How fucked are we?

Lets be honest.We would be more fucked if Trump were president.But Hillary will be the next president.So.How fucked are we?

She's going to flip-flop again and let TPP sail through. Assuming Obama doesn't pass it first.

There's no one shilling for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and an attempt to ruin her campaign.

Arguably more fucked than we've ever been.

Certainly more fucked than if Trump or even Mickey Mouse became president.

BIG NEWS FELLOW TRUMPERS

>PLEASE READ

I have some important info from the Bernie camp. This comes directly from a source close to Sanders himself.

As I have told you in the past, my mother is a high placed uber liberal. I love her, but she's still a total lib feminist. My Dad on the other hand was a Regan Democrat, which explains me.

Here's the news. It's the reason why Bernie is NOT dropping out.

1. His conversation with Obama spoke of Bernie being a back up plan if / when Clinton gets indicted

THAT'S RIGHT.

When he spoke with Obama for over 45 minutes he wasn't talking about dropping out, but rather STAYING IN!!

2. The reason Bernie won't drop out is because the inside word says the FBI WILL INDICT HILLARY CLINTON

You heard it here first. Please cap this post.

>Please Cap This Post

Bernie fans will shit bricks when they find out this is all true, and we knew it before they did.

The bitch is going to jail folks. This is it.

There has literally NEVER been a presidential candidate as qualified/experienced as her. Why would she do any worse than the average?

Either way we're screwed because both of these candidates profited personally off the plight of students who got ripped off by for-profit colleges. Trump from Trump University (luckily his victims only got CREDIT CARD DEBT that can be declared in bankruptcy). The Clintons made millions off of KKR and Goldman Sachs who own chains of for-profit colleges that rip off government money through the poor. KKR has its own chain of for-profit colleges and then took over EDMC from Goldman Sachs. EDMC has been lying to students and ripping them off for over a decade. Obama attempted to reign in the industry but favors and backdoor deals with congress and the DOE themselves is keeping it alive.

The American education system will become even more predatory than it is under Obama. At least Obama TRIED to fix it but congress and the DOE cronies with industry ties blocked those efforts. Its sick that it might even become worse than it was under Bush.

Both candidates are going to let the favors of the for-profit colleges poor on in.

I know personally I got ripped off by a for-profit college. I am finally managing to mitigate the damage after over a decade of fighting and a lot of good luck from a company that didn't require a college degree and has paid training.

>qualified

Tell us how she's qualified Leaf Cuck

Go on, we'll wait.

See Its all about the personal profit favors. She cares nothing for anyone but herself.

god I fucking hope you are right.

fucking hell lads its happening

If Hillary wins women will finally get paid even more money for less work. It will be especially terrible if you're an engineer like me, where female "engineers" already get paid more than males and don't do shit.

fucked beyond belief, my friend.

>76493923

Very fucked when she provokes Putin and he delivers a nuclear barrage that annihilates the USA.

>Trump likes Putin and wants an alliance
>Hillary has spoken badly about Putin for years.
>Constantly talking about "Kepping Russia in line"

That bitch will cause the end of the world while her and her buddies hide in bunkers.

You basically have a criminal and reality tv-star as your top presidential candidates.

Let that sink in for a moment.

We survived Nixon we will survive this

KING OBONGO 2016

(((you)))

While a nuclear exchange is just your own fantasy, the reality is that HIllary as president will ramp up USA involvement in Ukraine, either overtly or covertly.

It is absolutely not in our nation's interest, but she's got tycoon buddies and business magnates there who support the Clinton Foundation.

Hillary =
> wants to ban guns. Except those the police have; pick up that can, citizen.
> Wants war with Russia
> Import of "Refugees", Guaranteed ISIS attack 1st term
> SJW / militant feminist issues worsen exponentially, in a similar fashion to how shit with blacks did under Obama

Trump:
> Likes Russia, we'd have a kickass alliance
> Temporary halt to refugees until we can vet them
> Near-complete halt to illegal immigration / drug trade.
> Trump likely will go out of his way to make trade deals. More Trade = Jobs
> Awful leftist agenda paused for 4-8 years.

So we either get WWW III now, or WW III in 4-8 years, your pick.

Don't you have a couch or something to give up to a poor, helpless refugee? You can sleep in the street. They're more important than you.

Considering Hillary is a notorious liar and also considering who her financiers, friends are and what she actually did during her political career, it's safe to say following :
She will ditch the feminist movement in the first three months
She will redirect money to the armed forces
Ttip and comparable agreements will fail. She hasn't the will to push them through and her financiers aren't willing to let her make compromises.
Healthcare will be a topic after 3.5 years when she realises the next voting is going to be soon. The topic will be abandoned shortly after re-election.
Her whole time as president will be comparable to Merkel with access to atomic bombs. And Merkel is known for being Kanzler for the sake of it, rather than for pushing any ideas or ideals.