Haven't seen an American appreciation thread in a while...

Haven't seen an American appreciation thread in a while. only reason we let the rest of you fags live is because we don't hate you (Yet).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OAEmpdSHC10
youtube.com/watch?v=bAOyY6yO9MQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VwIWj0uNVCo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We have the best women.

Not an argument

Yes it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=OAEmpdSHC10

What kind of masks are those? Also, is that your family?

i'm not him (and that's likely not his family) but they're camo balaclavas. great for cold weather hunting.

Nice burkas

youtube.com/watch?v=bAOyY6yO9MQ
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Oh, I wasn't aware it was essentially just a ski mask. Thanks user.

Do you have one? If so, how is it for regular wear at a temperate temperature area during the night?

they get extremely hot. I grew up hunting in the rockies. they're great for sub zero temperatures, but probably not so good in temperate conditions unless you have a really light weight one.

Europe is the throne of the world, you're just hogging it like the leeches you are. Give us independence and you'll become Brazil with nukes within a year or two. You're halfway there either way.

Afghanistan is known as "The Place of the King" so it makes sense that you cucks beg them to take the throne.

Watch the hate speech Nigel, you haven't left the EU yet.

Murica

I'll post some OC before I hit the sack

Whats that attachable bayonet mount called? I am looking for something like this since forever

All three girls live like right down the road from me.

They're for keeping your face warm and concealed while hunting.

This.

Our women are slayers though, I would like to see a couple of the 250 pound trash bags you British people call women take a couple local girls on in the woods.

10/10 would operate with

Where's that at mah nigga?

You never walked on the moon. Just stop.

big sky, montana

>First to be white minority
>great

We had some american troops over for a military exercise while i was serving. During the second night they managed to light their tent on fire. Never change murica.

Were they cooking burgers when they started the fire?

I suppose that is why the Russian military seems to partial to them.

Thanks for the information.

youtube.com/watch?v=VwIWj0uNVCo

np

what do americans consider to be the most american thing?

;_;7

RIP

isn't having all ur carriers in 1 place a bad idea?

Sadly i don't know details but i hope that at least they were taught how to heat up some sausages on the stove with a magazine spring acting as a grill top. It's a genius technique.

Mexican food

depends on the american. personal liberty is up there.

nothing can compete.

LOL faggot Brit cuck has never gone hunting before! The fact you think they're burkas speaking volumes, and for numerous reasons.