Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N-MVs2uyhZc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sade - Feel No Pain

How do you know?

A/s/l

>tfw haven't paid rent for 3 months
>fired from my job for throwing a cadburys creme egg at someone
>haven't had any money at all for 2 months (I stole food to survive for the past 2 months)

get on my level faggot, it's like you're not even trying to self destruct

lol are you trying to prey on OP because he's about to be unemployed

>fired from my job for throwing a cadburys creme egg at someone
I want to hear this story

What are you a commie?

I bitched out my managers favorite employee because he's a snitch and a faggot. I'm 100% getting fired.

Snitched about what?

smoking weed on company time

Literally everything, food prep, dough prep, dishes, driving times (I work at a pizza place), he keeps tabs on everyone and he literally has ZERO seniority, I always do my job no matter what so I felt I was in the right to call him out but I went too far, was yelling and swearing at him.

Rheostatics - Whale Music

I got fired just over a year ago and though I was paid off a sum of money to keep me from challenging the unfair decision, I've spent almost all of that year lying on the floor and disengaging from life entirely, not even going outside for weeks or months or talking to anyone as my money and will to live runs out

I'd rather have kept my job but stopped getting paid than this, I also got kicked out of all my medical programs and no longer was able to live in the city where I spent most of my life and have to just be in some place where I don't know anybody

That said, music like Rheostatics can be quite cathartic for a time here and there

So how did you find out he snitched?

>I work at a pizza place
who cares then

Multiple coworkers told me that he "times" the drivers to see how long their deliveries take and then reports it to the manager which I think is such a petty and chickenshit thing to do.
Well I just got a really nice raise so I don't want to lose it you know?

It seems like the manager probably asked him to do that, no?

You gotta learn how to suck more dicks if you want to make it in the world and get better raises, nobody ever got successful in a corporation by being honest and a decent human being

Petty and sniveling is the makings of a manager

Why does it have to be like that, though? Not OP, new to the thread.

To me it doesn't matter, they are just too afraid to actually address any problems they have with the coworkers directly so they come up with these little bullshit schemes and pretend they're effective when all it does is create turmoil and decrease morale. Like I said before; chickenshit.

Because an honest person will hurt a company's bottom line by doing right by the employees and customers and a dishonest shit will just get exactly the results the company wants even if they've been falsified and that's all that matters

An honest person can't possibly succeed in a corporation because corporations exist for themselves, not for their employees, you have to literally sign your soul on a contract to get promoted in the biggest corporations and promise you'll put the company before yourself and everything else

It's a pizza joint you fucking dickhead. I know your elitism is just too ascended for some blue-collar like me but not every workplace is the same.

>hip-hop
>I hate my life / I hate my boss
youtube.com/watch?v=N-MVs2uyhZc

Well until you learn that it does matter, you need to be self employed. Maybe a few years washing windshields will teach you some respect.

Corporate =/= white collar you dumb fuck

Most people working for corporations are doing manual labor

How exactly does it matter?

It doesn't if you don't actually want to keep your job, but you're fucking retarded if you think you should be able to dictate how someone else's business should work just because they are paying you

If you actually want to change things, try to get promoted before flying off the handle, otherwise, shut the fuck up

Because that makes you a playa hater.