Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UceaB4D0jpo
youtube.com/watch?v=13_jmJL42s4&t=563s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

watch out watch out watch out uhyeah

Quadruple platinum

remember when all you fags said he would be a one hit wonder

as usual, Sup Forums couldn't be more wrong

so he's a culture vulture that abandoned things that actually interest him and is now shitting on the culture he callously profits of
i hope he's miserable desu

But he had to work so hard that he forgot how to vacation.

Contrary to popular belief money does buy (if fleeting) happiness

I think he likes rap actually

I make music completely buy myself without the use of artificial instruments. It's not that fucking hard which is why I laugh at that line.

You forgot to mention hes related to Rick Rubin and his first ever tour was with Justin Bieber

YEAH GUYS TOTALLY ORGANIC DEFINITELY NOT AN INDUSTRY PLANT

not terrible but not amazing either

he ain't no plant, he a parasite plant,
he's a fucking weed

>Rick Rubin

Source?

His music video for rock star was literally a weeb fantasy

youtube.com/watch?v=UceaB4D0jpo

dumbed down masses.
ever seen Idiocracy? its here.

He even said rap is bullshit about a week ago, literally just coasted on dumb rap hype to get famous.

Who gives a shit, he’s rich and famous and can do whatever he wants now.

he's even a PC gamer now

youtube.com/watch?v=13_jmJL42s4&t=563s

source?

post is so likeable i honestly don't get all the hate

Hell yeah nice, rip pc fags amiright?¿?

yeah, not a fan of his music but after watching this video I assume he's a pretty decent dude.

apart from your racism, it is true that hip hop is in a shitty state right now with trash music like post malone, lil pump, 69, lil yachty, kanye west, post malone and 21 savage, post malone, becoming so huge.

holy shit that dudes shirt is spazzing out

just a button up black shirt...

yes but it looks like this on video

whoa bro that must be your screen 'cause mine's not doin that

first time i heard of this guy

just seen a vid by him, why?

Because rap bottomed out.

That's not exactly what he said. He said something along the line of rap being emotionless and not very smart, that it lacks depth and it's just pary music. If he wants emotion or technical skill in music he'll listen to rock and other genres. It was on the h3h3 podcast.

what a cop out. I hope he honestly doesn't view the whole genre that way.

He's not wrong though, most rap is meaningless drivel. You'll often find a lot more meaning in other genres.

>You'll often find a lot more meaning in other genres.
not true btw. also meaning will always be subjective per human. but besides folk music other genres are pretty lackluster like hip hop.

*teleports behind you*
*unsheaths katana*
Nothing personal niggers
*steals your culture*

personally i consider lyrics-oriented hip hop to be on par with the bob dylan's and phil och's of the world,which is preferable to most lyricist

Rapping about material things will never be meaningful.
I wasn't saying that other genres are necessarily more meaningful, but yeah, you probably won't get a genre more often brimming with real meaning than folk.

Lmfao fucking underage. Why is Kanye even on that list. Also, what is: the bling era, ringtone rap, crunk rap, etc.

>*steals your culture*
oh, you mean the culture that black people took from bob dylan?

did bob dylan sing about xans and hoes and have dyed dreads

I think he was always a rap kid.
I saw in an interview once he said the only reason he got into rock was because of playing Rock Band

that's the part of rap that's meaningless garbage

lmao

>Rapping about material things will never be meaningful.

this

>Rapping about material things will never be meaningful.
again not really. from a rap perspective somebody's who's poor as shit might find meaning in having to one day being able to afford those material items. just because you might have some privilege and find it meaningless others don't.

I have the privilege of understanding that gold on your teeth and neck doesn't give you worth.

Gold teeth was never meant as a status symbol of wealth. It's a symbol of poverty.

i'd recommend you go get a haircut at a black barber shop. they will educate you

You could literally say that about anything that costs a lot (or any type of flexing).
Poor people don't get points from me personally by flexing. I don't care how poor you've been. Wisdom is better than silver and gold. Blowing your money on consumerist garbage is dumb.

No, gold teeth is a specific thing.
Very different from a gold necklace or gold rings.
Like MANY other things black people incorrectly get credit for starting.
Goes back to past days of dentistry. If you were poor, dentists would use gold in your mouth. You would get picked on and made fun of for having gold in your mouth because it showed you were poor.

Well that is interesting, so it has symbolic value...
But it's likely that most people who get grills don't know that, and are just flexing 'cause money.

>Poor people don't get points from me personally by flexing.
they don't care..

>they don't care
I'm just giving my opinion. No one has to care.
Welcome to the internet.

I don't think kids today are aware of why it started no. Once suburban kids started doing it in the 90s all meaning was lost

anyway to add on. wisdom isn't really important to them when majority of them get killed by violent gangbangers or the cops. materialism is all they have to look forward to besides sex i guess.

depends on how you won the money and the circumstances of your life

He seems like a nice guy but his music is very boring.

Don't resent him for making money though.

>you probably won't get a genre more often brimming with real meaning than folk
lol

'Meaning' is an empty meme once you look into it.

that song's great though

>He is likable
This shit is irrelevant yet it somehow gets brought up in every Post Malone thread that I've seen on here.

respect for not disowning his minecraft youtuber past. and even more props for not running from his cringy leon dechino character. that said i have no interest in his art. never did. not when he was just another dude plucking an acoustic on youtube and not now that he's sold out ...good guy tho.

is that really the life you want

to become a meme rapper that people will forget, having had no real or lasting impact on music? and the only thing people remember you for are memes that they joke about when they are 40 and 50, when reminiscing about the "good old days"

lmfao