twitter.com/SenSanders/status/740337798797004800
twitter.com/BassApps/status/740467317453250560
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because they host the illegals and are Asia's niggers

I'm pretty sure they just disappear their worst offenders desu

Post the twitter link.

It's his latest
twitter.com/SenSanders/status/740337798797004800

China has all sorts of cruel and unusual punishments though.

For example you will get the death penalty for arson and some criminals get given a choice between prison or forced labor on a chinese fishing vessel.

I would rather have 52 million illegals and niggers than over 100 million confirmed communists.

China will never see a day of proper glory until it ditches the parasitic society it currently is. You can only get so far trying to siphon money off of and steal ideas from the west.

Why is the Finnish word for June so unnecessarily long?

>implying any statistics released by the CCP can be trusted
>implying China doesn't just murder dissidents

Also what dose berine suggest you do to solve this issue.

It's based on Chinese.

kesä = summer
kuu = month
kesäkuu = summer month

>uudelleentwittaukset

Don't waste your time, his campaign is over. He is no longer relevant.

More like 30 million illegals, but whatever.

Part of the reason why america is almost a first world country is because they keep a lot of the scum off the streets.

normies are already doing the job for us

>Don't do the crime if you can't serve the time. What a breathtakingly stupid soft on crime statement.
>@SenSanders you will lose
>@EckelAndrew @SenSanders based on the liberal thought process is everyone in jail is innocent regardless of the crime

>authoritarian police state all police are racist!
>why would anyone needs a gun when you have the police

Is his argument that a lot of these people were wrongly arrested?

Or is it, as I fear, that he thinks black crimes should be treated with kid gloves?

Aaaaw thats what I wanted to ask.

Gentlemen, this is a perfect example of rhetorically asking someone into a corner where he doesn't wanna stand.

Near to perfect response, but I don't have a Twitter account and never will. I drink to you mate!

>that he thinks black crimes should be treated with kid gloves

It's this one. All of the left's ideas come from "we are all equal", therefore our prisons should be proportional to population.

In order for all people to be equal and utopia achieved, then, black people need to be released.

twitter.com/BassApps/status/740467317453250560
I did my best, would get banned for mentioning niggas tho

Liberals buy into the meme that the government is evil and throws black people in prison to ogress them, not because they commit crimes.

In the 60s and 70s this type of thinking got a lot of people freed from prison, reduced sentences on crimes, and the death penalty temporarily abolished.

Then crime went up across the country and that partly led to the rise of Reagan and the republicans, because normal people were tired of drugs and criminals on the street.

The latter. He has frothed about how 1 in 3 blacks spend time in jail. Obviously his solution is not telling black community to grow the fuck up and stop committing crime, but to throw more money at dem programs and take guns off police.

shit i'll take the communists over niggers any day

It's absurd the US have so many niggers, a nation that was supposed to be white.

Communists will bring you more niggers.

Niggers know how shit niggers are.

11 million illegals, HA! try 50. I cant believe people still you that number

>Obviously his solution is not telling black community to grow the fuck up and stop committing crime
Which, if he was a man of any real principles, he should.

Good replies from the rest of you by the way, it's fucking depressing that such a mentality got so close to the White House. Not even Obama is this bad.

>four times our size
He wants to be the president of the US but doesn't even know that China and the US are about the same when it comes to area size. Yes, he clearly means population but as a serious politician he should know how to from proper sentences.

>American education

Don't forget all the ones that get lined up against the wall and shot. Are incarceration rate would have of we executed all murderers and rapists and life with out the possibility of parole inmates.

This is hyperbole not sure of the actual number.

Sanders is the worst populist ever known to man. The jewish are just cleaning the path with him for the first jewish president of the united states.

Have to be fake.