ac.qq.com/event/cartoon2016/index.html

>Chinese Manga:
ac.qq.com/
u17.com/
>Online Novels
qidian.com/

Chinese Music list is under construction

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-06-25/there-s-no-end-in-sight-for-china-s-rise-up-the-gdp-rankings
youtube.com/watch?v=ztAwlKofhFg
youtu.be/u-sghyjY4tA
dailybrief.oxan.com/Analysis/GA211962/China-reaches-political-crossroads-as-economy-matures
youtube.com/watch?v=-0EAzuMjmfo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for Japan

second for Shanghai > Shenzhen

>shenzhen
>post pic of shanghai

4th for 三重

Is it possible to have a good thread without mindless extreme pro / anti China posting?

what part of 三重 make you rob 4th for 三重

My China bashing is not mindless. My argument of China's incoming collapse is fully supported by evidence.

sure. let's start from now on

I just lived there for two years, that's all

noice choice i guess

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-06-25/there-s-no-end-in-sight-for-china-s-rise-up-the-gdp-rankings

>Shenzhen
>went there in 2007
>got a taxi
>showed the memo with "深圳中国民俗文化村" to the driver and asked if he can go
>I showed the driver the memo and said 'yes? no?' to the taxi driver
>taxi driver was initially perplexed. he doesn't seem like he understood English at all
>I showed the driver the memo again
>the driver repeatedly said 'shi, shi, shi, shi'
>I thought that was 'yes'
>went to 深圳中国民俗文化村 anyway

Wonder if people in Shenzhen will understand English better. I thought taxi drivers would grab some English cuz it was right next to Hong Kong (I could literally go there with some sort of HK metro by going to a station that was like 'lou hu' or so) and this experience was really weird

/cum/ is going through yet another yellow fever episode. I'm going to hangout here instead.

>China's transformation from rags to riches isn't over quite yet.

>Thanks to economic reforms put in place by Deng Xiaoping from the seventies that set off rapid industrialization and urbanization, the China miracle is set to continue with its per capita GDP seen rising to 64th out of 166 countries by 2022, up from being the 133rd-poorest in 1992 — on par with Haiti and with over half its population living on less than $2 a day.

>The current $16,676 per capita GDP level is already higher than Brazil's when adjusted for purchasing power, according to a Bloomberg analysis of International Monetary Fund data.

>Be in literal pit of shit
>Climb out of the shit pit
"woah user at this rate you're gonna be in space in a few seconds"

t. China

1. Sup Forums is full of anti-China weeb shills
2. I post a few interesting China articles each day. How is 100 dead Chinese in a landslide "pro-China"?
3. This is an anonymous Arabian goatherding board, not reddit. We should be able to post what we want.

Being 64th/167 is pretty good user. Relatively.

>Importantly, this rise has translated into tangible benefits. The Chinese live six years longer on average and have full access to electricity, less than two percent of the population live under the global poverty line and the average calorie deficit has been cut by more than half, according to World Bank data going back to 1992.

>Over the next five years, China's per-person economic growth will see it bypassing the likes of Mexico and oil-rich Azerbaijan, putting it just shy of Argentina.

>The country's ongoing shift from a manufacturing-based economy to a services-driven one will likely play a part in this, as may the recent end to China's one-child policy. At the same time, additional progress could come at the cost of a widening income gap as well as increased environmental strains around the country's pollution-plagued cities.

>Like China, fellow G-20 members India, South Korea and Indonesia are expected to achieve double-digit improvements in their per capita GDP rankings between 1992 and 2022. The United States will remain unchanged in tenth place globally, while 10 members will see their relative standings deteriorate.

>China also stands out among its emerging market BRICS peers, modestly closing the gap with Russia's mid-forties rank position and passing South Africa and Brazil in 2014 and 2016, respectively.

>Despite all this progress, China still hasn't closed a yawning income gap between itself and the world's wealthiest economies, currently around $26,000 with Japan and nearly $43,000 with the U.S. Five years from now, this sizeable divide will remain.

Wasn't exactly my choice, but whatever. Have you been there, or..?

Just think about Argentina or Brazil though. They used to be as rich as the USA and UK, but in 2022 they'll be less than a fourth as rich.

小魔女学园这最后两集什么玩意= =

youtube.com/watch?v=ztAwlKofhFg

Can Chinese boys be cute?

It's practically an obligation.

My crush is dating a Zhang :(

the only thing I hate about Peru is that is unsafe as fuck
and fight against people who doesnt have anything to lose its a bad idea
work for a white boss on a foreign country is the ultimate humilliation for me
I prefer death and be killed on the streets of Peru here instead of work for a white or an east asian
I work at the brown sector of the city and even when I dress very poorly , people can still realize that I always lived like a king

laowai BTFO

Reminder that ping-pong is a joke """sport""".

I want Burgerclaps to kindly fuck off. Your country is in ruins as it is, leave the rest of us alone. All of you should just die from the rising obesity rate in your shithole of a country.

Purchasing power is a shitty measure. Use nominal.

I want to laugh at the fact that Indians have a GDP per capita of $1,800 nominally. LOL

disagree. Converting through market exchange rates (i.e., nominal) is a shitty measure. PPP is slightly less shitty.

TEST

Fine, but I guess it all comes down to whether you want to brag about how much money you actually have, versus how cheap the necessary shit is in your country to allow for a better standard of living.

china is pretty okay

Good day to grind some anki that'll never get me to hsk6

>China thread
>nobody speaks chinese

actually I don't know too much kek
I just love rural area
exchange student or something?

douzo

youtu.be/u-sghyjY4tA

Tribes and empires, anyone gonna watch this show when it comes out?

that's an island chinese

can you white any harder?

>by the current pace 马来西亚将早于台湾被统一

how should i feel about my country?

どうも こんにちは

俺の尻穴を舐めろ

たのしいそうね
やりましょう(小並感)

证据?(俄国并感)
真惨
神秘的东方世界之存在于人们的幻想,还有没发达的地方

>very good

It's not going to happen

Thoughts, /sino/? I think we are going full NK

forgot link

dailybrief.oxan.com/Analysis/GA211962/China-reaches-political-crossroads-as-economy-matures

How did you guys learn/internalize tones?

I have a degree in linguistics and can tell you the minutiae of how Mandarin and Southern Min tones developed out of Middle Chinese, but that doesn't exactly help with practical pedagogy.

what about working for a ashkenazi jewish boss

>tfw 眼炎

三重 isn't rural, unless there's more than one 三重 lol
I lived there when I was studying chinese at MTC in Taipei

Some are with a bit of make up. Very few Chinese boys are masculine.
我在健身locker room有看過幾個蠻可愛的

youtube.com/watch?v=-0EAzuMjmfo

wtf is going on with Chongqing dialect?

i can't tell, the future is still uncertain
>pic

>t. kentang banana beng

Soon.

Is 程序員 a good translation for "programmer"?

My teacher says no one would understand that if I said "my brother is a programmer" using this word; instead she recommended pic related.

Plz eggsplain.

Uncle Xi will Make China Great Again™

we call it *程式設計師* here
so your teacher is probably right

程序员 is widely used in mainland

to refer a programmer as 电脑程序设计师 is hilariously formal

I see
Thx m8s

你来这里跟我讲啊
不要在线啊
看会发生什么啊

memorizing is kinda relaxing

中华民族伟大复兴

Ao i finaly decided to try learning chinese. I have a3/b1 knowledge of polish and russian and learning languages is not new to me but this is so different.

Can someone explain to me, please, what steps should i take. I already know pinyin and have grasped pronumciation amd tones pretty quick but I know I'll fuck up if I don't grasp mandarin writing/reading at the begining.

My question is - can someone explain how to learn mandaring characters step by step and what should I learn first. What I know is that i can'n learn characters/word because they are not the smallest unit of chinese language but that's that. I know what I shouldn't do but I don't know what exactly I should do.

>中华民族伟大复兴

this brings back memories

>I already know pinyin
Pinyin is a great way to not learn how to read and write Chinese.

Look into the characters' actual "meaning" -- what their radicals mean, what they're pictograms of. That should make learning much easier. Besides that, just go over them a tonne (and absolutely write them out over and over again -- and make sure your stroke order's on point, 'cause that helps you remember it).

right, just found a better version

how often have chinks stolen your ideas or ripped you off in a negotiation peru

Yeah, my intutition told me so. I only remebered 3 characters after learning about 50 words and that sucks because it somehow feels like backward learning.

Anyway thanks for the tips, do you have a good link/s for radical/character learning?

I use archchinese.com. I'm sure it sucks or something, but it works well enough for me.

ideas, mmm I developed a model for a toy, later I found very similar toy being imported by my competitors, seems other factories copied my model, but since I was the first one who imported it, I made a nice profit before my competitors.
get a good price takes time,

Is lactose intolerance really that pervasive among Asians? I'm chink and can drink milk with no problem whatsoever. 谁不可以喝牛奶的请举手。

“哪个领域目前还有点生气?我管死给你看!”

I can only drink a small amount or shit happens.

Based britbong. Nice sauce.
So , when i learn those 214 radicals i can start comining listening and reading?

kek 我有兴趣到底这个机构的怎么评估日本动漫

臭い

確信

I've found that the vietnamese are very similar to the chinks peru. they will try to cheat you at every corner. they are a very slick and untrustworthy people. you better be careful if you go to visit factories on your upcoming trip peru, so we don't WORRY

台灣的有線電視播韓國和日本的電影會用中文配音 是用台灣的配音員
以前我不喜歡配音 因為配音會讓本來的聲音和音樂品質變差 可是如今我終於知道 有配音的協助才能讓我更了解韓國和日本 因為我終究只會在聽到中文時才會感動 也才會更注意到日本和韓國的文化

On cable channel in Taiwan when they broadcast Korean and Japanese movies they add dubbing of Taiwanese voice actors.
In the past I hate dubbing because it interferes with original sound and music. But now I finally understand, only the mandarin dub can help me understand the movies better. Because only mandarin dialogue can move me, and only with the help of dubbing, I can begin to pay attention to the similarity and difference of Japanese, Korean, and Chinese cultures

و الله أكيد

Sometimes I feel upset. People I know are very interested in Japan. Their many self reflections are made in comparison with Japan. My view is influenced by Taiwanese netizens so my standard of comparison is Japan too.
But I don't have similar understanding of china or Korea. I guess I can't blame others for this.
有時我會覺得難過 我認識的網友對日本很有興趣 很多他們對他們自己的反省都是以日本為參考 我的觀點和興趣都是他們影響的 所以我也是以日本為參考
但是說到韓國或大陸我卻沒有這種了解 這大概也不能怪別人吧

China is a black country

WE

WUZ

暴怒蕉人耶!

快來打我啊!
暴力情弱果然到哪裡都是智障

vietnamese can eat cheese and drink milk all day long. cheese and dairy products are pretty popular among them. in China it's hard to find quality cheese unless you go to one of those upscale foreign goods-imported supermarkets

Same, I can drink one glass. But more than that and my stomach gets gassy

所以這sino常置串究竟是什麼鬼宗旨?

發文要說及關於中國 連帶各地華人的事嗎?
還是只要用中文交流就行 內容不拘?
那我在這裡安利vocaloidP也行咯?

komica綜合不是說好的美國網站嗎?
怎麼要鎖地域ip只限台灣發文啊?
因為幼幼廚掛代理爆版就封禁ip 簡直可笑。

ATM島前台匿名後台實名 跪舔紅名 臭不可聞,島衛兵口中的“主島”被廣電踩在地上了 還那麼想替趙家人說話,簡直精分不可解。

ku島雖然人少,活版就一個詢問2,但至少我也上得自在。啊但是最近(?)怎麼又封禁 鎖餅乾了。難道網絡實名法也關到ku島事?

所以我馬來猴究竟能上哪裡啊?處處都封禁ip,難道只能上佳里 跟智障cinabeng和香蕉人吹水不成

星期五我生日ㄛ,啊不過都沒地方貼惹

我懂被封的心情
但是不知不覺就習慣不去別的地方了