If this were one country, what would be the capital?

If this were one country, what would be the capital?

Other urls found in this thread:

lboro.ac.uk/gawc/world2016t.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Washington DC

Port au Prince

brasil, naturally

Panama City

Paris

Mexico city by far

Peru

>USA
>Latin America
>Paris
>Latin America

>Haiti
>Latin America

Quito

It depends. If the country was unified by Brazil expanding, it would be Brazilia. If it was unified by the countries together, probably Lima, Cusco, or somewhere else in Peru.

Paris is part of Latin America

Panama City.

Mexico city and Sao Paulo with be the next option but they're not central enough

would*

>Landlocked capital
There is a reason London is 100 times more relevant than Paris

Ushuai

Mexico City is more relevant than Buenos Aires though

Strange how in Latam only a couple of countries have their capital by the sea. I can think of Argentina, Peru and Panama

i don't really think so, Buenos Aires is probably the most relevant one after Rio

Is Buenos Pedos better then?

I mean, it would have easily been Rio but for some reason Brazil picked a meme capital.

so, with that it is without a shadow of a doubt Mexico City.

>an american talking about meme capitals

Relevance:
1. Sao Paulo
2. Mexico City
3. Buenos Aires
4. Bogota
5. Santiago
6. Rio de Janeiro
7. Lima

La Paz

Bigger gdp because of their almost double population but I doubt its more relevant for anyone but Americans.
I would nominate rio because of the location.
It would be much better if we could just build a new capital though it probably would also be located in in the north of Brazil, no doubt in my mind it would become a shithole ridden with crime but hey.

you just know a country is a huge shithole if their biggest achievement is 'being relevant' lol
to be relevant you just need tons of people

us and Venezuela kind of

>bogota above rio
>mexico city above buenos aires

yeah, you definitely. Caracas is like 45 mins to 1 hour from the caribbean though

lboro.ac.uk/gawc/world2016t.html

Bangladesh has more than 150 million fucking people and it's still utterly irrelevant

>generic meme list #42 proves anything

Mostly true but there are also highly populated countries that even fail at that for example Colombia has 50 million people and all people know about it is they have a lot of drug related crime and they care too much about stupid pageants.

Amerindium. Pop: circa 11,000,000 inhabitants.

Geographical location, Southern Argentina (Hence, Amerindian), where the anctartic ocean and the Atlantic ocean converge, and connected to the Pacific ocean.

Financial and cultural powerhouse of Latin America.

Preservation of the Amerindian lore of old ensured.

Bangladesh is literally a non country though, they are a mix of Pakistan and India with no real identity.

Idk what makes americucks think they have say in these kibd of matters, its like if i started suggesting on how Poojeet should start eating in a table instead of the floor

>be relevant
>"lol that means it's a shithole"

what on earth lmfao

Choose the biggest fucking city in Latin America. That's your capital. Now every engineer go there and make startups.

Bogota is a regional hub, Rio is not. Mexico city is the largest spanish speaking city on earth. Anything else?

what kinds of matters you fucking retard? it's a thread, started by an American mind you, about what capital would be the capital of the entirety of Latin America.

take your secret club bullshit outta here, faggot.

>and all people know about it is they have a lot of drug related crime
Yeah, maybe people who are not up-to-date with our current situation

They have the best women

Nah man, CDMX is geographically superior

>surrounded by mountains
>train lines that run through it thus virtually going from LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS to Argenafrica
>perfect climate all year round (18°C to 24°C with calm winds and normal rains)
>already have a zoo of sudacas representing each cunt
>have the soon to be biggest airport in america
>biggest financial hub in LATAM

"Not enough finished red bricks" -Medellin

You mean like the vast majority of human population?
Have you ever seen Colombian women that are not cherrypicked by Colombian men online? they are horrid
>>train lines that run through it thus virtually going from LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS to Argenafrica
Elaborate

Machu Picchu

Idk, its like when you start making essays on how stuff works in other countries and they're blatantly wrong, its not even funny or entertaining, literal shitpost tbqh

So what you do now? Just coffee and annoying gold diggers?

no lad. It's understandable that you don't get news from here due to geographical location, but a fair share of Americans, Mexicans and even Europeans are aware. They probably get more news from here than from Argentina

Europeans have no fucking idea of what goes on in Latin America I can assure you that.

>state that it should be Rio as capital
>"YOU DONT UNDERSTAND!"

yeah okay. same goes for aussie capital as well, so you don't think I am picking on your precious neighbors.

Only coffee and models

Yeah, thanks to Porfirio Diaz (god bless him in heaven) we used to have lines running from border cities in ameristan to CDMX, running along industrial hubs in el bajio, then from mexico city to the south along central america, nowdays they're only for merchandise and sudaca immigrants, the famous beast tho

>"""models"""
Even brazilians look better m8

ok

Panama City it's literally in the middle of all of them.

I can't tell if south americans are white or not

are all Canadians white?

eu sou branco

Not again this leaf...

french is romance, so haiti is latin america

google it

>French isn't a Latin language

The capital won't be in relevant countries like Mexico, Brazil, or Argentina as other countries in that union would hate that. Also, it will not be landlocked and will be in the middle to everywhere as much as possible. I can only think of Panama tbqh. It's kinda relevant city-wise, coastal, kinda in middle even if it's kinda north, and in an irrelevant country.

French people look like middle class Argies to be honest.

>Panama
>literally the foundation of modern commerce in the world
>irrelevant
Americ*n """""""""education""""""""""

This. If it weren't because of Panama they wouldn't have access to (as easily) a lot of the stuff they take for granted

Not really you could build a canal in nicaragua

I think they actually planned doing it in Guatemala first but it was too difficult.

I think they're planning to build a canal with chinese funding if I'm not mistaken

Sao Paulo, just for the bants. Brazilians are marginally Hispanic imo.

>don't share the same customs
>don't share the same language
>Most relevant country in Latin America
>Biggest country

Easily wins out

south americans are not even human

I vote for Ciudad Juárez
Yes, but they are having troubles with it. People on the rural zones don't want to give their lands and the chinese dude inversions are kinda shady

This or My vote goes for Panama though.

>Idk what makes americucks think they have say in these kibd of matters
I don't know.. maybe because they're spics too you tard?

The chinks are doing it, they better hurry thr fuck up so the central niggers stay there

Brasilia is located more to the center of the country, it wasn't just a "meme" decision. That's the same reason the capital of Myanmar was moved from Yangon to Naypyidaw.

White population argentina is less thsn 1% provably.

Bogota

Santiago