london cabbie

It's almost like a free market improves products and decreases costs.

kek'd

>great service
>low price price
>competition
>do you really think work should look like that?

go away commie, you're the reason why Pooland is shit.

Its not a job, its self employment. Uber isn't a company you work for, its a platform used by independent contractors (the drivers) to get business from customers (riders).

>why does uber get all the fucking hate it gets from Sup Forums?
Doesn't pay taxes
Ignores all local regulation
Funded by goldman sachs, silicon valley, Saudi Arabia
Expoilts its workforce(drivers earn below minium wage, work 70 hours+ a week)
Drivers don't use correct insurance
many of their drivers being convicted criminals
many of their drivers have been charged with sexual assault/rape of riders

>t. ahmed mujaheddin, no that would be all the uber drivers in London. Black cab drivers are 90%+ white working class.

All of those histories look fake, except the one we're the guy crashed

i had some indian guy who spoke chinese and he had water in the backseat for me too. nice lad but had to listen to him talk about these movies hes making about a muslim guy and christain woman cheating on eachother a different country from their own. went quiet after he started talking about this

>all those muslim refugees driving for uber
>many women literally freak out when don't understand accent
I've heard stories when the driver had to pull over and explain to a female customer that he is not a rapist lol.

Well duh it's Anaheim, you don't stop at red lights in the middle of the night or you will get killed

>he fell for the free market meme

This is the official story, so Uber can treat the drivers like shit and skirt all labor laws.

This. Also I would add it massively mines data of the riders, there were already some scandals.

>All of those histories look fake
First one:
sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Uber-sued-over-girl-s-death-in-S-F-5178921.php
Second one has link in the article.
Third one:
businessinsider.com/ubers-ceo-travis-kalanick-defends-driver-in-assault-2013-9?op=1
Etc.

Your rejection of the material in the article looks retarded.

Ey how aboot you LEAF him alone.

Its almost like their strategy to undercut all their competitors is so it can increase its market share till it gains a monopoly and then its raise prices once there are no competitors left.

>be brazilian taxi driver
>uber faggots start flooding in
>after some time of cold war gov finally makes them legal
>proceed to join my fellow taxi friends and fuck up uber fags
>beating them
>destroying their cars
>threatening their family
>based taxi syndicate bribes cops to fuck with uber as well

Feels good.

your link is gay ... like really gay annon nothing but false rape claims and women shit. It was painful to read i was expecting missing persons and dead people yet only one 6 year old died due to bad driving the rest were women being sluts and then later complaining.

>so and so raped me but he was found innocent
>so and so fondled me but he was found innocent
>so and so took too long to get me home so my ride was refunded

i mean we all saw what happens when you put indian women in ubers they are a nightmare thank god that women got her life destroyed she was a total bitch. So it looks like the only problem with uber is bitches.

>Drivers don't use correct insurance
Oh, and of course the article was written in 2014, before the six murders by an Uber driver earlier this year. If nothing else, it seems that Uber needs to work on its hiring standards.

>act like a huehue and expecting to be treated like a human
Fuck you subhuman

Because that's the way independent contractors work.

>like really gay annon nothing but false rape claims and women shit.
Let's start with the first article: You are saying that the death of a six year old girl is "gay?" Or similar to a "false rape claim and women shit?"

I take taxis, only to ask the immigrant taxi drivers about uber and to hear them rant.

I don't even want to know what the actual organized crime in Brazil is like.

and this is why your country is a shithole

they get a percentage of what the passenger pays

Everyone who shitposts about uber is a former or current taxi driver.

The only thing about uber that really sucks is the outrageous so-called "Surge Pricing" aka literally jewishness.

Other than that its a free market solution to the cancer of the cab industry.

I met a cab driver the other day. He referred to ubers as gypsy and he hated them with a passion. They ruined his life. Fucking kek.

Found the uberfag. I'm not a cuck, I won't stay quite while you fuck me out of a job, cunt.

>can't change a tire

Perhaps you should contact your local AAA office for membership?

Sup Forums has been hating on uber?

which one of you cucks has been hating on uber?

>This. Also I would add it massively mines data of the riders, there were already some scandals.
But muh costs less shekels and the poo in loo driver gave me a bottle of water and played music I like.Sup Forums pretends it's nat soc but only cares about their shekels and not their fellow man.

Wish London cabbies would do this.

No that's how a scam works, once drivers work out they are earning below minimum wage they leave. Uber has a ridiculous high turnover of staff for a reason.

Shouldn't have charged 10 bucks to get a few blocks away, faggot.

Taxis are overpriced shit. Glad they're dying.

I look up a taxi fare from Narita Airport to downtown tokyo the other day, and it was 200 and something fucking dollars.

Meanwhile, the fuel you would use driving there yourself in a car wouldn't even scratch 10.

Taxis are dying and good riddance.

>Doesn't pay taxes
it does
>Ignores all local regulation
it doesnt
>Funded by goldman sachs, silicon valley, Saudi Arabia
reddit fuck off
>Expoilts its workforce(drivers earn below minium wage, work 70 hours+ a week)
nope, all employees are LEGAL and are happy doing it
>Drivers don't use correct insurance
wrong
>many of their drivers being convicted criminals
source
>many of their drivers have been charged with sexual assault/rape of riders
source

now fuck off taxidf

Boycott uber. Saudi Arabia invested 2.5 billion in them. Fuck Muslims

t. schlomo shekel.

So whats your favorite old eminem songs? Mine are

youtube.com/watch?v=0Xcbe4d63k4

youtube.com/watch?v=D-4ZGGXaWy8

>all of saudi arabia invested in uber

t. Mouhmad Ahmedinejad

Saudi Arabia is the most based country in the middle east next to the UAE and Jordan

>oh sorry, I missed my turn

This has happened to me like 5 different times

Saudi Arabia probably has money invested in 4chins for all you know. Saudi money tentacles are everywhere.

Cabbies are literally doing nothing to compete. They're still incompetent, still rude, still can't speak the language, still don't know the city, still can't drive properly, still have dirty fucking cars... They just want some communistic monopoly, without earning it.

Fuck em.

Oh that's pretty cool. Seems like a decent way to make some cash

This.

The bottles of water were laced with a slow-acting toxin.

Enjoy.

Is Bear Grylls a Jew?

Did he died?

Was he kill?

>Saudis Arabia
>based
Pick one
Shills are out. They actively plot our destruction. Islam is our enemy

Water is a slow-acting toxin. It kills 100% of people who ever drink it. Fact.

t. shit post

The taxi scam and their little gov enforced monopoly is done for.

People being allowed to work for less than minimum wage is not a scam. It's an important part of how a free market keeps prices low.

in berlin, taxi cab drivers must memorize every street in berlin and then take a test on it. it's fucking nuts, but germany

replace Uber with Grinder and read your post again

Looks like a two stories fall straight on his back with a bunch on bricks falling on him.
If he's not dead he's probably on a wheelchair.

I don't get to decide what fucking price I'll put on, you fucking cunt. I've been working as a taxi driver for years already, way before this uber faggotry started.

You people are pathetic, never had to work a day in you life and think you vomit your opinions about the real world in your mom's basement. I don't like a ton of the policies here, but I won't flee to uber after so long because they pay better.

Right now if the company lowered the price as much as possible, uber would STILL be cheaper, simply because they pay nowhere near as much taxes as we do. We went to the government so they'd fix this mess, and first they prohibited it, just to later on make it free-for-all because of public and uber pressure.

Of course you free market faggots don't understand how it's like to lose your job for something with no regulation at all, you live off your parents. It's pathetic how liberal your people sound right now.

>I'd never let niggers cuck me!
>WOW, why won't you let uber cuck you out of a job?

>I'd never leave my country, I'll fight until the end!
>WOW, why don't you go for uber? They're much better!

Listen to yourselves, it's fucking disgusting. Wake the fuck up.

What monopoly?

nice fantasy

Fuck off and gargle some more muzzie dick.
>.02 cents has been deposited in your account for fighting Islamaphobia online!

>blah blah blah muh taxes
Why don't you sign up to be an Uber driver then faggot?

Last time I took an Uber was in San Francisco.
I was drunk and he was telling me about Islam.

I ended up giving him my actual home address by the time he dropped me off.

Will I be killed by ISIS?

Cab medallions cost like $300k a pop here
They hire dirt poor immigrants and pay them shit and rip them off
UBER requires rheir drivers to have their own insurance. Can UBER drivers drive cars that aren't leased to own? Gwnuine question.
Point is the old system is cronyism, the new system is sketchy and lacks oversight.

But to answer your question, cab companies hire poor immigrants and treat them like shit, so that's probably why Sup Forums doesn't like them

Taxis have a monopoly? Or municipal governments have a monopoly with high entry barriers that few taxi companies can afford? I don't know about your city but mine doesn't have a taxi monopoly but a high regulated system focused on consumer protection. Something Uber seems determined to undermine at every opportunity.

HUEHUEHUE some more faggot

>what are medallions

Sup Forums hates Uber because half the board are luddites who get triggered by innovation

Anaheim isnt bad bro, I live there.

My car has a coolant leak and is not drivable. I had a dental appointment a 20 minute drive away and I figured I would uber.

First Uber I got was an old man who talked about the vietnam war. Later we talked about Muhammad Ali and how he saw one of his first fights on television. The second driver driving me home was this cool hispanic dude from El Salvador. I told him I like to smoke and drink and we started talking about old times smoking, drinking, doing coke n shit. Cool guy.

The old man was a sketchy driver, and the other guy was a really good driver. Overall good experience with uber so far. Their fares are definitely more bang for your buck compared to taxi cabs.

No they have to own their cars, otherwise they can buy it from them, but from what I hear, that's a terrible idea.

Why dont taxi drivers just join uber if they're so butthurt?

At this point what benefit is there for being a cabby?

>what are medallions
Good question. What are medallions? Are they permits issued, regulated, and enforced by taxis or by the city? Why are medallions required?

Because cities don't want too many for-hire vehicles on the roads at the same time based upon the city's population?

Nice retort. You work for Uber or do suck their cock for free.
>They don't pay taxes, because they don't make any profit. The fact you try and say they do proves you're a shill
>It does ignore local regulation, for example in London the use a meter which is illegal, don't have access for wheel chair uses which is illegal
>so you agree its a corporation funded by the most immoral organisations
>It does exploit its work force, the fact you say all its workforce is happy makes me think you work for Uber. Not 1 company on this planet are all its employees happy. Didn't correct me about the minimum wage part though. :)
>Many examples about them not using correct insurance look it up.They only get caught when they crash. so how many do think do it that haven't crashed yet.
>Many examples worldwide of their employees being convicted criminals, look it up
>Also many examples of their drivers being charged with sexual assault/rape of riders, google it faggot.

When you shill for company on the internet try make it less obvious

fuck off taxi kike.

You self entitled faggot.
You don't deserve a job.

>regulatory capture protects the consumer from predatory businesses.

What the fuck dude.

>Companies invest in something that could make them and business a shitload of money
>This is somehow a bad thing
Muh big business man

You thin some Haitian dude who sends 90% of his check to his family can buy a car?

>Cant change tyre.

You're pathetic.

Same in London and its the government that enforces this policy not the drivers. But allow Uber to operate without prosecution for them using a meter which is illegal in London unless a black cab