Greatest Europoor city

Europoors - what's your favorite city in Europe (based on culture, history, food, politics, infrastructure, demographics, etc ) ?

prague

Paris

Belgrade or Prague

The whiter it is, the better.

Paris.
But Cracovie in Poland is fine too.

I really liked Riga.

Amstersam.

And not for DUDE WEED

Shit choices
Strasbourg>Paris and shitty Eastern European cities

Utrecht>Memesterdam

This. Prague all the way

Iraq.

Vienna, but the demographics are shit

Malmö, a multi-cultural paradise :)

I lived all over Europe for many many years. My favorite towns were:

Sopot, Poland
Butzbach, Germany
Lund, Sweden
The Lake District in England
Alacante, Spain

Large Cities
Stockholm, Sweden
Reykjavik , Iceland

This

/thread

Salzburg was nice, I enjoyed Zurich and Munich was nice. I don't care for cities as my favorite place in Europe would be the Bavarian country, so beautiful!

People who say Prague, please explain?

Unless you're under 18.

Bergen. Family has Norwegian roots, so we went on a trip there when I was a kid and I just remember being completely in awe that a place existed like Bergen.

Pierre, I just got denied a character waiver for US army, think I might come give the Foreign Legion a try.

Off topic, but what say you?

Madrid

Straßburg is a nightmare for driving. I live in Kehl just across the border and hate having to drive through those filthy streets

Cuenca.

London. I'm preparing to migrate there, I just hope UK doesn't brexit. If other slavs and sandniggers can get gibs there then I want my piece of the pie also.

> epic historical feel
> all czechs are bro-tier
> All czech females are hot
> fairly cheap for the amount of culture you will get

I don't know man, the city is like from a fantasy novel. All towers, alchemy and magic.

Well if you're as tough as a nail, why not!

it didn't get bombed to shit

>white
>awesome gothic/baroque architecture
>plenty to do
>cheap
>great food/beer
>hot girls

What else?

Also

> 0 muslim
> 0 niggas

>It was ruined by communism
>Feels like empty
>Czechs are untermensch
>Disgusting food

Also the beer. Arguably the best in the world.

I guess you already know that once you're in the FFL, you life is the FFL and belongs to the FFL. You spend christmas with your slav bros from the FFL, you train in some backwater shitholes like French Guyana or Djibouti. If you're OK with all of that the hardest part will be to get in. It's best for you to speak french or at least understand it. You should be in top physical condition too but I guess you already are. Pay is good and private military companies are looking for retired legionnaires for an even better pay

Seville

Most beautiful place on the planet imho

I spent a year in prague and about a week traveling all around france. It shits on your pathetic past its prime country. France is a shithole and the french are snobby pussy cucks

>It was ruined by communism
Amazingly enough Prague managed to keep most of it's historical landmarks intact even under communism

Have been there recently and all four of your statements are false.

Auschwitz, they have some really nice showers.

>Feels like empty

Better crowd it with refugees like Paris

Also

> france is a cucked, third world shithole, enjoy

London and Paris are nice to visit but not to live in unless you're loaded. It's too crowded and expensive, it's a shame most of the jobs are there.

Berlin is cheap and pretty chill but also degenerate as fuck. They're so cucked it's almost funny. Munich is posher but has better fod and is less degenerate imo.

Caput mundi

London and Paris are nice if you want to experience the islamization of Europe first hand.

Reykjavik

This is an outdated source. Sweden should be brown

I like to think so.

I'm okay with all of that, especially the training in shitholes. It sounds like a blast actually. And I'm in pretty good shape I'd say. Thats the most frustrating part about this Army waiver, I can ace the fitness test. And I was thinking about picking up a rosetta stone if I truly decide to go through with this, I'm sure knowing french wouldn't hurt my chances.

Can you tell me anything about how many people they're taking in? The military over here is turning away something like 80-90% of people who arent perfect and young.

Those are ALL whites, unlike your high nigger fertility rate.

>based on culture, history, food, politics, infrastructure,
Paris.

>demographics
Helsinki?

And id bet atleast .5 of frances 2.0 birthrate are niggers/muslims. Too bad we'll never know because french census thinks its racist to ask for ethnicity/religion

KEKED
U
C
K
E
D

Paris is a fucking shithole m8. No offense France. It's like London but blacker. Prague is best city. Amsterdam is great too.

>Vienna

don't bother. been living there for like 9 years now and I still hate it. I wanna move the fuck away, back to my hometown.

All white trash for sure. I guess that Prague is fun when you're white trash.

So as the Niggerlands.
Literally the only country as white should be Belarus, because no nigger/shitskin/goatfucker wouldn't want even consider moving there to that commie shithole.

What about Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Munich are those great cities???

If you got enough money...

Roma - City is beautiful, the way of life, food, culture

Zürich - Clean, safer than rest of yurop, beautiful, lake

Berlin - If you are young and like to party and fuck many girls, also if you are in startupscene

Munich - Nice city, a lot of rich people, not as degenerate as the rest of germany

Vienna - Very beautiful citycenter, a lot of historx

Belgrade - Upcoming city, a lot of parties and beautiful girls, but if you are black or a muslim better dont go there

St. Petersburg

Anyone that says otherwise is a nigger jew and needs to kys

Seriously no western European city comes even close to Saint-Petersburg

Vienna has cool historic stuff to see but is FUCKING boring as a city

Architecture and the statues. People are 10/10. Booze drugs and strippers help.

Sure friend, but this neither uncucks you nor unshitholes you.

Better white trash then muslim, buddy.

What has your country brought to the white race?
Kek

Jesus you're one butthurh shitskin

More white people?

What has muslims brought to the white race?

Istanbul or Constantinople
not to live in though its overcrowded

There is that, it depends where you're staying though.

I wish more people from Germany came in some parts of Paris to to see for themselves what cultural enrichment feels like before ruining their own country.

Berlin was fun but German bros are cucked beyond saving.

Edinburgh

Well, contact lenses, lightning rods, sugar cubes, Breech-loader rifle, turbine, semtex, methamphetamin, nanofibres, color photography... I don't know man we are smart and inventive. I can go on and on.

On he other hand odds are pretty high that your name is muhammad. Also france should already cut the formalities and change its flag to plain white. With an addition of muslim crescent, of course.

Now let me ask this: What did the France did to uncuck itself?

Why edinburgh jw. Behind prague id probably put budapest at #2. Beautiful city cool things to do and you guys dont let niggers into clubs. Plus i know there are gypsies in hungary but besides the niggers the bouncers beat up i only saw white people in budapest

Wut? I'm white, rich and with a white gf. I live in Paris not in the middle of a Finnish forest you neckbeard.

This thread makes me sad I've never been out of the US

Save up some money. 6 grand and you can stay somewhere like prague, krakow or budapest for a month easy. Even better if youre a student.

Also the 6 grand includes the 2k plane tickets round trip

Im from Czech republic, don't let the flag confuse you. It is just that Im rich as fuck and like to travel a lot.

You are still a cuck in the country that will be caliphate in our lifetime. You and your gf will be forced to convert and she will probably get raped by muhammad 2-5 times in her lifetime. She might also enjoy it and leave you because you are butthurt beta pussyboi.

Better hurry the fuck up before the ragheads blow everything up. Im trying to get to Nipland before a giant fuck radioactive tidal wave shits all over it.

>t. muhammad al-franki

Hey I grew up in Kehl, which school did you go to? Me, Einstein-Gymnasium

Budapest or Prague

Berlin
> best clubs
> cheapest public transport that runs 24Hour on weekends. Yes, the tubes works for 24hours on weekend and is still cheaper than London metro
> cheap rent and living cost
> city of youth and degeneracy. So many tourists and students from other countries want to experience sex life
> best kebab in Europe
> cheap beer and cheap drinks in bars
> no atm fee and free bank account with interest rate without a minimum deposit
> nice free art and music venues
> hot summer and cold and snowy winter

Do German girls like Americans?

only if you are a nigger

They have uruk-hai tier looks. Don't event bother. Did you even wonder why they invited so many refugees? Because Germans don't want to fuck their women.

If I was a nigger I wouldn't have a computer.

You could have one if you stole it Tyrone

That's risky. White folks in America are armed.

Silly Cheskey, niggers don't know how to use computers.

That part is true. I have a small arsenal in my house. Czechs do make some fine guns. I have a CZ-75

Well shit, you got me there.

St Petersburg.

Not even a Putinboo. It's a beautiful city. Shame that the suburbs are all typical commieblock areas though.

>It's a beautiful city.
its because it was german.

How? It just has a German name. The Romanovs were Francophiles and tried to imitate France, not Germany.

Vienna, so damn beautiful.

Moscow is nice too. It has a very "Russian" feel to it. St. Petersburg is a lot more European and westernised.

I want a CZ. how much is one in Freedomland? CZ 75 over here goes for +/- $700.

>CZ-75
I bought mine for $600 new

Heraklion, Crete

Prague

Cadiz

>Large cities
>Reykjavík
Is that a joke?

no it isn't. the area around Schönbrunn looks like a 3rd world shithole slum where most buildings are literally falling apart and it's just creepy and disgusting at this point. 1st district looks mostly good but it's still full of degenerates. the rest is so-so.

prague has a lot of charm to it and czech people are pretty cool

Notice how it's circa the same for 20 years - yet the population size is still the same. We get this compensated by immigration from other slavic bro nations - the same culture, almost the same language. So no problem there.