I'm just listening to this for the first time...

I'm just listening to this for the first time. Always thought the Weeknd was meh based off of Starboy and BBTM despite a fantastic voice. The Trilogy is amazing though and I absolutely love it, why is his music so shit now though? What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eBSnHQnsXPc
youtube.com/watch?v=YVCV6hyv7ac
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The trilogy is fucking garbage compared to the original mixtapes and they were garbage compared to the artists sounds he bit

You're a fucking pleb cunt, stop posting here

Why are you so mad?

Because your dogshit taste in music is shitting up the music board i visit

Mad.

w.e faggot

get some taste and don't come back until you do

Still mad.

i wsa never mad in the first place, you're just a fucking faggot lmao

God this anger is insane.

fine post some good music faggot

This whole thread is YouTube comments tier.

Because he gave his first album to Drake. The album being 'Take Care' which is Drake's best release ever. Those mixtapes Abel released was some of the best R&B I've heard since Voodoo by D'Angelo.

Because at some point you need to make money. Mixtapes aren't going to pay the xanax bills.

The dude just needs to stick to singing because he can't rap for shit.

what do you think happened? his lyrics aren't meaningful and he sounds like a whiny bitch. He's a pawn to promote degenerecy. I can't listen to his constant self loathing

Sorta same OP. Why the FUCK wasnt i told he sampled siouxsie, beach house, cocteau twins, & so well? OVOXO til we overdose motherfuckers. King of the fall here to stay courtesy

You're a fucking faggot

Read back what you're posting

Ocoxo till we overdose? Lmao, get a fucking grip

That’s that north north, that up top, that OVO and that XO

yeah you're gay as fuck

the guys music is trash and sounds stale already

it sounded not so bad in 2011, but that was 6 years ago, bro.

trilogy is amazing, ignore the contrarian hipsters
i preferred the original mixtapes but i can't tell if that's because of nostalgia, either way one of the best albums of 2010s

Your girlfriend at our next show

overrated. gets old real fast

I doubt it, she doesn't listen to this trash. But anyway, how does that make the music any less shit? Lol

His producers were okay on the first three tapes, now he's just irrelevant... He's Ariana Grande, Taylor Swift, any other like that. He's essentially a used product.

Watch for: His incoming fade out into obscurity and undoubtedly hundreds of Instagram pics of him pretending to be a gangster as a sort of "new direction" that will follow

>Watch for: His incoming fade out into obscurity and undoubtedly hundreds of Instagram pics of him pretending to be a gangster as a sort of "new direction" that will follow
nah i heard hes working with opn and arca on his next release.

His music is stale already

He has no staying power. It sounded good in 2011, like I said, it sounded like he had something back then... but now he doesn't, and it turns out he never did.

Just another pop nigger releasing packaged shit

Gone within 5 years now

i agree his sound is stale. tbf.

ill keep posting the lyrics til you catch on but looks like you wont. Youre talking about him, I don't see a shade

why dont u listen to some good music instead
here u go youtube.com/watch?v=eBSnHQnsXPc

mmmm i love Prince.rip. fuck fentanyl. You can have both ya know. Shits a spectrum, not just duality.

fine here's his best song youtube.com/watch?v=YVCV6hyv7ac

good pick. What stands out 2 u in that one?

Lmao post whatever you want you utter retard

There is nothing to catch on to

The guy isn't new, he's stale, been around since 2010~ and only got worse over time

Get some taste

vocal delivery

Plebs need to fuck off this site and go back to fucking twitter or tumblr, or wherever the fuck they came

Is your IQ unironically below 90?

well yeah thats kinda his feature. Unless u mean specifically, which then im still curious ur opinion how

no last test was ~110

he made me believe he actually has trust issues

Yeah the way he describes struggling with depression-wrought anhedonia even in the light of all the external stimuli is just spot fucking on. Also given he never had a father figure..trust issues fo sho

Someone beat that dork with a bat already

y